>>133549539

Can you imagine your Mom having a big disgusting tattoo on her arm. You go to hug her and all you see is a poorly drawn Russian stacking doll?
This wasn't his first redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-knew-my-son-was-depressed-but-i-didnt-know-he-wanted_us_57212d34e4b03b93e7e434b6
archive.is/t4Yrd
babble.com/parenting/why-im-letting-my-daughter-play-high-school-football-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-knew-my-son-was-depressed-but-i-didnt-know-he-wanted_us_57212d34e4b03b93e7e434b6

guess what, her son tried to take his life and this bitch don´t know why

She is a gross, what kind of mother treats her boys like this! I have two boys and I worry so much for them because of women like her. I would love to be in a room with her for 5 minutes to show her how a real women treats her son's!!

I almost took my life when I saw her picture and I've never met the bitch in my life.

Profit denial
archive.is/t4Yrd

this poor kid will an hero soon
babble.com/parenting/why-im-letting-my-daughter-play-high-school-football-this-year/

>My daughter has a twin brother, whom she’s pretty much been beating down since they were in utero. She was born kicking ass.

god help that poor cunt

stop impregnating lesbians you asshole

tits or gtfo slut

>my son tried to kill himself
>time to write about it on a national platform
>school should be fine for him

This is child abuse.

I love this fucking snownigger

>basically call your son a rapist
>wtf mom im not a rapist
>you're a quiet rapist sweetie, you just wont admit it

Womens rights was a mistake, they are absolutely incapable of doing anything correctly, or logically.

> and also your twin sister is stronger than you, you little cuck

RETRACT TITLE IX
REPEAL AMENDMENT 19

CIRCUMCISE YOUNG GIRLS

Feminist is a failure of a mother, why is that news?

I feel really bad for her kids. Having your own mother call you and your brother a rapist must suck.

>my sons are rapists
>they're also racists

>help me why does my son want to kill himself?

topkek

>As a single mother

Yeah, there it is. You married an asshole and then just assume we all are. That's on you, bitch.

Are you willing to emotionally torture your sons to get back at the man you hate?

I get the while tits or gtfo meme but slut? Really? Kys

This is beyond fucked up. Poor kids.

>I’m through wasting my time on people who are more interested in ideas than feelings
>I’m through wasting my time on people who are more interested in ideas than feelings

Wow.

We should be encouraging these women. Seriously. They are bringing more men to their senses than a thousand of us can. It's going to take pain to change things for the better. You don't become a man until you face real emotional pain. Nothing hurts like a mother.

>6 months later
>daughter has brain damage from 350lb offensive lineman

I just finished reading the whole article and I skimmed through her twitter: holy shit, that woman is so insufferably toxic.
I hope the kids don't an hero and stay strong. :'(

Should encourage them to berate her and write books about how terrible she was, they will profit off her shitty parenting.

the comments are good

>He sees himself as the “good” one
Narcissistic mother assigning roles to her children. They're all just puppets in her sick play. She needs a bullet to the back of the head.

>almost self aware roastie
>but just pretending for attention
>how can i make this about me?
>the article