Nootropics for cognitive augmentation

What's your opinion on nootropics Sup Forums?
>Adderall
>Ritalin
>Modanafil
>Adrafinil
>Aricept
>Piracetam
would you or have you used the pharma jew in your quest for the alpha brain?

Piracetam was awesome but I cant get it anymore :(

I could have sworn I just saw it on the internet for sale earlier today
??
Is it prescription?

idk a few years back I could just order it through amazon.

Modafinil is quite excellent. I usually take it in concert with vinpocetine, taurine, and a few other OTC pills on top of a big cup of 95 octane coffee. But only when I know I'll have constant work to do for 8 straight hours. And when I won't have to drive. Red lights last maddeningly long while on Modafinil.

Adderall just made me feel a little euphoric/happy and not care if what I was doing was boring.

All the -fils are about as useful as St. John's Placebo. Just drink coffee and study so you can make $ niggas you don't need pills. If (((they))) can do it, you can too.

t. nationally registered paramedic

Just use estradiol and androcur

I got some advances of Cernovich's stuff (GORILLA MIND), really helped me to take shit to the next level.

I use white vein kratoms

does it cause your pineal gland to attune to the cosmic tribal music radio station while also making you grunt at random???

It will improve your life in every way, no memes or bullshitting.

I'm on Wellbutrin and Ritalin.
It's an amazing combo that I wholeheartedly recommend.

Supplements maybe the only thing with more empty promises than big pharma.

I just ordered piracetam primeracetam fasoracetam colouracetam and phenlyracetam off pure nootropics

They work great

I use ADHD (((medication))))

Used Ritalin when I was child and it ruined my nervous system

How so? I take adderall now and was thinking of switching to ritalin. bad move?

I've been taking Brain Force for a month know and when I close my eyes I start seeing equations solve themselves and shit

You need to counter the pharma jew with a full transhuman enhancement concept.

If you want the best effects:money ratio, combine testosterone (TRT dosage) + your preffered form of Semax peptide + N-Acetyl Epithalon (Epithalon is known as an anti-aging peptide, but... it has "other" effects, especially the modified version).

Or try LSD microdosing for enhanced creativity and perception.

Don't you need a script for it?

Just read booms. Its easier.

Nootropics don't have to be speed. I take some stuff I buy on Amazon and I like it better than coffee.

However combining it with coffee is best in my experience.

Fucking books i meant

Where can I learn more about this funny diagram?

The only drug I take is caffeine. And 2 or 3 coffees a day increases you lifespan. I take 7 or 10.

caffeine + nicotine

>read daily
>workout
>fix your vitamin deficiencies
>eat well

Do this and you don't need nootropics.

>Modanafil

I thought it sucked personally

made me irritable, didn't sleep, "focus" is only good if you are already somewhat focused because I just spent like 9 hours straight arguing with people on here instead of doing anything usefull

>tfw working on a system to increase human cognitive ability and memory by 300%
By the end of my life we will have human mentats.
All I need is a child to mold into a demi-god.

>I just spent like 9 hours straight arguing with people on here instead of doing anything usefull
how do you mean?

Speed works, modafinil works, adrafinil is shit, nootropics are ass unless you're a severely abnormal person. If you drink coffee, you don't need noopept or such things.

I'm a suicidal dude, have been since 11. Not going to kill myself, At least until I'm older-doesn't fill life with meaning it's just a matter of duty, timing, and if you want to die, what can you lose?

Noopept was Kindve cool but made me not obsess over killing myself, but envision the whole process.

Instead of working on a paper I was supposed to be writing I just got stuck browsing Sup Forums all night

which I usually do but I was a more focused on arguing and being mad

Proper sleep, diet, and exercise are the best "nootropics". No amount of drugs will make you more efficient if your baseline sucks. And it won't improve your motivation long term either.

Strong body = strong mind. There are no quick solutions. You can't just make yourself smarter. You have to develop the discipline.

If you're not gonna listen to this and experiment anyways, then just be careful with choline-related drugs (Alpha-GPC, ALCAR, Choline bitartrate, etc - all used with racetams). Continual use will induce a depression. Depression is insidious, meaning you don't notice it creeping up on you. It begins with apathy. You'll lose all interest and motivation to do things. Luckily all you have to do is stop taking it and you'll be back to normal. Don't listen to retards that equate noots to a free lunch.

oh ok i thought you were saying that correcting idiots wasn't a useful thing to do

They made nootropics for people with brain injures, some are better than others but none of them have been beneficial to me beyond a cycle(usually only a couple days really)- that and if you take these drugs, it's not something that you need to take for the rest of your life, it can only do so much. These drugs impact you so minimally that your body adjusts to them quickly and says fuck off, we got it from here.

Ritalin and adderal are nice, clean, effective, and you can feel your dose work. Ritalin is far inferior but easier to maintain a diet(adderal killed me like I'd imagine meth would)

why lsd not mushrooms

Joe Rogan sells drugs and he's a dummy that's biased when it comes to chemicals, so of course he's peddling inferior chemicals. If you've ever listened to him, his alpha shit has to be half placebo at least, not to say it wasn't effective at one point.

Give a 10 year old 8oz of coffee. The first time? You'll see results. Give it to them daily for say 3 months, your biology has come to terms with the fact that it can no longer rely on this chemical so it will abandon it.

Watch, in the future they well let you know that addiction has a course to run, and your better off catering to the addiction within reason, in order to get to the point where your body is over the dick tease and lack of fulfillment from what it once relied on

While mushrooms/Psilocybin are pretty interesting in their own right... they are rather difficult for everyday micro dosing.

LSD (or legal 1P-LSD) you just stay below 25 mcg, simply cut the blotter down to the right size and done.

This guy is right-listen to him.

Does your dick still work?

This,

genuine studying, rest/sleep and exercise is the best drug for your intelectual improvement.

Drugs are for niggers

Mushrooms were always too Stoney for me. Skip the cow shit and crawl into the logical, dry hallucinogens. Mushrooms are Kindve a social thing for me. Dont get me wrong, they can get you-I'd rather take ketamine than mushrooms though where mental health/benefits are concerned

Haha, different strokes for different folks-I'm a super smart person but a complete waste without chemicals. If you witnessed my existence, you'd understand that there are great benefits from drugs for some individuals.

Not chemicals in general, just an easy broad term to make my point-don't feel like discussing this topic in depth. It's like trying to convince a CNN viewer/Lesbian dem that Donald was set up-and they turn around and show you the falsified BS

>pharma jew
op is confirmed jewish
this is a slide thread

Yes, but those are easy to acquire if you go to Mexico.

C'mon m8
I was looking at brain training sites all day and saw a few that were praising nootropics and wanted some input from anons

I've taken modafinil and felt like I'd just been on a placebo the whole time, like it was literally useless.
Adderall is great at like 30 - 60mg/day, but DO NOT, EVER expect to feel as good/euphoric as you did the first time you took it. Don't drink too much coffee or what have you while you take adderall or you'll spend like 2/3 of your day pissing until your kidneys are sore, and probably die of dehydration (from the excess sweating it causes) if you don't drink a shitload of water. If you stop taking adderall for a couple days, you'll sound like a scatterbrained retard, so keep that in mind for public speaking.
Overall pretty great experience with adderall as long as you don't keep looking for the euphoric feeling.

wow you mean to tell me you perform at an above average level when you eat amphetamines every day?

Brain Force from infowarslife dot com

I suggest researching this topic on your own and don't just believe what other user/shills say. Nootropics, if applied properly, works great.

>do your own research
>don't believe other anons
>don't believe shills
Who the hell are they supposed to believe when they do their own research then?

I used alpha brain. Nowi feel depressed coz I wasted like a year using it when I could of got better shit much more easily.

I got my modanafil package from India. It arrived much faster and was cheaper to ship too. Fuck why was I so retarded.

Nope, I'm in my thirties. Never did meth or such things. Adderall until about ten years ago.

Everyone's different, and yes, what you said, but there are better drugs

Congratulations on your coming out as a faggot cunt. I'm sure you're redpilled as fuck, yet you're beyond clueless. Anyone who discriminates drugs is a fucking moron. Self control, knowing the benefits of what you're doing, weird- it's as if the world has provided us with all sorts of compounds to make any scenario better or easier if you aren't a dumb cunt lacking self control.

I'm sure food has no effect on the chemicals in your body, especially your brain

yeah it can be good but it is also easy to procrastinate when you take it. You gotta have a clear goal to work on before you take it and not deviate from the goal.

so it actually works then? My health insurance (3 k deductible before anything) is trash so I can't afford my methylphenidate generic anymore. I've been compensating with
a stack of:

caffeine, inositol, L-theanine, Carnitine, Taurine, and magnesium. plus a touch of Pseudoephedrine on hard days which does wonders when mixed with theanine and caffiene.

small doses of everything except inositol, which the one paper that went into clinical research required massive doses. Typically sold in 800mg caps, I take 9g of it 2x a day in tea as a stabilizer.

2x a day runs about $35 a month, which is cheaper than a visit to a doc, medication aside. but I buy bulk and roll my own.

are racetams wurth? I've been thinking about ordering them from euro but been procrastinating.

doing things that matter and in a way that works for you is more valuable than smart drugs

you can get legit shit online pretty easily from india

Is that modafinil legit? It's called like modalert or some shit right?
I'm taking Adrafinil and I love it, far superior to Wellbutrin imo but I am worried about the liver strain.

I've taken a shit ton of herbs and vits. 95% are shit.
Was reluctant to try some shrink approved psychotropics but tried a few, wellbutrin was the only one that did not feel like poison. fuckers would not give me a stimulant proper.

Pro-tip for poor man's adderal. Go to pharmacy and get Bronkaid. Bonus, will clear out congestion.

>I'm a super smart person

doubt.

I'm resoundingly average in every respect but I've worked for no-shit ACTUALLY smart smart phd people on field surveys and they never talk about how smart they are.

Strong people don't say they're strong, smart people don't say they're smart, powerful people don't talk about how powerful they are. Cuz that shits self evident. If you are, you are.

Degenerate. I took that shit for like a year as a kid and for half a year in college. It's decent for cramming but you start taking that shit regularly and it loses its effect. Also turns you into a small zombie with a small benis.

I'm guessing you have a prescription for it?