HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA**inhale**AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA**inhale**AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-star-wars-monopoly-rey-piece-20170712-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-star-wars-monopoly-rey-piece-20170712-story.html

It's Always (((CHICAGO)))

roasties beetee effo'd

Honestly they should just give a movie about the Empire instead.

put her a good pair of tits and make an anime

>literal fake news

I bought out a shelf of Rey toys to donate on Christmas and they do this shit to their fans?

FUCK HAS"BRO" AND FUCK WHITE MALES

noice

Playstation is infinitely better than Xbox you pathetic autist.

Falling for the amerifats "mythological institution" jew.
>muh jar jar binks
>han solo so alfa
>everything can be analogised through the prism of the struggles of the empire against the sith

Who the fuck has that fugly cunt as a "favorite character". She was the biggest fucking mary sue strawman hybrid i think I've ever seen in a movie. No depth to her character, instantly good at everything she does, always the "moral" one.
>i know its an imaginary person you retard, i'm larping for a point

Turns out shittily written mary sues don't really tickle the audience pickle.

I would place safe money on the fact more people on fucking Sup Forums liked the Niggra as a character then this bland solves it all (((Strongfemaleprotagionist)))

Mom said Rey had to be my favorite character or she would hit me again. Y-Yes, mommy.

Not even, it was some morbidly obese tumblr fat faggot writing that "letter from an 8 year old"

Was probably one of those 8 year olds who cried when trump was elected

Shes really terrible, her arc was pathetic
No struggle, no training no nothing

How can someone approve that script for a multi billion dollar franchise ? They made hundreds good books etc. Its not like theres lack of good material

>nobody is ordering the over 9000 versions of Monopoly that Hasbro has published
>must be sexism

What sort of masochist plays Monopoly?

I don't even remember her tbqh

why is this a thread?
not interested in this, at all
sage

But Rey does have fans, just look at this note.

She empowering dozens of girls. DOZENS

An 8 yearold did not write that

Thats not child's handwriting
hahahahaha

>I bought out a shelf of Rey toys to donate on Christmas
That's just cruel, they're already poor there's no need to kick then while they're down.

Why would a child write their age down?

Wow...
Really stinks my pink

Hopefully in the near future companies will say that in their statements instead of cucking to these retards

Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, and Thrawn became non canon so this chick could solve it all.

>!?
Written by an outraged mom

Made my day, hope it's real

>thats the joke

Lol hasbro probably knew immediately that it wasn't an 8 year old and said fuck it

>Phasma gets billed as a strong, independent woman then gets immediately dumpstered
>Everyone and everything sucks Ray's dick forever
>Po disappears for half the movie and barely is a character when he does come back
>Fin jumps from nameless repentant murder machine to wise cracking jokester in the span of five minutes, sucks Rey's dick the rest of the movie, then gets coma'ed and can't manage to score a kills in the first Star Wars hyped for being uber progressive
>Kylo's an autistic baby who got clubbed with the ugly forest

I think the only characters who didn't come out of the movie shittier than they started were Chewie and R2, and they might have only dodged the bullet since they couldn't speak. I have no idea how anyone could watch 7 and have a favorite character without some level of irony.

this is why you sink the chinks

>Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, and Thrawn became non canon so this chick could solve it all
Don't remind me

Honestly, just burn the movie establishment down and make a racist, sexist, homophobic and xenophobic anime gore comedy. Or any of the above. "White cop killing black kids" etc. If Sup Forums ever gets in charge of a movie studio... It will be so much better than this sjw bull crap.

DESU plinkett reviews are the only interesting thing left about star wars.

Han came out better than he went in

Remember this after the election.

You ever downloaded and used one of their commentaries?

Fucking hilarious

I liked the character but she jsut did a bad job acting her out. I really dont like British actors. they dont have the spark of american ones.

>her arc was pathetic, no struggle, no training no nothing

I couldn't explain why I hated this movie until you said this

>literally muh 8 year-old

those pink hat shits are the most stupida AF thing i'd ever seen bitch smiling like she accomplished something meaningful in any way lol

too bad Guild Wars 2 was shit

>leafposting this hard
jesus

>being a console peasant
Rake yourself, leaf

God bless my Pony overlords.

Its not just that. She's a non-character. She has no depth, no personality, nothing. She just eye fucks the camera a bit then is magically good at everything.

This is star wars, one-liners are its thing:
>use the force

Yet try to think of a single thing this bint said. Can't do it? Of course you can't; she's a damp paper bag

That confused me for a bit, thought
>why the fuck would they switch actors halfway through a series?
Lmao who cares about this

lel

She's a boring character. I think she might even qualify as being a Mary Sue to a very minor degree (?).

And she also looks like a xenomorph whenever she smiles and bares her teeth. It's terrifying.

>Dear Rose,
>Fuck off, you know nothing about running a business you little shit, just go and buy a LEGO Rey and play with that instead you fucking dumbass, we are not going to re-purpose our entire production process just to satisfy your desire to have some dumb cunt nobody wants in the game as a character.
>Sincerely,
>Hasbro

>my favorite obsolete hardware is better than your favorite obsolete hardware

What are you? Some sort of sexist?

Normally I report off topic drivel but this is hilarious. The jews and a stupid cunt ruined SW even moreso than Lucas ever did with the prequels

Wp hasbros

money always speaks, just wait a couple of years when these companies realise SJWs are not consumers.

Using Nep and Not Glorious Nowa

Sad... sad

Is Po the guy played by Jet Lee?

why didnt htey just shit in an envelope and send it back to the girl?
STRAIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THAT ANYBODY GAVE A FUCK

>boy or girl who cares?
apparently she cares herself.

>Caesar
>bad
I hate jews so much.

(((Age 8)))

You're damn right user. Everything was handed to her the whole time. I hated that she was able to take on Kylo, who you assume was an actual Sith of sorts. She should have been beheaded in that last fight.

The plot also lined up perfectly. Ffs this whole movie was built on deus ex machina which is why there was no arc or anything like what you said. Or rather, there HAD to be tons of happenstances and coincidences built in to make up for a ridiculous and unbelievable plot

What did you think of Rogue One?

Who fucking cares? The last star wars movie was shit anyways. Still kicking myself for going to see it. Haven't seen a movie in the theaters since.

>She just eye fucks the camera a bit then is magically good at everything.

This is what bothered me the most about Rey.

Luke starts off as a dunce and we see him dicking around with his lightsaber and Yoda making a fool of him on his long, hard path to being a full blown Jedi.

Rey didn't seem like she had any obstacles like that to overcome. Other than being stranded in the middle of nowhere and working at a shit job to get by, nothing else was really hindering her and I don't see what direction they're going to take her character from here.

Girl has liberal smug face already.

now that you mention it, the black guy really was the most fleshed out character

Oh no, a forced leftist character failed to become the public sensation it was destined to be. It's like a pattern with these things, huh, who would have guessed.

It was pretty genius.
>"Sure thing little girl we'll put Rey in the game right away!"
>mass media praise
>media stops paying attention
>"Fuck that shit senpai not worth the money."

I agree. A movie maybe in the tune of Starship Troopers or at least leave you with that badass feeling. A total propaganda twist on Palpatine would be so fucking prime as well. Have him like Reagan or some shit infront of the cameras only when he had to.

>Heard "fan demand"

>Insufficient interest.

Meaning the people who "demand" this stuff aren't actually buying it and they're aren't even enough of them to listen too. It's funny how self-absorbed liberal feminists chicks are and how they're trying to pass of their political bullying for some kind of genuine interest in something they make excuses for to not show interest in the first place.

Yeah if Ray is there favorite character in Star Wars it means they're a newfag and don't know shit about Star Wars. Anyone who actually watched it and paid attention to the plot of the six other movies see what a problem and shitty character Rey is.

It's literally just liking what's trendy to like -- the mark of the female.

do you really expect me to believe that was the actual note

What do you mean user?

t. 26 year old user

its why there is going to be real news and NET NEUTRALITY BY the FCC so we blah blah blah blah blah muh gibs mes niggers blah

kathleen kennedy is a woman and look how much she has already fucked up star wars

During the filming on Episode VIII, Ridley was on her twitter/instagram going about being objectified. Contrast with jewess Natalie Portman who was photographed sunbathing topless, played strippers, and lesbian ballet dancers and says nothing about it.

I knew Di$ney was no good when the first shot of their films was pic related, Finn Dindu: Sanitation Trooper

He's the only one who really had anything resembling a character arc. Everyone else sort of pops in and out of the script at random except for Rey who is constantly finding new skills, friends, and powers.

Then the movie forgets it's not Episode IV and even that sort of gets shoved to the side.

While I have all you Star Wars fans here, can someone explain to me the allure of this character?

#Where'sRey

Until it's revealed that she is in fact Ben Solo's sister she will remain a second tier character.

Inb4 I give a shit about your 'creative' theory where they're all transgenders clones of jar jar.

Sometimes the force just manifests and guides people. Anakin didn't have any training in TPM, and he was able to win a podrace and blow up a droid control ship. Of course it's not like Rey being able to actually harness the force and manipulate it like the mind trick and what-not. I'm not saying it was a good choice making Rey this way, but it's feasible through the story and how the force is portrayed in the films.

I want this.

38 year old male here

I love rey

fuck i would love it so much if companies would reply like this, also, nice quads

Also Voldemort would still be in power.

>mysterious, masked and doesn't say much - leaves a lot to the imagination
>allegedly a badass by reputation, didn't even need to show anything on camera too, see above
>say what you will but his armor design kinda stood out and made him look cool
>is a bounty hunter, which comes off as a cooler sort of profession in the space opera western that he appears in

I tried.

I find myself rooting for the empire while watching the new films...

How will feminists ever recover from this thrashing by Hasbro?

>cool helmet
>wrist rockets
>jetpack
>cool ship with a cool name

That was it originally until EU writers got involved. If you go by the movies alone he's just looks alone.

This is the plot of TIE Fighter now available on PC in stores near (You) aka GOG.com

he was a bounty hunter that could go toe to toe with jedi.

>mfw disney tried to replicate the boba phenomena with phasma

FFS, Kyle katarn stole the plans...

>TPM
If you haven't watched Red Letter Media's review of TPM you cannot post itt

Goddamn. It's so funny when women lie because they're so stupid they can't lie effectively. She had her daughter write something using vocabulary and ideas an 8 year old wouldn't but a middle aged feminist woman definitely would.