/lrg/ - Libertarian Right General

This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchism, Objectivism Anti-Communism, Right-Wing Populism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
libertarianright.org/reading/

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Website: libertarianright.org
>Discord & Book Club: /Tucrr4X

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UjKZh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping with the flags I've made so far, don't mind me

official national capitalist discord

F29SGp

Here's an alternate version of the NAP flag I made which incorporates Arabic calligraphy to illustrate the same concept, the explanation will be in the next post

I hope this helps to explain the reasoning clearly enough

thats pretty nice

Thanks man. Hang tight in this thread and bump if you wish, because I have a treat for you coming up :)

nice man

bump

Bumping

Inb4 someone posts the Jewish libertarian meme

Anyone else tired of all pro-NN shilling? When did mainstream Sup Forums (so to speak) get this dumb?

arabic ancap sounds pretty rad tbqh. I like it.

Here's for you, mate.

Seems a bit plain though, lemme see what I can do, hmmm :/....
If you want the vector files for any of these flags so y'all can edit them, just let me know btw

no man
dont have them

I like this, looks like a lot of effort was put into it.

One of these days, I'm going to have the presence of mind to make full-on calligraphy for such an occasion, because Arabs love snakes...

Pic related is an example of the Arabic for "Shadilay" (this was before I browsed Sup Forums and was a full on kekfag) .

If I can find it, I'll post the rough draft of an ISIS flag parody I was about to do that had lines from an old Arabic poem about gay bathhouses XD

>XD

t_d

> No step on snek
Where my Bastiat bros at?

>yfw when misusing company property is a violation of the NAP so your boss enslaves your kids and takes your house as compensation, as agreed upon in the standard issue McHospital employment contract

Here's the fake ISIS flag...

Explanation:

Top text: "So come, and feast your eyes without restraint!"

Flag circle text: "In the Bathhouse"

Bottom text: "You see handsome buttocks, thinly trim torsos"

XDDDD (I think that's a $1400 penalty in your book)

Now turn it into a proper flag and wave it around at though pro-shariah rallies, if you live in europe.

*those
my bad

I just need to get the patience to do that now haha, that's gonna be a while, but you are right.

archive.is/UjKZh

I read like half of the article. Is this guy claiming to be a libertarian while also supporting the EU? Have (((Reason.com))) and its writers gone insane?

bump

books

bump

Reminder that the system Hoppe advocates isn't Ancapism, but whatever he does on his own property is great.
Reminder that Pinochet is a dictator, and a horrible person.

That's all folks, see you next time on /lrg/!

Oh, one more thing.

Some of the material usually posted on /lrg/

> Hoppe advocates isn't Ancapism
I don't know about that, it seems slightly different only because he arrives at his conclusions himself rather than just painting over the existing literature. He doesn't copy Rothbard, instead of he makes his own logical journey to the same place. I think he's said a few times that he doesn't advocate statism at all despite autistis on here that try to fill in the blanks themselves rather than read his books.

right wing authoritarianism is a reaction to leftism. I appreciate Pinochet because he repressed communism.

>quick side note, I mostly came back to bump a good cause, because I saged the other two and I regret it

I can appreciate someone who comes to their own conclusions, and I too disagree with some of the standard Ancap beliefs, but what he wants, he's welcome to do on his property in Ancapistan. But when you get these "ancaps" coming in who damn near break their arms jerking him off, it gets on my nerves. Same with the Pinochet fanboys.

Yes, he kept the commies out. But lots of ideologies hate commies, they're like the Leafs of ideologies.

100%

Fuck it, I'll hang out in here for a bit, try to bump a bit.
Here's another one of those prefabbed pics for /lrg/

However, I'd like to add that a fantastic book to throw in here is Human Action by Ludwig Von Mises.

bumping for a new variation on the natcap flag

Here's the working version until I take my head out of my ass and actually use concentric circles next time.

Should the center stay white or keep green?

tnx man it looks really good

green

Okie dokie, a better one is coming in a minute

bump

bump

bump

Let this thread die.

as requested

the ride never ends

no

tnx m8

No problem, still fucking with it lol

One of the only good generals on Sup Forums. and you want us to let it die? I agree that this thread isn't doing too well, but that's not an option.

bump

Go away varg.

last one tonight, I promise lol.

Pretty austere, but the RGB color values represent real gold and silver on the outside, emerald/dollar green on the inside, and diamond blue on the dollar sign.

Seems more appropriate than Gadsden flag yellow desu, idk if you'll prefer this one though.

A reminder that libertarianism is inherently leftist due to championing individual rights and not the rights of the family.

That's an absolutely retarded view of the right/left spectrum.

Oh well I guess we're leftists then.

Fuck off. I've been waiting for an lrg for a while now

Communism is the next step to global peace

Are we pro or anti Net Neutrality?

Why?

Fuck. I thought I endorsed private property and was against collectivism and sheeit. But according to you I'm a commie.
Guess it's time to go full bernie sanders.

Are you libertarian? Think about whether the government has the right to regulate the internet or not.

You're right, we're all fucking Marxists. We might as well change our flags

Despite the fact that communism has only ever caused conflict?

Kys. That will bring me peace.

Then why is pol claiming that even pol/tarians supported NN?

From what I've seen recently, about 40% of the people on Sup Forums are anti-NN. I haven't seen many libertarians that are for NN.

Well yeah, I'm one of those that try to expose the stupidity that is NN.

The dissenters made it sound like all of pol, including old school libertarian pol sports NN. Just making sure I'm not crazy.

What are you doing with a gadsden flag? Libertarianism is inherently leftist; start using the commie flag faggot.

true true true

/lrg/ should use the commie flag from now on. It would confuse the fuck out of actual leftists.

Which one of these isms wasn't created by a jew. Libertarianism, objectivism, and of course communism are all jewish I know. Liberalism in the modern sense has been co-opted by the jews.

I guess the better question is why do we goyim have to choose between which jewish or kosher-approved socio-political "philosophy" is better.

I'd prefer to exterminate every single jew on this planet. There are only like 14 million of them. And come up with our own ism

see

Also, why the fuck are you using a name?
>DJT

>hating Friedman
I've never understood this. Friedman and other Chicago school of thought economists, like Sowell, are often times conservatives like myself first step into libertarianism.

You should be supporting and helping people get to a Austrian school of thought by expanding on Friedman's ideas, not shitting on them

Can someone recomend my a book about libertarian banking. I know the fed is shit, but Im skeptical about any physical backing for currency. For example, you open a gold mine and the value of gold (and thus your currency) plummets. What are some books/videos that SIMPLY explain 100% banking or some other form of non usury banking?

>libertarian right
>thinks "hmmmmm im a strong independent man who needs no gubment"
>gets his house broken into by a band of niggers who hold him at gunpoint while they take turns on his wife and daughters before executing him and forcing his women to bare halfbreeds

yes yes good job lrg

What

>implying government stops that from happening
>implying any self-respecting libertarian with a family wouldn't own guns to protect his children
Are you retarded?

I love it.

Capitalist don't need a flag we already have one.

But it does work for an Objectivist flag. I'd still post as America though. Will love this flag forever.

Guys I want to make a Ayn Rand/Dagny Taggart tulpa. How hard should I free market my ideas?

libertarianism is inherently leftist; start using commie flag now.

wtf are you faggots on about? If you can't hang, neck yourselves. Simple as that.

You idiot, that's a globalist banker flag

Pinochet is gud boi, he dindu nuffin

Wavy green to represent the distorting effects of legal weed on an otherwise stable libertarian social order. I love it.