Based Brits have American reich-wingers running scared

Based Brits have American reich-wingers running scared.

He looks so welsh/jewish it's unreal

Isn't he anti-gun

Why do anti gun faggots always keep their fingers on trigger???

Nice trigger discipline there, faggot

>Coup is happening
>but I better keep my finger off the trigger so I don't trigger autists on the internet

trigger discipline, I don't fucking see it.
i'm not even a gun owner or a nut and I know that he holds it like a moron.

>Coup is happening
>In a Manhattan studio full of people ready to jerk you off

It really is a spectacle, amazes me that I share ancestral homelands with him.

Once again thanks for proving those most vocal about guns know jack shit about them

>time to go fight the americans
>bong shots comrade bong after stumbling over a rock, his finger was on the trigger
>laughter erupts from the american lines

>hiding your flag
>doesn't understand basic gun safety

What's it like being a serf in the 21st century?
What's it like being ashamed of your country

Don't get me wrong, swarthy Brits do exist, especially in Southern England, Wales and certain parts of Scotland, but this guy looks pure kike. I refuse to believe he doesn't have some chosen blood in him.

>with a fake gun in a photoshoot that was probably described as "...and holding a gun with my finger on the trigger."

The A4 is the most aesthetic rifle ever designed prove me wrong oh wait you cant

Literally, triggered

welsh holocaust fucking when

I'm pretty sure that's photoshopped, he'd never touch a gun, they kill people after all
This is why America needs tougher gun laws

It's a photoshoot, I'm in fucking Georgia, and the only people who would bitch about this in a posed, clearly ironic photo are missing the point.

Why did you yanks have to make such a big deal about worshipping these snobby cunts? When did "Snarky psuedo-intellectual brit" become so popular over there? It's fucking embarrassing watching this tard be "funny" while Americans lap it up.

Idiots over here go into a trance like state whenever a someone with a British accent starts talking about things they're even slightly educated on.

>muh harry potter
>muh sherlock
>muh bbc and dr who

Yeah and they don't stop talking about these things. In fact, they won't stop talking about them. Try to tell these people that "muh Sherlock" gets so much wrong about the Conan Doyle stories (not just the setting, but the tone and even Sherlock's personality) and you get this brief, vacant stare, before they declare, "well, I like it" and then they avoid you and go gush in front of other people.

>trigger discipline
>magazine doesnt look fully inserted
>half A2 half quadrail
FUCKING BRITSHITS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>trigger discipline
this is how you know he's never fired a gun

What is the point?

this

HIS FINGER IS ON THE TRIGGER

KEEP YOUR FUCKING BOOGER HOOKER OFF THE FUCKING BANG SWITCH YOU LIMEY DOUBLE NIGGING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

>UCKING BOOGER HOOKER OFF THE FUCKING BANG SWITCH YOU LIMEY DOUBLE NIG

Why does he look so unconformable? It's like hes afraid of what might just be a prop.

You beat me to it. Stupid fucking niggers and their lack of trigger discipline I wish they would fucking kill themselves

What's up with so many Brits looking and acting like a Jew I can't tell different between Britbong and a Kike anymore.

>rule britania was loud like a bomb

you are an odd duck

Speak, brother, and perhaps the great god Kek shall harken upon thy words!!!!

I'm surprised he could hold it without having a melt-down. Every Britfag I know has a major fear of firearms.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
(INHALE)
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Probably it's something to do with the loss of their empire messing with their heads? Just a thought. They do seem to be a bunch of wankers nowadays. Compare bluepill current Bond films to based Cold War era Bond films.

>inb4 a whole lot of retards that have nothing to sow for themselves comment the fucking finger on the trigger

why are you all such a low hanging fruit enthusiasts? do you really think you are some sort of genius if you know that doing retarded shit is retarded? its so fucking trivial it just makes you look like sperging retards for mentioning it

let the leftists shoot and blow up themselves, let them casually wave around the barrel and accidently squeeze the trigger from time to time
'never interrupt enemy mistake yada yada napoleon' etc

Came to this thread just to post this.

NO TRIGGER DISCIPLINE!

There's a hidden part in every American that just loves being scolded by the British.

only scared of his shitty trigger discipline.