What are some of the most far-fetched conspiracy theories you believe to be true

What are some of the most far-fetched conspiracy theories you believe to be true

Interesting ones so far:

>Stephen Hawking has been braindead or paralyzed for years and is being used as a puppet

>Various aspects of Scientific theory are suppressed for the sake of global stability

>Government Psi-ops on the internet across all media platforms are rampant

>Seth Rich was murdered to prevent proof of massive voter fraud

Everything welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QeqKeywRMSY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=6NEcIQk2UjA
youtu.be/Yb4I2T4uEvg
youtube.com/watch?v=gRvMPc1KuJQ
youtu.be/3HoZxvAS55M
youtube.com/watch?v=prW0anJmzME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does this pic look so fake n shit?

Michael Jackson is the last castrato

The government/Vatican is hiding the existence of ETs

The people that are responsible for this cover up, are what some call the 'cabal.'

There are more than 2 genders

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Holy shit the Steven Hawking one might be true. And does anyone not believe the Seth Rich theory?

>last two
>far feched
kek

>no planes
>no floors

>9/11 was orchestrated and carried out by the US Government under the name of Al Qaeda, giving the American people a justification for the Invasion of Iraq, when really it was only for the oil.

>No floors
Lol W_/\_?

But we never took the oil. We gave it to the Iraqis who gave it to ISIS.

he doesnt have enough social influence to be worthwhile, and why would someone need puppet fot advanced theoretical physics

The whole Planet 9/Annunaki Conspiracy has some evidence behind it. Its pretty far fetched imo but the most titularly ridiculous that Iv'e started to believe lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=QeqKeywRMSY

^^ Here Joe Rogan discussing it

Trayvon diddu sumfins wrong

All the Information in these KB threads is Truth: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Nothing in them are "Conspiracy Theories". Shills have been running Psy-Op's & Discredit/Attack campaigns against them lately(Pic Related).

Flooding europe was the real masterplan
Wake up sheeple

Hitler was part of the jewish conspiracy to kill as many whites as possible.

>thinking yellow emote.jpg

Sure but there was profiteering tho in the form of the "war economy" as such.

Hitler lost because he also kinda fought Christianity

Usa was created by jewish servants(freemasons) and was always the Antichrist of nations since Monarchy=God Republic=Satan American patriotism is the biggest blue pill

Stephen Hawking is actually a big hawk
the Military of Defence caught him in Epping forest
did tests on him and turns out he's smart
a smart hawk
naming him Hawking is just to rub it in our faces
over the past 40 years over 3000 ornithologists in the UK have been murdered
put two and two together
they knew the truth and had to be taken out
ask yourself
why does Hawking chat about space all the time
space is the sky but higher
birds love the sky
Hawking wants to fly in the megasky
the truth is out there lads

>Nuclear weapons are fake
youtube.com/watch?v=6NEcIQk2UjA

TL;DR: our current mainstream quantum physic theory is just one of several mathmatically valid solutions one example of which is pilot wave theory.

Its possible that much like implosion physics are censored from engineering courses due to risks of nuclear proliferation that our current model is favored because it keeps the masses from being able to bypass the fissile material requiremet for making a fusion weapon which is THE rate limiting step on nuclear proliferation.

I'm too lazy to type up my more reasoned theory but some basic googling lets you know our current model is kind of arbitrarily preferred.

Also: literally everyone in North America at the least who knows synthetic biology at even a grad student level is on a watch list because its bone simple to recreate smallpox from commercially available sequences

Source: found government level malware all over my friend and his coworkers laptops after the NSA toolkits leaked

>Twin Towers Dustification

youtu.be/Yb4I2T4uEvg

I think USA is a giant-sized testing ground. They test their theories on US Citizens (No offense), and if it works there, they spread to other parts of the world. Things like putting too much estrogen on food, cultural marxism, propaganda and so on. If you pay attention, a lot of social movements that happen in the US will happen in other places 1~2 years after.

i believe in the gay mafia

I kinda think this when they give me my mandatory sedatives during Washing hour

Howard hughes was killed and his company was taken over by one of the men who he was suspicious of plotting against him.
This man was suddenly made howards 2nd in command and howards last second in command man was shunted aside with no explanation. Then "howard"spent the rest of his life shut away in his tower. It was rumored someone saw what they thought was a body frozen on ice.

There was a human civilization on earth 50 thousand years ago, that had technology we only dream of. A major extinction event (plate tectonic shift or whatever its cald?) happened and society was for the most part wiped out. there were a few survivors though, they made the great pyramid and wrote the old testamat. Their secret societies and teachings live on. They knew about americas before columbus (and in fact sent him there on purpose, he did not discover it by accident)

hate speech started in the EU and they tried to bring it here, but we dont want it

also this is fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRvMPc1KuJQ

meant to link this. sorry

youtu.be/3HoZxvAS55M

Chemtrails

30% of the oil in Iraqi Kurdistan goes to Israel.

Is 75% of Israel's oil.

The Iraq war was for oil.

omg kill yousrelf.

The psy ops on the Internet one is actually happening if you remember the Internet before this election it was no where near like this

Trump for Chemtrails

Flat earth

do you have any idea what you're even looking at? obviously it's 'chemtrail' generators since somebody told you. thank you for convincing me

I dont believe the Seth Rich theory.

Don't be so naive

Anonymous has documented this recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=prW0anJmzME

Definitely. The shill game is real. But it has to happen. The ((people)) in charge know that if they don't do it, someone else will.