Hey Sup Forums, I often hear people here being mad with feminists, but really...

Hey Sup Forums, I often hear people here being mad with feminists, but really, how likely would it be that you would refuse to date someone based on their political beliefs?

I'd only be upset if you settled for old cowtits in your pic there.

Because a feminist will most likely cuck you. But you are probably familiar with that because you're a leaf

You have clearly never had a girlfriend if you think politics don't matter

>a girl asking you out
gross

I once thought as you did and married one. Fortunately I got away clean and with all my shekels intact, but her feminism was an extension of her politics, which in turn were an extension of her morality. She turned out to be a very narcissistic person with a "moral" bent (in her case, doing nonprofit work) which really served to build her ego. The layers of her self-serving ways were intricate and honestly something to behold. It also made her an insufferable, lazy, entitled cunt.

100% would never date a women who had opposing political views. Politics are based on your worldview.

In addition, as we all know, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Nope, women almost always adopt the political views of the strong men in their lives. If they haven't already ruined themselves through their action based on what they believe, then I'll date 'em.

I do not associate with the 3DPD, so this is moot.

Omg...brother?

Seriously, this just happened to my older brother, like two weeks ago.

He..is..free!!! Congrats to you btw.

How's your hand treating you :^)

>how likely would it be that you would refuse to date someone based on their political beliefs?

Extremely likely, unless you're looking to just fuck and you're sure it wont go further

It's not the idealology that annoys me it's how they handle it. They are often loud mouthed, rude, offensive and are the types who will abuse you disguised as you being the attacker.

Never date a feminist because they are far more likely to accuse you of something you didn't do.

Right now? Satisfactorily.

> t. virgin

Not even ashamed of it.

But you should be.

I dated a feminist once.
>Once.

Big mistake. I'm the beta-est of betas, and I get very few offers, but I will not even entertain the idea of wasting my time with a feminist, whether or not she is interested.

Yes, they are that bad.

I'd make an exception for Laci.

how's life at google

But I'm not.

I would love that, i hate them for being sexist and not doing so.

Last time a girl asked me out i instantly liked her, so she thought i was a loser and treated me like shit.

I had my revenge by becoming very popular, better looking, red pilling everyone about women and warning the other guys about her.
I won. She is still a hoe, and i´m still single, but i won.

Put it this way for you virgins out there.

A feminist is the woman that wants to be in charge, yet will make no moves, is incapable of doing so. As soon as you make any, even the slightest, you're the patriarchial man oppressing her. Literally even the smallest suggestion of something friendly, like buying her a drink on the date you're already in the middle of having, or dancing, whatever.

They'll talk about themselves. Only themselves, and how great they are. It's like they don't even care about you, they're just there to kill time and hang out with someone to make them feel important.

This all reads like a bit of a bitter nerd virgin rant, but this is the actual feminist mindset. There is zero, ZERO hope of ANYTHING coming from associating with one of these damaged women.

For the nerd virgins that are out there, an offer from a feminist is not the offer that's going to save your life. She's the one that's going to make you feel like all women are worthless evil bitches, and so are you.

Just avoid them. There's VERY good reason there's a whole Tumblr worth of feminists that cannot get laid.

And by "ANYTHING" she isn't going to give you sex, either. Not just emotional damage. Nothing beyond a few hours of wasted time at best, or deep and soul-crushing self doubt and misanthropy at worst.

id be willing to bet my little finger that you have never seen a vagina

you are wrong, actually a lot of girls are interested in me, i´m just not a whore and don´t date sexist cunts, which means i´m practicable MGTOW now.

Damn dude.
This sounds horrible.
Things like this makes me appreciate my waifu even more.

You've probably been affected by one. Go out and meet ones that aren't.

>Go out and
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I ended a relationship because the chick cried after trump won. Right then and there, on election night.

If they have a well informed opinion and not afraid to debate it, it would already be something worth pursuing.
So feminists are out because they don't fit this standard and instead use sophisms and weak sauce arguments to get validation.
Go back in line with the rest of the degenerates now please

>not using a tenga

I won't date anyone who believes that niggers are my equal and that wants to see myself and my people deprived of power and liberty.

There's more to life than pussy you fucking beta faggots.

honestly it only matters how belligerent and (ironically) oppressive they are towards (((wrong-think)))
but I for me at least attraction is 50/50
>appearance
>ability to reason/ intelligence
but hey, das juss muh 'pinun

Uh, source?

I wouldn't avoid dating someone because of their political beliefs
You can be damn sure I'll use every trick I have to turn them to my side, up to and including hot dickings

only women have the luxury of dating someone because of one thing or another in today's society.
Men don't have a choice but to latch on to anything remotely attractive I.E. not fat and just try to red pill them from there.
so stupid question for men.

>Men don't have a choice
Hum. What are waifus?

i wouldn't honestly, unless they forced it down my throat then i'd get pissed off

I guess that is true
Technically by definition something 2D can not have girth or depth so there for it can't be fat!
>wtf I love 2D now!

>kekistani virgin
MGTOW poster detected

I'd hump and get spanked by it.

THICC waifus are patrician as fuck though.
You're not MGTOW if you have a waifu.

I wouldn't get along with someone with opposing political views.

That doesn't mean I want people with opposing political opinions to be silenced, I just wouldn't be able to maintain a relationship with them. I don't go out of my way to impose my views on others, I don't look for fights or anything like that, but I hold my views very passionately and it would be hard for me to change my opinion on deep rooted values (skin-deep current events or hot topics aside) so it would be hard for me to sacrifice my moral integrity just to maintain a relationship because it would feel like a lie.

If by
>patrician as fuck
you mean neck beard as fuck then yes, Which really those words have become synonymous

Depends on how reasonable of a person they are. But I can tell you right now, I doubt any liberal would want to date me because of how outspoken I am.

That depends on them. If they'd just prefer not to talk politics that would be fine, if they enjoyed a lively debate that would actually be great, however if they're mentally unstable and are incapable of behaving civily towards people with opposing political beliefs odds are I wouldn't even expend the effort to know them in the first place. Of the three girlfriends I've had, one was pretty much in agreement with me, one was a sort of sex positive feministy type but didn't really learn or care about the marxist gender warfare bullshit, and one simply didn't care about politics except that she hated dishonesty and bullshit.

I'll willingly tolerate essentially everything except if a partner wanted to forcefully indoctrinate our kid into religion or any form of Islam.

Be me. Match with Tinder slut. Pictures seem arranged as if she could be porky but pictures appear thin. Her profile tells she supports Hillary and voted Obama 2x. I message her ar midnight and basically say let's fuck. She comes over. Is dumb as shit. Rants about Trump for 20 minutes. I give her beer and she wants to go to the bedroom. She blows me and I don't hold back and nut in her mouth. Then she asks if I want to fuck. I say "nah I already came and I dont have condoms so I dont want to risk preg". She said she hadnt been fucked in so long. Then I tell her I voted for Trump and get up to take a shower. I can hear her cry softly to herself as I turn on water to shower. She lets herself out.

based!
>the coolest thing I did on tinder was meet this chick at a restaurant, started telling me she was a vegetarian, so I ordered a rare steak and after I finished left the restaurant out the take out door without paying, sticking her with the bill

I hate her, but she looks so soft and warm

I've done so numerous times, but I've been told I have a supernatural ability to resist vagina. Usually it's not that big of a deal for me. Adults should be able to get along despite differences of opinion, and they should be able to discuss these differences without intending to offend or automatically getting worked up about it, though that is less likely.

I want to lick those feet

Dumb waifufag.

i bet her ass takes a real nice paddling...

>women
>political beliefs

I wouldn't care unless they're an activist, but redpilling them would be a pleasure.

Feminists tend to hypocrites to their core, just like the rest of the regressive left.

They sure make noise.

After experiencing being with someone with conflicting ideology, 100% likely.

I had a girlfriend that was a staunch democrat, cried about PETA and all that. She wanted us to go vote for Obama on election day.

She ended up sucking me off in my car.

>
can i get some bumps for this narritive

100%
I utterly deeply despise liberals. Men or women. I don't want to associate with any of them.