Whats going on?

>go to Drudge
>see this
>it links to nowhere

What did Drudge mean by this? Anyone know whats happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341946-trump-jr-pitch-was-part-of-broad-russian-effort
archive.is/7LDNL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Juicy nothingburger...exquisitely prepared

I don't know but I'm feeling kind of sleepy right now, don't you? *yawn* It's getting late...

WH user just has the times off a little

Same. Just popped some ambien with a coldbeer. Just gonna relax and not let myself get worked up over this politics stuff

Even though he was wrong he's still right. Rural and suburban retards, ladies and gentlemen.

they'll post a link whenever there's something to link to - sometimes they just post info like that for a developing headline... as it says right there.

>Metropolitan Metrosexual reading comprehension
this is why we have Trump

Because those in the know + Drudge know this means that Obama and the rest of the DNC were setting up mouse traps

Damn
Double damn

I fucking KNEW this was a wide scale operation. Trump should insist on every one of his people to review every e-mail RECEIVED in 2016. There were probably many catfishing attempts made like they did with Jr and Assange. Most probably were ignored or not acted on but the fact that this was all coordinated between the Obama admin and Clinton campaign is undeniable now.

Le evil DNC boogeyman. Lmaoing at yalls lives.

They were literally going all in this time around. RNC wasnt

WTF is going on.
That link on Drudge is broken or something...

You're doing a bad job and will be having a bad time because of it shortly

It's called a "nothingburger", user

It means it's his scoop as far as breaking it goes and the article about it hasnt posted yet

this is where it goes

>developing
Give the man time
Real happenings don't happen at Sup Forums speed

really makes you think

Stop being jealous. Renounce your ties to ShareBlue and seek protective custody with police department that doesnt traffick children. It is not too late.

It's funny that retard journalist said he had been working on this story for a year.

That means a lot of people passed on publishing it and it got sat on for a long time.

Maybe because people knew it was radioactive and would blow up in their faces.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341946-trump-jr-pitch-was-part-of-broad-russian-effort
>Two months before Donald Trump Jr.’s encounter with a Russian figure, a key House subcommittee chairman received a similar overture in Moscow offering derogatory information about a U.S. policy that was upsetting Vladimir Putin.

>Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a California Republican with a reputation as a Moscow ally in Congress, told The Hill the information he received in April 2016 came from the chief prosecutor in Moscow and painted an alternative picture of the Russian fraud case that led to the passage of anti-Russia legislation in Congress known as the Magnitsky Act.

>“I had a meeting with some people, government officials, and they were saying, ‘Would you be willing to accept material on the Magnitsky case from the prosecutors in Moscow? ‘And I said, ‘Sure, I’d be willing to look at it,’” Rohrabacher recalled in an interview.

>The congressman’s account provides the latest evidence that the overture to President Trump’s eldest son in June 2016 by a Russian lawyer named Natalia Veselnitskaya was part of a larger campaign by Moscow that predated the Trump Tower encounter and continued afterwards.

>The focus was to sow distrust among American leaders about the Magnitsky Act, and influence far more than Trump’s inner circle. It included lobbying overtures to journalists, State Department officials and lawmakers and congressional staff from both parties, according to interviews with participants and recipients of the campaign.

archive.is/7LDNL

Copy pasta
1. Donald was to be one of the "pied piper" candidates (per DNC strategy memo, April 7, 2015 - see Wikileaks).

2. Should the Donald do well, dirt would be required on the Donald - real or fabricated.

3. Fusion GPS eventually hired by [ McCain? DNC? HRC? all three? ] to produce said dirt.

4. Fusion GPS needed both a story and sufficient "evidence" to give the story plausibility. MI6 Steele provides story.

5. Evidence took two forms:

a. Electronic. "Tea Leaves" (cybersecurity researcher April Lorenzen) creates forged DNS logs from a Trump server repeatedly contacting Alfa Bank in Russia (see weaponized autism) and gives the info to alphabet agencies (June 2016) and later Slate (October 2016). The June 2016 disclosure to alphabet agencies helps prompt a FISA warrant.

b. Human. At the same time the Trump server was supposedly contacting Alfa Bank, Goldstone sets up the meeting with Natalia V, making sure to use key words and tricky phrases that implicate Russian gov't involvement. Timing being concurrent with the forged DNS server logs is not a coincidence. Fusion used pre-existing relationship with Natalia (she's Fusion GPS client and Russian oligarch Katsyv's defense lawyer in a massive racketeering case, along with having many other connections to Fusion) to use her as a diversion. In combination with the electronic data above, FISA warrant issued.

6. After FISA warrant, dossier given to FBI. Plausibility has been established. It doesn't matter at this point that the dossier was amateurish, as it provided a distraction for the FBI to vet it.

7. Trump expected to lose, so nothing much was done with this prior to the election, other than to establish a Trump-loves-Putin story about unhealthy dictator worship. No need to risk wider exposure.

8. Unthinkable happens. Trump wins.

9. Time to arm the landmines that were previously set, but never used. Time to get that email to NYT.

Viola. Russian influence narrative.

You guys are done, kiddo.

What did Kek mean by this?

Bump

I don't know what to scream but I want to scream something.

Fusion was initially hired by Jeb, not McCain, then taken over by an anonymous democrat, probably hillary, once Trump secured the GOP nomination. Fusion GPS also has nothing to do with the Trump server DNS. Goldstone also has no links to Fusion GPS.

shill detected

Checked and bump for this qrd