Freemasons

Can't decide if Freemasons are the shit, or just stupid hobby

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/H5rL3I1QFE0?t=164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

advanced pyramid scheme

Good stuff for those at the top of the masonic pyramid. Just a book club for those at the bottom.

The grand-father of the EU, Kalergi, was a free-mason. They are the enemy.

human cloning and troglodytes underground. there now you have information that these people pay millions of dollars for.

they are all of that.

masons used kalegri as the face of the movement, he didn't come up with all that shit by himself.

it's good for business everything else is just bullshit. the smaller the city/town in which they operate the bigger the corruption.

To be a Shriner you need to start here. The group cares for kids and pays the bills. Cant be that bad.

They seem to be obsessed with "car trucks"... which is sort of weird

>Sell out your beliefs to join a homosexual sex cult
>Corrupt your faith and belief in God to learn the "truth" that God and Lucifer are equal, and that all gods are equal because they do not exist. So worship Lucifer and other degenerate false gods in order to gain money and influence.
>Sell out your own country to serve globalists who cuck the white race into extinction, and make money off the suffering

Yeah, no. Anyone who believes they are a charity of God-fearing men trying to "make the world a better place" is so naive they almost deserve to be roped in and turned into a sex-slave/ritual sacrifice object.

Total evil, 100%, top-to-bottom. And not the "Oh I'm so edgy and occult" evil, but the "omg I'm being raped by 75 year old men who are stabbing me with thin shanks to harvest my essence, this dick tastes like ammonia" kind of evil.

funded by kikes (warburgs and rothschild) and promoted by masons. what can possibly go wrong?

What's the thing they make you do blind folded to be initiated or whatever?

There's a real thread on 8ch about it

>The grand-father of the EU, Kalergi, was a free-mason. They are the enemy.
No he was a Kike. It was the Jews plan long before him.

They are the builders, pursuing the great work, my friend! Where did you learn of such rubbish?

It's a covert way for married men to get away from their wives to go have a beer with the boys.

he wasn't a jew (he was half austrian and half nip) but he was married to 3 (or 4?) jewesses. his apotheosis of the jews is fucking creepy.

Large group/organization that has thousands of members & has been infiltrated/co-opted many times before.

[Did a thread on them a while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

They are the "Secret Society", that really isn't secret since they've been around for a long time & you can find Members/Lodges(and Symbolism) everywhere.

i agree with you, which is worrying because my grandad is a free mason ;(

Just a club for cops so they can sit around and decide which nigger, spic, and white person to arrest next for smoking weed.

P2faggot. The 2nd Vatican council influenced by masons. The gay lobby of the church liberal masonic plot. You guys really got fucked by the internet. We know everything about moloch Lucifer and your larping wannabe occult satanists. We own you now. You will bow down to kek. Or we will but you into the gas chambers like last time. You reject nationalism and you will die again Jews.

When I enjoyed they blindfolded me and I just assumed it'd be your standard hazing, maybe getting paddled on the ass like TV. For the next six hours I was fucked by every man in the building, the oldest and grossest first. Each act was part of some long ritual in some weird language and was meant to teach some "lesson", usually humility.

they are obviously dumb goys doing the bidding of the jews.

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww kitty in the bed

Lol.

Yea, for the 1st degree, you're led in blindfolded to represent ignorance.

Maybe you're better off talking to him about it.

It is a secret, fraternal society that has its origins in Mesopotamian/Egyptian phallic-solar mystery religions. The obelisk that masons adore is actually the missing penis of Osiris according to the ancient lore.

youtu.be/H5rL3I1QFE0?t=164

>It couldn't be ourselves that sent it to shit, it had to be someone else!
Vatican council fags are as bad as jews with their persecution complex.
And P2 was the Vatican and Italian mafia money laundering scheme.

>secret
Nope.
>has its origins in Mesopotamian/Egyptian phallic-solar mystery religions
Not so much. If you really want to find ancient inspiration, the Roman Collegia are the better source. Otherwise obviously the Greek mystery schools were the forerunners.
>The obelisk that masons adore
No such thing.