Macron Discussion Thread

Let's tally up the positives:
>the youngest leader of France since Napoleon
>speaks the language of romance as a FIRST language
>absolutely destroyed his annoying female political opponent
>says Africa has "civilizational problems" and that African women need to have less children
>wife is 24 years older than him, and he met her when he was 15 (based mommy fetish confirmed)
>is basically the French version of JFK in so many ways
>essentially best friends with Trump, and Merkel is jealous
Is Emmanuel Macron, dare I say, /notre homme/? Why did anyone here dislike this guy before he was elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Macron is a gift from God. He's the man who's going to save Europe, like Alexander and Napoleon before him.

We like macron because he shits on niggers dont push your luck and shill him too hard it is becoming very obvious.

What's his name again?

Emanuel "The Cruel" Macaroni

Even an American knows when to bend the knee

PRAISE MACRON

I thought that was Matthew McConaughey In The Dark Tower for a second.
He's going to be the one Good thing about it.

Emmanuel "Au revoir, les hommes noires!" Macron
These are just things that I've noticed about him.

You forgot to say that he will rule like Jupiter. After seeing the budding friendship between Trump and Macron, I am beginning to like him more and more. Am I being jewed?

I think he is still a globalist, albeit a globalist who wants France running the EU instead of Germany. He seems to be leveraging Trump against Merkel, meaning Trump will have a way to put the screws to Brussels. Finally, he might have questionable taste in women but I get the feeling he is just a run of the mill mommy fetish pervert and thus not a kidde fiddler. Might be why he can get away with this power play, the elites don't have their favorite blackmail material.

Link related:
>breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/

dog bless

IT IS ALL HAPPENING

You say he's the youngest leader of France since Napoleon as if the guy's step kids aren't older than him.

He is absolutely bogpilled

BEST TIMELINE

HAIL MACARONI

NOTRE HOMME

I feel like I'm going insane, is this the type of faggot we're rooting for now? Jesus fucking christ Sup Forums get your shit together.

Why is Macron being shilled so hard? What's their game?

>Jupiter
>Arch Enemy Of saturn
Did.. did the kikes get jewed by someone they rigged an election for?

He's to smart for you plebs.
>I don't like the idea of identity. Identity is A=A. But there are at least A and B, and I don't want A=B.
>We are all rooted and so, because we are all rooted, there are trees next to us, there are rivers and fishes, there are brothers and sisters. You can't eat money, you can't breathe it, you can't fall in love with it or otherwise it becomes really dangerous.
>What constitutes the French spirit is a constant universal aspiration, id est a tension between what used to be and the part of identity, this strict ipseity, and the aspiration to something universal, id est what is out of our reach.
>Your are the confluent of a river in which you are circumscribed, which is, precisely, this novel and story.
>I have always assumed the vertical dimension, transcendance, and at the same time it has to be anchored in complete immanence, materiality.

shills are trying to sell macron as redpilled, the threads are piling up
inept faggotry
sage this shit

Smart enough for the frogs, I guess.
>let me crank the verbage to 11 and laugh as my retarded constituents think I'm the next Shakespeare
His way of speaking to the nation is akin to niggers trying to read cursive.

Americans don't bow. You disgust me even if it was a joke

I start to warm up to him. Don't know, I like his face. Funny guy. Need to hear him speak and see what he's doing more. I'll keep you posted.

this is a good point about the mommy fetish, further proving its legitimacy as the most patrician of all fetishes.

If this is serious and not some grand gesture, then there is hope

These photographers take thousands of pictures. I bet there is one that looks pretty bad for macron too. Pretty funny tho

How hard is it for Rothschild's to fund an astroturfing campaign?

kek, I'm going to have agree to disagree with you on the mommy fetish, then again I have a kryptonite like weakness for huge tits so its not like I'm trying to stand on higher ground. Anyways, I think his obvious taste for much older women means if he does have pedo compramat on him it wasn't because he wanted the kiddies but rather he wanted the power.

Macromaniac posting is becoming a good meme. I hope he has an aesthetic meeting with trump in the Eiffel Tower

I hope he gets guillotined by Melenchon.

Infinite money

>Im cutting phyllis' head off with a chain saw!

The Macron shilling is unbelievable atm.
Truly this board has turned into le based t_d xD

Is there any doubt that the Bogdanoff's pull the strings?

>t_d
broofs?

says the faggot with the anarcho flag....

Only a little.

>shilled
Im not a shill (i know right?) and i honestly think this move positive for US interests short and medium term. It would be nice to have more leverage in talks with the EU that will happen for both US and UK.

That said, the astroturf theory looks interesting, and there might be something to that, but there's probably a lot of naturally excited people too.

alright whats up with this flood of macronposting in the last few days, (((who))) is behind it?

You forgot the negatives
>bows to the Rothchilds
>participant in Bilderberg meetings
>gave free welfare to illegal migrants
>hasn't solved the terrorist problem in France
>shills for the Climate Paris Accords
>hates Poland and put sanctions there because they weren't multicultural enough.
>friends with Justin TURDeau A FUCKING LEAF
>has a fucked up taste in women

I'm very guarded, I don't think he is /ourguy/ by any stretch. However, it is not outside the realm of possibility that (((they))) would eventually have an asset go rogue and turncoat on them. Personally, I think Macron just wants to run the EU to the benefit of France instead of Germany.

t_d, apparently

Cursory examination of t_d revealed no significant pro-macron sentiment, nvm.

still gets chicken tendies from his mummy

neoliberal

>No Family
>No Children

Greatest redflag of all

No he's a corrupted faggot.

Mark my words.

Macron is a weasel. He's playing the long con game and will backstab us and Trump when the time is right for him.
Check em

Wait he met her when he was 15?

Holy shit the madman.

>France and Germany destroying each other

>mfw macron uses rapefugees as a massive slave army to wipe out the krauts and the english once and for all
>mfw this was part of france's and syria's plan the whole time, a conspiracy dating back to 1918
>mfw macron sends rapefugees back to syria where assad puts them to work
>mfw world peace
>mfw jews defeated
>mfw I finally get to live in a world with no krauts or bongs
I know it won't happen, but a man can dream.

We need to update that save the west pic.

>Macron is a pawn of the Bogdanoffs, who control the Rothschilds
>bilderberg
could mean he was spying on them?
>free welfare to illegal migrants
Recently he is all for deporting economic migrants, that was just a publicity thing.
>hasn't solved terrorist problem
He literally just got elected. Trump hasn't built that wall, yet, but he will.
>climate paris accords
The environment matters a little, and he doesn't want to get assassinated or betray the left all at once.
>sanctions Poland
Means nothing, Poland doesn't care about sanctions.
>friends with Trudeau
I'm pretty sure he bullies Trudeau, aggressively.
>fucked up taste in women
Mommy fetish is best fetish, you're just wrong.

Friendly reminder that Macron is hot for teacher
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0