I'm not one of those anti-vaxxers, but, why do the numbers of shots just keep rising?

I'm not one of those anti-vaxxers, but, why do the numbers of shots just keep rising?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because we can now protect people from that many more diseases

New vaccines coupled with viruses becoming immune to certain antibiotics.

Antibiotics kill bacteria, not viruses buddy.

Shockedd modern science can prevent more diseases

Kill yourself please. Just fucking kill yourself.

Viruses are abiotic, they aren't even technically alive.

>not realizing the same things are listed over and over
>smaller shots over longer periods of time
>more diseases covered

I'm sorry, is there something you are bitching about here?

More niggers, more illnesses.

this.

>mfw semen retention prevents all disease
>mfw I've never had a vaccination in my life
>mfw I've never been ill when hundreds around me have had serious contagious shit

Have fun getting all that shit pumped into you

So, you think we should inoculate against less things? Why? Preventing too many things is bad?

>why does medical science keep progressing?

Weeeeeeew lad.

Come on the autistic fucks here are going to have an aneurysm over this.

jesus christ no wonder babies are fucking miserable creatures for the first year of their lives.

Wonder what caused their autism?

Idk, but not beating off for 10 years guarantees you have it.

I don't know. We only get 4 mixed ones that leave scars.

>tfw anti-biotics are gonna stop working in a few decades and I'm gonna let my germaphobe side of me take over

>flu shots
>HPV vaccines
drop that dose count by 20 at least. Maybe it's just genetic waste getting sick so much; never needed a flu shot until professional school demanded I have one due to hanging out with sick people in clinic and you can avoid HPV garbage by not being a slut and not sleeping with sluts. It worked for everyone else when I was in high school

Tfw born in 1983
TFW never sick

I've never once had to call in to work because I'm ill. Yet I look around at all these cucks who are weak skinny betas and they're always missing work.

I've always had a strict no meds policy and a bulltproof immune system. Don't even take panadol. Never get sick. Got convinced to get a combined whooping cough & (rubella?) vax about 6 months ago, when some friends had a new baby.

I am now severely allergic to mosquito bites.

You have been warned.

I heard vaccinated children are more likely to die based on a study.

Tetanus shot is only effective for about two years. The same for Flu, as well as there are many different strains of influenza that one vaccine or another won't be effective for. Don't know about the rest.

Because all these shots that were one time and the virus was almost obsolete. Now are making a resurgence because of these cunts not doing research and listening to the liberal hype! Also the Muslims in America that are dumb as fuck.

Like vaccinated African children were 10 times more likely to die or something like that.

Based from a UK study and Dr that has had his medical license taken away. He started a bull shit study funded by ass hole's. And when challenged he was unable to reproduce his findings. Three times. Yet dumb cunts still believe it. And this happened over a decade ago.

kind of a stupid observation. The variability of the type of illness is not significantly different between the two time periods, however, the sheer number of vaccines in today's time is significantly different than the one from 1983.

seems kind of autistic.

MIT Professor says DO NOT take vaccines!

youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc

I haven't had a shot since 96

>variability of the type of illness is not significantly different between the two time periods
it didnt, we just found ways of protecting ourselves from shit we couldnt 30 years ago.
thats the reason there are more vaccines