Janet Yellen says the opioid abuse problem is economic

Glad to know this degeneracy epidemic has no other cause.

bbc.com/news/business-40603281

Pretty sure it has more to do with doctors prescribing known addictive substances at every corner for every possible reason. Not "degeneracy" or "economics" as some simple-minded people would have you believe.

Pretty sure it's got more to do with rural and suburban retards getting endless gibs from the ultra high IQ city people and resorting to doing drugs because they're living life on ez mode.

Wtf is drumpf doing?

It's definitely economic for the CIA!

Eh, not really. It's more about the fact that the US government bombed the ever-living fuck out of the Taliban, who had outright banned the growth of Poppy. Now ISIS is letting it flood to the West.

Thanks a lot, Barack "122k Bombs in 8 Years" Obama.

Pretending the balloons are boobs, duh

That's not forcing people to use that shit, just shitty, weak people

>put a mountain of cheap, readily available drugs in front of someone
Plus
Then throw in a nice serving of the natural instinct to seek out what cures whatever ails you

And BOOM!

>cheap.
I don't give a fuck if they're free, you have to be a special kind of retarded to just try some shit like that

>In severe pain
>Take painkiller perscribed by professional who is supposed to act in your best interest
>Engage in habituated usage to deal with symptoms
>End up addicted because the substance has said properties

Alright that path is a little easier to understand, but I dont understand how the fuck herion is a problem

hes transpresident you shitlord

I kekd

it doesn't just happen to people.
some people, being informed about the addictive nature of such drugs, choose to endure the pain because they don't want to take the risk of becoming something they know should be exterminated.

Going around assuming people are acting in your best interest because they are "supposed to" is fucking beta cuck behavior.

Well she's not entirely wrong. Drug use is linked to unemployment

up to 2010 the pills were cheap, under pressure big phara made them more expensive, and the dealers saw their chatch and floded market with cheap harion which people used to replace the pills.
little more background the timed release stuff was soppsed to be hard to get addicted to, but people found out you could crush it to get a real high, they replaced it round the same time 2010 with a new timeed released pill harder to crush .
we actully have mob people on record saying they flooded the market in places like WEstVirgina when the pill prices went up because of that

>do cell phones cause cancer, or does cancer cause cell phones

oh come off it, it's not weird to take pain pills after a surgery. and it is the doctors job to know the risks not the patient.

nigga, you some kinda special ed

That's interesting, have material to read on that?

You stop being able to afford prescription opiates.

I thought
1. Herion was expensive
2. Everything is free in leaf land

You spelled niggers wrong.

Thx for the rare donald. Collected.

It is, but it has to due with the cancer that is modern society. People are miserable and turning to drugs, and economics is only part of that.

Depends how much you do. Some people get high for 20 bucks a day or less, some people spends hundreds.

Makes sense. I know when I'm broke i have money for Vicodin.

In California it's illegal for doctors to NOT peddle pain meds

There is a case to be made that opioid abuse is at least partly caused by economic status, both prescription and non-prescription abuse is at the highest among the poorest people. Of course there are other factors such as family history which can come in to play too.

Interestingly alcohol is unusual in that levels of alcohol use rise with economic status

You are a retard

Yeah totally not shooped

Afghan opium doesn't go to the US. It goes to europe and russia, mostly.