POLITICON: Cenk Uygur vs Ben Shapiro. Ana Kasparian vs Ann Coulter

How badly are TYT going to destroy 5 foot Ben and Skeletor Ann?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm0OkuT8YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=lUDIgbLPurA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put down the pipe, OP.

THIS IS BOOLSHIT THIS IS BOOLSHIT
TRYNA HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION

Cenk will get destroyed but he'll pretend he won.

Are Ben Shapiro and Ann Coulter really teaming up?

Just because Sup Forums doesn't like little Ben doesn't mean little Ben isn't really smart and excellent at debating. Cenk is a fucking loser, and Ben will wipe the floor with TYT.

Coulter is good for shock value and spreading messages. Ben will debate well and Ann can throw in a "BUILD THE WALL" for good measure.

All in all, I'd fuck Ana into oblivion. Like raw in that turk pussy, all the way into her cervix kind of fucking. She's still a stupid wench and will lose.

This

>I showed you my dick now show me yours

when
where
why

Cenk won't even be close to winning, he'll just flip out and cut him off and make emotional arguments.

911 confirms

We will get to admire Ben in his natural habitat

Beating on mentally retarded children while claiming to be a genius.

The real bet here is how long before TYT breaks down and just starts screaming ad hominems ?

I need an answer to this.

Sup Forums only hates Ben because he is a Jew, and Sup Forums is over run by storm fags now.

I give them less then 5 min.

Ben gets triggered hard by (non) ant-semitic anything.
Even if the satire is blindingly obvious.
If Cenk can just call somebody a filthy jew for once in his life he might know how it feels to be on the laughing side.

Cenk will destroy Ben.

That nigga knows if that package don't make it he gonna be accused of stealing it. He ain't got time to watch rich white people die.

>Sup Forums only hates Ben because he is a Jew, and Sup Forums is over run by storm fags now.
No, ''Sup Forums'' likes ben now because we're over run by ((you))

Reminder to only watch this for the keks and to not support (((Ben Shapiro)))

Link?

>now

you got to be kidding me. please go back to r/d_t

Ana and Ann debate for an hour on the 29th. Chunk and Lil Ben debate for an hour on the 30th.

Ben is going to ass rape cenk during the debate. Cenk is no good at talking points or arguments but will rely on crowd support. If Ben mentions the Armenian Genocide in any way, I'll convert to Judaism.

what are cenk expired yogurt and that kasparian bitch thinking? they are not debaters, they only know how to talk to an audience that already agrees with them. shapiro is a savage, he can take both of them at the same time. same with coulter. this is gonna be a massacre.

>TYT going to destroy
that's the opposite of what always happens.

Cenk strikes me as an unintelligent man. He has the bearing and demeanor of a dullard. He always looks dumbfounded, but not in a sarcastic way like tucker.

hearty kek

Why would anybody debate Ana Kasparian? Just going to be an incoherent shouting match

Shapiro is far smarter and a far better debater than Cenk, and Cenk is hamstrung by having to defend garbage like Islam and certain indefensible progressive ideals that he can't rebuke without offending his base.

Kasparian had a hair trigger temper and isn't as smart as Coulter.

So the """"""conservatives"""""" will win, unless Cenk has the balls to go in deep on Israel. Which he won't.

she looks like discount chanel preston

>First 5 minutes appear to be a civil debate with Ben's opening dialogue
>Cenk presents straw man arguments and SJW arbitraty statements
>Ben counters with statistics in a very Jewy and self-righteous tone
>Cenk says an ad hominen of Republicans/Ben Shapiro
>Ben brings up the historical meaning of young turks
>Cenk goes super saiyan and turns into a dumb buffallo
>Ben Shapiro tries to bring the speech back to an adult conversation but Cenk won't have any of it
>People who have an IQ over 100 understand that only Ben had good points and facts. People under 100 IQ will think Cenk is a smart guy that fights for liberty and justice.

Hey look free memes

Riggedit.com

Checked. No need to watch it now, thanks for the rundown user.

To elaborate, Cenks only chance is to introduce Shapiro's Judaism and Israel First beliefs.

1. His Judaism and Israel Love leave him holding hypocritical and illogical opinions on these issues when compared to his beliefs not related to his religion or Israel

2. He gets triggered and unsettled by criticisms of Israel and Judaism which his lizard brain responds to as Gas The Jews tier anti-semitism.

I don't get it, why would Cenk debate Ben, instead of Crowder. At least shit will be more or less equal tier. Shapiro's seems to be really at home when debating the likes of Cenk.

>doesn't mean little Ben isn't really smart and excellent at debating.
But he is also polite and rarely interrupts. He will let Cenk talk then when he gives a reply it will be constant interruptions, eye rolls, gasps.

Really the brown buffalo can't debate a paper bag

Ana Kasparian vs Ann Cloutier will be a blowout, but not one of historic perportions like Cenk Uygur vs Ben Sharpiro.

Liberals are gonna get so bootyblasted the butthurt will affect three generations of their offstring.

Ben is a hyper-jew. Cenk doesn't stand a fucking chance at this.

Stop posting about Ben SheepHero.
I know he pays you to shill for him
I know which country you're from.
I know you are doing your job and are a good and loyal person.
But please know everytime you post his name in here to keep him relavant, we are going to mention that the post is a paid advertisment for him.
Also, he is a back stabbing Jew who is a never Trumper and has sold the goym long time ago!
People of Sup Forums peals DO NOT fall for Ben SHeepHero!!
Do not forget what "Glenn Beck" did to the conservatives and America!!!
A media suicide bomber like Ben SheepHero is getting paid to stick himself to a movement and pretend to be one of them... until (((they))) tell him to blow himself up!!!
Please keep your distance from Ben SheepHero!!! he is on a political suicide mission!
He has low rent .... shilling for him in every social media channel!
Do NOT FELL FOR HIS TRICKS!!!

Ben will always be /myjew/. I am even willing to look past his white knighting of that reporter before leaving breitbart.

Oh yes goym.
Do not trust your own lying eyes... the Jew Ben SheepHero is your hero.
He's staged protesters and heavily produced encounter with the lefties is just as real as CNN's stage protests!
Do not question his multiple betrayal and the fact that he announced he's loyal to Israel not America and Americans.
It is not like (((they))) want you to accept him as your media personality and your "defence"... so that they have disarm you even before the fight begins.... because he is your enemy!!! Not your Friend!!!
>yeah, that one time he went all in for that lying Jew bitch
>yeah, that time during election he was more against Trump than MSNBC
>yeah that time he suspended accounts of Trump supporters on twitter
> that time he produced multiple staged videos of him "debating" (an scripted debate... just like WWE)

THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST

>Cenk has an empire of paying subscribers

>Cenk is a self-made millionaire

>Shapiro is a Carolla wannabe Podcaster

I think I'll put my money on the Turk.

Pretty much this.

>Sup Forums only hates Ben because he is a Jew, and Sup Forums is over run by storm fags now.
Is there anyone they don't hate, though?

i hate ben but he is ruthless in debates. ann coulter will win not because she is good, but because ana is a certifiable retard.

nice ID URgod

There is no way English is your first language, that was like a 9 year old's Facebook rant

Destiny would unironically beat Ben.

Would much rather see this. Just watch Dinesh vs Cenk to see how Ben vs Cenk will play out. Cenk thinks talking louder and talking more will win you a debate.

hes been hated unanimously ever since his cringy white knighting of michelle fields.

Nigger fuck off. There is significant ideological overlap between American conservatism, libertarianism, and white nationalism. No one is saying BASED KIKES ARE OUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES when they express some level of support for Ben Shapiro. It's just because they agree with him on a few particular issues. And you dumb down the discussion when you interpret it to mean something else.

If someone said "I agree with Ben that white people should not have an ethnostate," then I would respect your screeching. I'd be screeching along with you. But AS USUAL no one actually said that.

All four of them are hysterical clowns, desu

Do you like "Duterte" more or your boss Ben SheepHero?

ZENSHIN!

pictured: Jenk

One of the few times Crowder has actually been funny.

I hope Kasparian gets raped, literally.

t. Armenian

Honestly cannot fathom how she can work for an organisation named The Young Turks and sleep at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm0OkuT8YG8
something like this

This man can predict the future

Women have a hard time understanding the terms "loyalty" and "patriotism".

What are brown buffalo and lol Ben gonna be debating?

no, most people hate him because of this fiasco.
If he at least admitted he was baited by a lying attention whore I wouldn't mind him at all.

"I showed you my political bias now answer me"

Neither Cenk nor Ana have a fucking clue how terribly they're going to get slaughtered.

Get ready for lots of MUH FEELS SAY I'm RIGHT EVEN IF MUH FACTS SAY OTHERWISE shit from those two liberal fuckbags.

I don't like that midget kike Shapiro, but he's a great debater and won't lost to a Turkish potato. And anyone who thinks they're going to outsmart Coulter is gonna get raped. Period.

No. Physically she's a pump and dump at best, but the nanosecond she opens her mouth garbage spews out and cancels out any previous attraction. I always imagine that she covers herself in decent perfume, but has horrible breath for some reason. It's probably true.

>ann coulter will win not because she is good, but because ana is a certifiable retard.

This, it's gonna be ridiculous
Like those vids of Trump supporters at rallies making liberals look like complete fucking retards.

At least Cenk won't be spewing concentrated retardation out of his mouth.

You forgot a third act where Cenk brings up some criticisms of Israel, which Ben responds to by claiming he is an anti-semite.

Every one of these Jews becomes illogical when they have to talk about Israel.

And he'll play heavily edited clips on his show afterwords and loudly assert over and over again that he won (interspersed with cries for assurance from his co-hosts that he won) Ana will just sit there looking angry like she always does and eventually blurt out how superior she is to all the stupid people who don't think like her.

There's literally no reason to give these people any attention. They'd got nothing new to offer.

This may be true, but I'd still enjoy watching him give Chunk Yogurt a hearty verbal beatdown

He is not a debate person!! he is a brat cunty Jew!!
His short videos of him titled "destroy..." are heavily produced staged and scripted plays!!
do you believe the Prank video on youtube too?
He has a very bad, honestly low IQ Jew!
Who plagiarizes JFK??? and make a patriotic saying a treason confession??
Like ben SheepHero did!
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lUDIgbLPurA

that is how almost all of Ben SheepHero's videos was produced!!

No, I hate Ben because of the Michelle Fields incident where he defended a lying status seeking whore as a way of attacking trump. He never apologized for doing that or acknowledged that he was wrong. He's a disingenuous little cunt.

That being said, he will destroy Cenk.

I don't hate him because he is jewish, I hate him in spite of his jewishness

He shines a light on the degeneration of society, while dancing around the fact that it is the fault of the Jews. He is good at debating and exposing the problems in the western world, but he fails to address the fact that our problems stem from semitic corruption from the top down.