Daily reminder that if you support or care about any professional sports aside from hockey or golf...

Daily reminder that if you support or care about any professional sports aside from hockey or golf, you are a literal cuck and can go live with the niggers.

STOP MAKING OUTDATED FARMING EQUIPMENT RICH.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvcatchup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nUv5Q9we_l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and baseball

lol stfu

Good thing colonists had electrical tape to repair slave chains

True. Baseball gets a pass even though its mostly spics now.

No excuses, hockey is the sport of the white man.

Lmao they have beat you at everything, because in reality, you are deficient mutations of them. Priceless karma is. Stings dont it. The reality.

Its always weird when I see conservatives carry on about Football.
The NFL literally hates you. Stop fucking watching. (even beyond the racist aspect...the entire organization is incredibly anti-conservative)

>Can't physically compete with Tyrone

Muh white genocide

Hey OP.

Sage goes in the options field

some say chess counts as a professional sports but does it?

Except for real life where having a brain and not being dumb animals that were bred for size and strength does in fact make us superior. I'll take building and maintaining civilization every damn time.

Fuck off back to plebbit now nigger lover.

>not watching tennis

OP here. I'm a software developer, which is a fairly common profession for non-blacks. I'm in my late 20's and make very close to 6 figures. Meanwhile .0001% of niggers "make it" by becoming professional athletes or rappers and maybe another 4% are successful in White America.

Fuck physically competing when we run the world. They are animals, bred to be strong and dumb. That makes them inferior beings.

Damn. I like Yacht Racing which is neither hockey nor golf. So apparently that makes me a nigger lover. Damnit

Is Ice Fight /oursport/?

Motocross is a white man's sport

>P.K. Subban.

>I'll take building and maintaining civilization

You had nothing to do with that. No one in your entire bloodline had anything to do with that and im willing to wager whatever shit tier European ethnicity you are contributed little to nothing in building civilization

Ooh good call. I absolutely should've including tennis in my list. I recently watched it for the first time and it was alright. Whats up with the hats everyone in the stands wears though?

UPDATED LIST OF ACCEPTABLE SPORTS FOR WHITES TO WATCH:
-hockey
-golf
-tennis
-baseball*

You havent done shit. Just leeching on to the accomplishments of your superiors. Muh skin. Yeah its deficient from albinism, a disease.

tennis is mostly white too

What about bowling? It's mostly white.

How about you sodding fuck off away from us then you nigger? You wouldn't want to catch this "disease" now would you?

WE WUZ HOCKEY PLAYAS N SHIEEEEET

Nigger I write software for a medical company. Thats leaps and bounds above 98% of blacks who collect welfare and sell heroin.

And if we're talking about ancestors, I'll wait while you come up with that list of African achievements. How can you defend such a shit race of people?

White ppl best hope is swimming. Where black peoples heavier bones from calcium and vitamin D make them heavier in the water. Giving credence to the myth black people cant swim.

white mans sports are called

>modern science and technology
>space exploration
>missiles
>rifles
>cars
>mapping and exploration
>non-trivial things of actual importance, merit and value

nigger sports are
>thowing balls around/kicking it/throwing it trough a hoop
>100% irrelevant for anything

Those are albino Indians in that picture you stupid faggot. I have no problem with Indians. I like them even. This thread is about black inferiority.

tomorrow wimbledon, which is oldest and most appreciated tennis tournament in the world, continues on BBC. i can give even links, because i feel generous.

tvcatchup.com/

Montreal was retarded for trading him.

>White man's sport.
>Full of Finns

>MFW

Im not black so Ive already caught. The truth is everyone has it. We are all carriers. Every living creature on earth.

The difference is you covet your disease. You pretend its something else. Youre ashamed of it.

You have no real pride white supremacists. Youre not white. Youre beige or pink at best. And its melanin deficiency.

But most importantly, most of all? White genocide isnt real. Whites are made. By their so called inferiors.

Great, you have one semi-decent black hockey player although he didn't even make the Olympic team of Canada.

i second this. 1488

>On BBC
goddamnit Europe...
I'll still watch though to show support for White sports.

> 1488
*Cringe

Indians came from black ppl. White ppl came from indians. Go get your DNA tested. I guarantee you will see "Sub-saharan Africa"

Where do you think your birthmarks and freckles really come from coward?

Pretty sure black athletes act as an economic stimulus.

Locally owned jewelry shops, fashion outfitters, car dealerships, and gentlemen's clubs see an increase in revenue almost immediately after the draft

Pool and billiards
Don't forget about pool. Based as fuck.

wrong

Humans prefer the company of those most similar to them.
You cannot disprove this. Go live among your own shitskin, white people will never accept you.

This.
If you're not channeling your competitive spirit into something productive, you're wasting everyone's limited time before the void

Irregardless clearly there is a connection. And that connection happened from Dominant to recessive. Not the other way around, as thats impossible.

Wrong. Aryans moved into Europe and Northern India from the Eastern Steppes they inhabited. Both populations mixed in with what was already there and that is the only connection between the two.

This
The biggest cucks, are the ones who salivate over nig nog ball

you don't really understand how genetics work do you?

You are an idiot, plain and simple. Do your research before you run your mouth off.

i don't know where else to watch. And i wouldn't watch it anywhere else, because it just has to be british commentators. (they are the best in football (not the hand-egg) also, but americans are the best in hockey)

And blacks came from apes yet they are still the closest race of "people" to them. Really gets the old gears turning regarding (((evolution)))).

Actually I have a hottie white gf. I fuck her brains out. Words you will never hear lonely beta pleb. Not so deep. Who cares what white ppl think anymore. Youre obsolete. The truth is the ultimate weapon against your kind. ITs why youve sheild yourself from reality. Living in a matrix.

But the internet lifted the veil. The beggining of the end. How the mighty have fallen.

>professional sports aren't anything other than an etertainment industry
Can you tell me why whites are over represented in the amount of medals brought home for the USA in the olympics?

I like Ässät's commentators at the games in Pori.

You are just old rotting cowards who cant handle the truth. Its okay, i forgive you brothers. Your genetics are more weak and recessive. ITs in your blood to fail me.

Nice catch, I was too busy looking at how he could just slip his hands out.

m8 fencing is the most redpilled sport my broski

Not evolution, mutation. Black ppl are still alive. As well as brown ppl. Chickens evolved from the extinct raptor. Dogs were domesticated from wolves. Crocodiles are modern dinosaurs.

This is really gonna turn your gears.

>2016 MLB Demographics
>White - 63.7%
>Black - 6.7%
>Latino - 27.4%
>Asian - 2.1%

Still falling for the "muh baseball is mostly spics" meme in the current year

>Whites are made. By their so called inferiors.

Bullshit.

Can you tell me why your mother filed for divorce?

I don't know, user.

Have you ever ridden Motocross?
Now that's a sport worth watching and doing. Talk about high physical demand.

Same with Bull Riding.

Hell of a rush...

WE

>dude white people are a diesease
that's okay nigger, just fuck off and leave us alone
>I-i-i'm part white already
I don't give a shit you are an idiot
>hahahahaha jokes on u white boi I have a white gf
Can you inferiority complex be anymore obvious?
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>Not following Snooker
The chinamen are starting to get in on the game but can't complete. Only English, Scottish, Irish Welsh and I think one ozzie (who probably just did it to shit up the Anglo-domination) are world champions.

The whitest of sports.

The Egg was before raptors.

Nah. Youre living in the MAtrix.

Épée fencer for 10+ years here. Almost made the London Olympics team in 2012.

>giving a shit about sports

Sorry that the world didn't work out for you even though affirmative blacktion gave you more opportunities than us, Tyrone. Should've practiced at basketball a little harder.

Honestly, the US government lowering the IQ level to be considered legally retarded back in the 50's to deal with the awkward fact that 40% of niggers are actually retarded was a mistake. Now they think they're human but too unintelligent to see the truth.

>played in Stanley Cup Finals
>giving a shit about the Olympics

Lmao

I can tell you are a southern poorfag.

funny hockey is the only sport I can stand

Hmmm i was unaware. Baseball loses the *!

UPDATED LIST OF ACCEPTABLE SPORTS FOR WHITES TO WATCH:
-hockey
-golf
-tennis
-baseball

rallying too. as a finn you should know this.

Male tennis?

my friends son plays baseball at a very highly competitive level for his age. He travels around the country and plays in tournaments. His dad tells me there is basically no blacks in the tournaments, 99% white kids. Baseball is our future. pepe is a sox fan btw

What if it's a sport dominated by whites?

Typical niglet, subhuman comprehension contradicts when confronted with facts

forgive him he probably lives in California or something where the teams are all nigs from the Dominican

what about trumps football team, the Patriots! they have to be the only acceptable team to root for.

snooker is not very entertaining. once in a year i can watch it.

it's very good game to play thiugh. i mean pool because snooker is more difficulty and i never seen one.

remember when they won last year and all the niggers were like "this is white privilege in action" and "I hope white people die, I cant stand good things happening to them"

There is no hockey in the southern hemisphere OP.

Have you realized that it doesn't snow in every corner of the world? How would the hockey sport develop into the culture if there is no snow?

Think nigga, think

I live in the West US.
Part of the reason it's so nice here is because there aren't any niggers out here. Wages are great here too, life is great when there aren't any niggers around to ruin it.

Idk man have you been to Alabama or east Texas lately? If you wanna explain why black people are the worst have at it but the superior genes argument is probably not the way to go.

Want me to really blow your mind? You are still reptilian. You evolved from a reptilian rat which became the reptilian great ape. It ate the magic mushroom and became the first self aware human being.

Things like aggression and territorial dominance come from the reptilian brain.

Australia fields an IIHF team (lololololololol)

Are niggers the reason your mother filed for divorce?

Its still cucked to watch niggers in tights run around a field together and anti-White to let blacks get in a position of power and wealth, but since someone has to win it might as well be the Patriots. They did make liberals and minorities FURIOUS which I liked.

>mfw it closely resembles America's demographics
>mfw that's actually pretty shitty because we're only le >60 % again

I like MMA and kickboxing. I even watch boxing occasionally, even though most whites haven't trained boxing for almost a century.

But I agree with this. Actually practicing a sport, like boxing or weight lifting is far more rewarding. And as for watching sports, there is much better leisure.

Lol just remove your hands from the shackles, look how big they are. are they stupid?

Lmao you mad honkey? You got owned kek

youtube.com/watch?v=nUv5Q9we_l4

the person who made this image and saved it (you) is a closet homosexual

time to come out buddy

your entire family wants you to come out already, they know.

Do you even know your father

>Daily reminder that if you support or care about any professional sports
Only hunting and blood sports.
Just like Rome.

Fuck you
t. The entire of Wales

so why the hell haven't non-whites become self aware yet?

My parents are still together. Broken households are more a nigger/southerner thing.

LOL chimpout incoming in 3..2..

>not supporting the based Patriots