An introduction to Sup Forums

Hi, im new to Sup Forums and would love a quick summary about this board.

Satire lurk moar

We r tolerant and inclusiv :)

Her, hav a cute cat :)

We're an ethnically diverse white supremacist community.

We are a loving Reddit community. No racism is allowed!

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Here's a friendly dog to prove it.

This is Sup Forums.

To properly understand this board you need to sit back and watch, watch what other people write and what they reply, soon you'll understand the nature of this

Here man, as a fellow Kekistani, a warm cuddly welcome. You'll need it for the shit-storm to come.

Fack u

me in the left

from a heterosexual male perspective is the nigger the most fuckable.

from a heterosexual male perspective I prefer to chop my dick and hands.

Back in my day we would beat a nigger faggot like you to death,just for making eye contact.

Fuck me please

Nah, the girl with the green hair is probably pretty hot if she had normal hair and wasn't a raging feminist cunt.
It's pretty weird, I had a GF right when I got out of highschool like 10 years ago who was really pretty, she played volleyball and was super fit, she was a pretty "popular chick". No joke in the last ten years she has absolutely drank the feminist kool-aid and is now a hardcore anti-Trump #resist girl, who is a barista, has gained like 30 pounds at least, and is fucking miserable, and fried her hair dying it 20 different colors. Very, very odd. I almost think she makes herself ugly on purpose, like some sort of deranged self-sabotage. Bummer too cause she was banging and was the first chick who let me put it in her ass every few days. She even bought me a "White Pride World Wide" hoodie back in the day when I was first getting into WN shit.

First post best post

You've got guts to come here kid, too bad these people are going to rip them out

I share your sentiment. Just wanted to state a fucked up observation.

but how would you chop off your other hand

Come for the civil discourse, stay for the nigger hate threads.

You are kraut. Krauts are weird. I forgive you.

I-I...I don't know.

L U R K . M O A R
Faggoooooot

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel OP
*slices you in half*
You were 100 years to early to come here.

Im not weird

You will come here originally thinking it's ironic joking but slowly the truth of this place will sink in and within 24 months you'll be full 1488 traditionalist, or a monarchist or some crazy thing you never thought possible

You may find yourslef supporting hitler or finding the truth in god for the first time

You will find yourself angry, then depressed, and then you will find yourslef at great peace in the end.

Sup Forums is a multi cultural bored of peace and truth, you are here forever the ride doesn't end.

That's actually a pretty rad picture tbqhwy, just think no phones in their hands or anywhere in the picture. Now people take pictures of people taking pictures of people on their phones.

Sup Forums is an initiatory rite into what reality is, how people are manipulated by society and media, and the constant lies we're told. The further you explore these depths without bias the more red-pilled you are. But if you keep your biases because it's easier then you'll just scratch the surface.

Fucked up, man. You think anal turned her retarded? Seriously though, I get to see this kind of girls a lot these days. I live close to the local pub district. They tend to hang with the alternative and druggie crowd. I think their looks are some kind of scene fashion stemming from imitating 90s alt rock and punk fashion. It's accelerated though by denial of the concept of attractiveness which creates a feedback loop due to rejection from the other sex and bad influence from their fat friends leading them all to acquire all the bad habits of every fuck up they ever hung out with.

Of the girls I know who went down that path I do not know one who's not severely depressed and a major fuck up in an dead-end job or on benefits.

Board of Peace. May Kek Bless you.

I'm not a kraut. But according to krauts I am weird.

refugee.jpeg?

nah. parents came over here and dragged me along some 30 years ago from one of our ex-communist neighbour countries. I'm certainly not anything like a national from that country, but germans did communicate very unmistakably that I am not one of them during the last 30 years. So whatever.