Today is the day i drop the Nazi ideology forever

Today is the day i drop the Nazi ideology forever
i fell in love with a jewish girl
honestly i don't give a fuck anymore, i'm happy for the first time in my life and yes, our marriage already has a date, and yes we will have children
go outside, meet jews and you'll see they're not the hand rubbing monsters you think they are, stop falling for memes, you never leave your room, you don't meet people, you know nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

May you two be united by love until death separates you.

Godspeed user, live a long happy life.

I like jewish chics too user, the curly brown hair instantly turns me on.bleached jeweses don't even have a hooked nose. I need help

Good, we will gas you all together.

>1 post by this ID

>133547222
LISTENED AND WITNESSED.

she's german askhenazi, looks pretty white, you wouldn't be able to tell, if it was sephardic i wouldn't do it, too arab.

awesome go have fun, why are you still here?

my current gf is on vacation at the moment

am i being cucked?

leave now

She will cheat on you and suck dry you money before dumping your ass, good luck

See you tomorrow user.

Dont listen to pol. Its time to leave pol when you get a gf. Ppl come here cuz they are lonely.

I am sorry to be rude, but he is right user, you have to leave before the Nazi Ideologies come back.
Go for your own good, while you still can.

Honestly if they were monsters I would be trying to find myself a nice rich jewess to get married to.

Said like a true virgin.

Yeah, Op godbless and good luck.
Ashkenazi has the highest iq of any group. You'll get highly intellectual kids.

Somewhere in the near future: CAN I SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH HUBBY? WHY NOT? DONT YOU LOVE ME? HONEY IM INVITING JAMAL TOMORROW. WHY NOT? ARE YOU ANTI-SEMITE?

CU@DayOTRope weakling.

BLACKED

kill yourself.

curly hair jewesses are litterally the best. how can aryan girls even compete? I think i'm naturally attracted to the superior genes

Of course some individuals are fine you retard. The issue is group average behavior. Some rats are cute enough to be a pet, but you don't want your house full of rats.

Yes, why didn't you go with her?
it could happen, or it could not happen, being alive is a risk, going out of bed is a risk, i'm supposed to not marry because it may go wrong?

hits home. tears

>Girlfriend goes on vacation without you

Gee, I wonder.. obviously she's cucking you.

she's gone with a friend who's single and nearly hitting the wall (26 and childless)

and another two of her single friends are also there

Is it true. Does she have big tits and an average face?
>tfw ywn fall in love with a big-titty jew.
I don't want to be a goyim anymore. I want to be a kike. Kike is life.

Sure man - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Anyway is she part of the Jewish mafia, advocating race mixing and open borders? Then what's the difference? Your kids will get dose fine IQ genes, if maybe the neuroticism that frequently goes with them.

Her mother is heartbroken, best of luck with your Jewish American Princess. You earned it.

Your kids will be Jewish and you will be an outcast in your own family, she will turn into a monster and you will drink yourself to death

seen it, over and over again

but good luck goy

i know, i will leave soon.
yes i hope so, she's quite motherly

You'll be back. Remember you're here forever. When life has you down and the world casts you aside Sup Forums will always be here to comfort you.

I married a Jewish women. Over a very long time I have exposed her to Jewish Bolshevism/Globalism. Also, our kids are not Jewish.

Sometimes I insinuate Nazi apologist sympathies to other Jewish people, then I tell them about the Jewish wife and not Jewish kids. Severe Jewish butt-rage ensues internally.

You will begin to notice all the Jewish things that she does as soon as your dick stops making decisions for you. You're already beginning to notice what you have missed.

I'm literally marrying a Jewish girl later this year and I'm Muslim. Her parents are mortified at the thought of her converting to Islam. I told her she doesn't have but she's thinking about it. Her father looks like the fucking happy merchant

see
makes the situation worse but she's not given me any reason to suspect her so far

That only happens when you dont beat/rape your wife when she starts testing you.

It's treason then

Her ass is being reamed as we speak.

If you we're ever really one of us you wouldn't leave, but honestly this sounds like some hard shilling.
T. race traitor

it doesn't work the kid is still jewish by blood
the law says jewish mother=jewish kid

you will bring baby jews into the wolrd kys

99% chance

I feel the urge too user, I can't control it, jewish girls are cute as fuck

Dude, despite the edge here, I assume most anons know that the Levys or the Cohens down the street are not (((them))) The Jew down the street (figurately speaking) is at most only guilty of a biogical predisposition toward shameless nepotism. I have Jewish friends, and the diffence between them and (((them))) is that they are very jewwy personality-wise and (((they))) are not.

You've gotta know the difference, or (((they succeed))) in hiding behind the word "Jew"

nice get

So your kids will be muslim Jews, oh dear, sounds a bit scary

Seth Rogan pls go

The father of my oldest daughter's friend refused to let our kids play together after I ignited his inner Jewish demon.

I told my daughter Jews can be extremely judgmental sometimes.

Godspeed faggot and best wishes for your marriage.
t. A rightwing Jew

date whoever but don't cut your kids dick off pls

As long as they trim their moustaches regularly

Well yeah, most jews are normal people, that's not surprising. Even if there's a super secret kike conspiracy (which is highly unlikely) your average jew knows nothing about it and isn't involved in it, seriously do people actually believe that the average jew is an evil hook nosed monster who rubs his hands every time something bad happens to the goys ?

>No reason to suspect her
>Going on vacation to another country with 4 single girlfriends.
>Doesn't ask you to come.
>Probably hasn't even called you since departing

The signs are all there

TRAITOR

All I can say is that I hope you're at least 25 years old and already working.

You can go fuck yourself with the inference that we're all nazis here.

she has nice tits, not big or anything, but ideal size, she looks white to me, average face, natural straight hair, she's thin, petite

u larping this guy?

Massive bait and only the_retards would fall for this and congratulate you

we've texted a fair amount, even late at night and we have facetimed a few times too

but sometimes she wont reply for half an hour or an hour

Why is she not on a leash?

She's going to stomp on your goy heart and mash it around like a matzah ball user. Use this opportunity to infiltrate them, gain their trust and reveal their secrets.

reading about this story really exposes the insanity and evil of the Nazis, btw.

How poltard would be to write this.
Yes,obiusly the shit you have at with this scums are that,shit.

> Even if there's a super secret kike conspiracy

not that secret
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

obviously, most jews are as unaware as any normie but edgy memes are fun

Your wedding already has a date.. stopped right there.. nice larping fag

Lmao, she's going to crush his matzah balls and cut off his schnitzel when she's done with him.

he wouldn't breed pic related. kys my cuck

Jew girls are hot

always gone with the dgaf attitude and it seemed to work, kept her keen

i won't be back, this is my last thread on this dreadful depressed god forsaken place
there's nothing to gain here, that's the ultimate redpill Sup Forums doesn't make your life any better,people are out there being happy, having relationships, going out and having fun, while we are here shitposting memes all day.
>pic extremely related.

Best of luck. Shalomn

I used to fuck their faces and asses only...then avoid showering my dick and getting another one to slurp her classmate's bung juice off my really ripe goy prick a day later. I once fucked one in the top bunk of her academy room while her angry friend tried to pretend being asleep in the bottom. I pumped mercilessly away while looking directly at her friend's horrified eyes squished face until she gave out and opened them. I power locked her vision as I fucked her orgasm addict friend for 45 minutes. I ended up fucking her as well. Best acid trip ever.

Godspeed, user, may you have a great marriage.

t. right-wing Jew with a Christian wife

>thinking all jews are bad
>thinking all niggers are bad
>thinking all whites are bad
>thinking all men are bad
>thinking all women are bad

Do you niggers not understand the concept of averages and variance?

Are you the guy who called me a nigger on my thread? kek whatever i'm happy for you, God Bless bud.

sure, lori. stay powerless and angry in your single-wide, trapped in your shitty town, with no degrees, no woman, no future, barely employed.

God chose the Jews. This is why Shitler is dead, Sup Forumstardia irrelevant, and Jews in control of everything and everyone.

you are the nigger of the Jew, don't you get it? you can't outsmart your superiors.

The cholent needs making & the blechs need polishing kike...git goin'.

Auschwitz roleplay is hot.

You'll be back, telling us how Sup Forums is always right and you should've listened.

I'll take things that didn't happen for $600.

Ask her if she wants to role play with you. If she says, "yes" then you should ask her to get a fake number tattoo on her arm.

Sign a prenup.

fuck you have a point, also have fun with the jewish wife leave the nazi ideology behind in the 40s where it should stay, forever

Wrong. If she's marrying OP, she's clearly not high IQ enough

you will be converting here to Christianity, yes?

THIS WILL BE A CHRISTIAN WEDDING RIGHT?

t. JIDF

so many sheckegrubers

I would do that but the scenario was she needed to be a slut to save her friends from the chmabers. Another non-related scenario that would cause shuddering orgasms was that she was tasked by her friend with watching her boyfriend while she made aliyah...and watching him she was...as his angry veiny throbbing goy prick violated her orifices. Shows how sneaky and craven their slaggyness is.

On the off-chance that this is actually real, it actually changes very little. You need to be more sophisticated in your racism.

If you make your children Jewish though, then you're scum.

If you think a pussy is more important than your race and civilization, go ahead, traitor

Black anons? Pic only related to number.

I almost can't blame you. New bitches are so fucking nasty in bed.

Does she have big tits?

Don't do it OP!!! I've been there; It's all liess!!! WITH JEWS YOU LOSE!!! Shes going to cheat on you, you fucking faggot!!

now he will be. he's been converted to the truth.

God chose the Jews and hates those who hate His children.

OP on the winning team, faggot.

it will be a jewish wedding, her family is very very traditional, i'm not christian so i wouldn't make sense, i'm not converting to judaism though, only the wedding will be jewish.

Good for you, my dude, you are now happy.

Now go, scram! Go live your life with the one you love

This place is for hateful, rage-filled people only.

You're right.
The people who are calling themselves Jews today hate God's only begotten Son.
God hates them.

why not convert? Judaism is the original way and the only way to God.

Will you circumcise your child ?