This is the skyline of one of the biggest cities in Canada, how does this make you feel?

This is the skyline of one of the biggest cities in Canada, how does this make you feel?

Why are you foreigners so afraid of industry? Global warming isn't real nobody in Canada believes it

Montreal?

No Sudbury Montreal isn't polluted anymore, they only put 30% of their garbage and sewage in the river now I saw it on TV

I used to think this was sea weed when I was a kid kek

Is this Hamilton?

NO ducking retard I answered that question in the 3rd post

>Sudbury
>Big city

Pick one.

Can't wait to annex you fucking leafs

Southern ontario is full of places like this oh and sorry i did not read your third post

Didn't know the WTC was in Canada

The pirate party will become the new ruling party

>running an entire province that's mostly rural by 1 city

FUCKIN LEAFS AND GETS

what did kek mean by this

Saskatchenowhere?

A FUCKING LEAF

goddamn fucking nigger ass leafs

That's actually kind of comfy, what now OP?

Fuck you leaf
You don't deserve those digits

That's like half of the provinces

Nice meme newfag

A FUCKING LEAF

Just like the Green party?

>so much steam
>oh god, think of the animals.

Isn't that just water vapor?

Why the fuck do people think that smoke stacks just put out pure smog, as if no kind of regulations exist for air pollution?

Looks comfy otherwise.

Lol Sudbury is like 150k. Not a big city.

sudbury isnt even top 20 in canada you fucking retard

It makes me feel industrious.

It's fine don't be sorry

Shut the fuck up no City in Canada is over 500k the only reason any city is is because they annexed like 20 other cities

WE'RE NUMBER ONE
WE'RE NUMBER ONE

liberal party?

>this kills global warming

oh no! those poor puffy animals!

Hamilton isn't bad anymore. Our industry area isn't what it used to be. Now we're a university city

Clouds are a conspiracy, they were created by Canada to enslave the world with their global reach.

Most of that is steam from pulp mills you fucking retards.

People smell in Hamilton, it's a smell stuck in their hair I didn't know what it was until I realised you got the steel mills there
Also I miss the stink from Lake Ontario, I remember we knew we were finally at the beach when you had to roll up your windows
Now it's too clean

>steam

fucking leafs are the leading cause of shit GETs

> One of the biggest cities in Canada
>Sudbury

Take off ya hoser

I once went for a bike-ride in hamilton and ended up popping my tire on a street that was full of druggies. The street itself had needle dispensers, you had two drunk women fighting over a spot on the grass, needless to say i gtfo there quick.

Can you stop talking about video games retard?

Fucking nigger ass nigger fuck nigger fucking fuck ass fuckers bitch ass fucking leaf fucks

Fuck Alb*rta

Sudbury is the 29th largest city
It's bigger than Oshawa, Barrie, st. Catherine's, Guelph, Whitby, Kingston, Ajax, Milton, Thunder Bay, Pickering and Medicine Hat.
Betchya didn't know that eh?

I have never stayed in Hamilton i just drive through it to the niagara border crossing.

Has been and currently is leading Canada.

that steam clouds make the image even nicer.

typical winter sun photo.

very nice.

wouldnt change a bit.

perfect.

Superior

That's Ontario
I hate Alberta

>winter
AHAHAHAHAHA
the water isn't even frozen nigga

Every city has pocketed areas. I used to hate it growing up, but it's cleaned up a lot with gentrification.

Oh boy baseplant how fun

Fuck Conserv*tives in general

29th in a pile of shit. It's like puking on a pile of shit

Fuck you for visiting this website

The nickel mine tour in sudbury was a good experience as a kid, is it worth revisiting?

In Toronto a lake the size of Belgium freezes in winter and people go skating on it

I can't tell if you're trolling or legitimately retarded

He's right doe you idiot

Okay maybe some, like Toronto (not this amalgamated shit) has only 797,642 people and it's 75% white
Fucking Scarborough is 500,000 and 20% White
They be dragging us down

You're a racist doe. So fuck off.

Scarbrack has a odor that lingers around it that smells much like bad body odour, the poos are decent though they maintain their property and try to assimilate to a small extent.

Nigger faggot

WTF is a "poo".

There's one race the human race
Then there's animals like niggers, Chinese, Greeks, R*manians,G*rmans, Slavs and Irish
I've only been to Scarborough once and it was the white area, sometimes I like to drive through jungle up town there's this fat nigger I always used to see there wearing an angry birds shirt I thought he was funny

person of indian descent, know for public defecation and worshiping toilets.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING DEROGATORY TERM. SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU GUYS.

What is your ethnic background?

DESIGNATED

Shit-poster is the proper term not poo you bigot

The City of London has a whopping 8,000 residents (it's all office towers). I guess we should let the bongs know it's not a real city, at least according to some fucking leaf shitposting on a Puerto Rican goldfish training forum.

Where is the city, though

Actually, I demand and prefer to be called 'Xer' and you will address me as such henceforth. I have notified the proper Canadian authorities for your discrimation against my kind, and others like me. Your ignorance and prejudice towards me is unbearable and malicious and needs to be rectified with proper training courses and rehab

He poops on his computer......DISGUSTING

I just reported you for racism. No lie. RCMP will be bashing down you door soon.

looks nice

FACT
Canada has the best cities in the world

I don't use racial terms on here, being transgender. I'm also trans race.

I have notified my good friend The Honourable Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, himself. He will be flying to your house shortly and banging down your door.

THAS RITE NIGGAS LEAFS ALWAYS SCORE DEM GETS

HOWS THE LEAF STEM TASTE

overcozy

Everybody moves here. We have one way streets like new york. Lots of movies filmed here. Lots of renowned and new restaurants. Cheap homes. Lovely people. Most waterfalls in north america. Youre just a douche nozzle square from Bramalea

You're on your skidoo listening to the Much count down and eating ketchup chips while you ride to Salisbury island to club some seals so you can feed your family for the winter until you wait for the pogey to arrive with the shipment of liquor from Ontario, when you see this guy drive past you and say "eh bud". What do?

Hamilton is nice I like it we need factories we have so many Chinese I think we should open sweat shops and chain the Chinese to the floor

Hamilton is baws. Not a conservative in sight.
>pic related
>gross
K

They just gotta clean up gage park
It's fine in the daytime but holy shit at night I feel like I'm in Detroit I saw like two niggers at once

The youth be losing dem programs lately

Is Jackson Square still shit?
I remember getting harassed by drunks at noon all the time there

hi op i'm from sudbury too the arena should be downtown deal with it

I'm from Toronto I've never been further north than Finch

What's up, senpai

This thread is so autistic, pretty sure I'm permanently more retarded for trying to make sense of it.

Yeah. It's still Jackson. Cleaned up a little since they redid all of Gore Park. But with all the new businesses downtown in the past 5 years, downtown Hamilton gets patrolled by our amazing police officers more frequently.