Republicans

Republicans want "small government"

republicans think freedom of speech means the right to hate speech. the founding fathers intended freedom of speech the right to stand up to your own govt and tell them theyre wrong

>letting niggers vote
>letting niggers speak out
>letting niggers question the goverment
KYS nigger lover

No such thing as hate speech. Just another bullshit mind control technique used by leftists to brainwash people with low IQs.

What?

>too far in expanding the right to vote

Hahaha, fucking seriously GOP?

Eat a dick.

You. Are. A. Nigger. Lover.

Not true!

Republicans want BIG government, just of a different sort from that which the Democrats want.

>letting niggers and women vote
>a good thing
Back to plebbit

>being a fascist

Not in my country.

You like having illegals vote?

>my country
you have to go back Juan

modern day republicans suck ass
there is no right wing party in america

get the fuck out

Republicans have always been terrible. Unfortunately the Democrats have always been far worse.

Republicans are FINALLY realizing that it's better to crush your political rivals than it is to be civil with them. Especially when said rivals are liberals and communists.

Oh shit you mean politicians are full of shit? Wow you might be onto something here.

>vote
those who don't contribute to the budget should have no right to decide how it is spent. either thouse who don't net contribute or just people on welfare shouldn't be able to vote.

Fake news

I'm sure the founding fathers were all for jailing people who said nigger. That felt dumb as fuck to type it must feel even worse to actually think that.

>women and blacks are illegals

Way to change that goalpost.

Republicans think the freedom of the press means freedom of individuals to write and disseminate what they want, perhaps with the help of a printing press.

Democrats think freedom of the press means the freedom of private corporations colloquially calling themselves "the press" to do whatever they want.

I would be upset too if my base was crackhead niggers and single whores who want gibs.