WH Insider user Here

Hello again Sup Forums

Just stopping by with another happening. Tomorrow sometime you will hear about Bob requesting 2-3 people for interviews within the Clinton Camp / DNC for a separate investigation which will be the happening of the weekend. Everything within the next week will be making a 180 in regards to the Special Counsel. I really hope you guys can read between the lines as to the true purpose of the investigation and why exactly particular people got hired for the job.

I wish I was able to give a down to the hour time frame on this, but it is almost impossible for me to do that. It will however be announced tomorrow for sure. As before you will of course see it on Twitter and other social media before you see it on the television. That's all, thanks guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/
clickondetroit.com/news/politics/fbi-official-from-clinton-inquiry-joins-mueller-investigation
riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/
riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/
riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/
riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/
news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-investigation-section-811
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/04/24/new-york-times-sheds-new-light-on-its-own-controversial-clinton-coverage/?utm_term=.a69cc9bb0233
usdefensewatch.com/2016/09/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3pl3oe9TDY
washingtonpost
archive.is/v3eAd
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/peter-strzok-special-counsel-russia-fbi/index.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/exclusive-radical-dem-worked-for-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341946-trump-jr-pitch-was-part-of-broad-russian-effort
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/
sputniknews.com/politics/201707131055521024-clinton-pinchuk-presidential-run/
rawstory.com/2017/07/special-prosecutor-mueller-just-hired-an-fbi-investigator-who-was-hot-on-the-trail-of-hillarys-missing-emails/
thedailybeast.com/gop-operative-who-sought-hillary-emails-killed-himself
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you lie?

Thanks for stopping by again!

In b4 LARP is called.

Certainly may be larp but
Despite all the hysteria about Mueller packing team with democrats, Clinton supporters and such - if they were well vetted, they will be harder to dismiss as biased against Clinton cabal.

Bump

Oh good, another LARP thread.

Why aren't these banned? (Along with e-celeb shit, which is basically what this is - attention whoring).

prove you're not a larper

I will say this one thing before I actually do close my laptop. Mueller is a great guy.

Spot on. This is why I was excited when Mueller was selected.

Bump for justice

thank you WH user

So I just fired up the ole time machine to fact check this and I can confirm it's true, and btw the Yankees beat the Red Sox on Sunday if any one's placing bets.

Threads like this should really be banned without any proof. I feel sorry that there are people so lonely and autistic that they would go to such lengths to larp for attention. It's just sad.

>counsel
Sage

What if it's Trump himself?

*clears throat***LARPing piece of fat flaming shit!!

I've been offline all day. What was the thing that happened today on twitter-then-fox that you said would happen?

I would rather not commit a Federal Crime, or even be accused of one.

Bye guys.

That's the proper use you dumb nigger.

Thanks

What possible utility is there in alerting Sup Forums of these things in advance?

If nothing happens larper for life on the other hand if something does happened with the dnc I'll consider looking into what you're saying more Thoroughly.

I suspected this - what about Comey?

Love you :)

Bump

who the fuck is bob?

LuL based PewDiePie XD

I love you WH user

We are the base - we won the election for Trump - without Sup Forums the fake news starts to stick - back2reddit commie

his name was Robert Paulson

Lynch, Obama, Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Obama, HRC, DWS, must be HANGED BY THE NECK UNTIL DEATH!!!!!!

Please be real. Can someone give me a basic gestalt re the allusions to the Mueller team?

So, nothing I guess. LARP confirmed.

Peter Strzok is fucking based; can't wait.

Fake as shit fuck you larpshitting faggot fraud

Robert Mueller
Jewgle the name

Guys, happening at 2 o'clock am tomorrow
My sources say there will be something huge
Screencap this

whens world war 3

INSIDER HERE.

MAJOR PIZZAGATE ARRESTS ARE IMMINENT.

I KNOW I SAID THIS MONTHS AGO BUT THIS TIME ITS TRUE

shut up fat jew whore he was proven right today cause muller is doing investigations today

The states don't say "Counsel", you're a LARPing brit behind a proxy

>fake news
>commie
>"we won the election for Trump"

Just so people are aware, WH user correctly predicted a good news Mueller related event today.

As predicted: dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/

Nice to have someone with intimate knowledge of the Hillary crimes being added to the team.

If you guys end net neutrality will you also do something about internet monopolies?

thanks user

are aliens real?

I'd stop giving time tables on these things tbqh. These things tend to leak faster than people ever anticipate-- see: the Obama DoJ bringing Veselnitskaya into the country leaked in the middle of the night last night and was largely ignored on social media because it leaked in the middle of the night. Don't beat yourself up about it; Podesta or one of his lackeys probably leaked in the middle of the night.

Keep doing God's work, bud!

I think you are not a larp.
I also think you should stop doing this here.
It will eventually get out that wh insider/s are paying on Sup Forums.
That will not go well for our presidency.
I mean, you do read the threads here, yes?
Are you full 1488? Because that's what your enemies will say.
Though I suppose they literally say that about anyone right off Pat Buchanan anyway.

Is Peter one of the FBI dudes who is livid at how the email investigation was handled by Jim? I hope. Literally kill these motherfuckers.

clickondetroit.com/news/politics/fbi-official-from-clinton-inquiry-joins-mueller-investigation

Jesus fucking christ - i've just reread that myself - too much time on twitter

Hello LARP thread number 23042. Keep me posted.

Hmm wonder why

Background: Hillary is a Career, Criminal Scumbag TRAITOR

>riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary and Obama Fucked The World

>riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
>riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/

DNC Colluded with Hillary; Stole the Primary From Bernie
Seth "Pandas4Bernie" Rich Noticed, Got Pissed :
>riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/

Killing Seth Rich is the Final Step, He Was The Leaker Not Russia

DNC Obstructs; refuses to Turn over Server

Has 3rd Party CROWDSTRIKE Frame Russia
>riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/

PS: Criminal Bankers Run the World: DOJ & HSBC

Spend 9 Month EVADING JUSTICE on Heinous WarCrimes
Colluding with MSM to Spew LIES about POTUS & Russia
TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
End the reign of Traitors.
Incarceration is Mercy!

>Good news
For whom?

>Strzok helped start the FBI’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government. That investigation reportedly began as the Clinton probe was ending — in July.
He's not investigating Clinton, he's been looking into Trump this entire time.

No, it's better to leak it here so we can prepare the memes.

The other side does the same thing with the media behind the scenes with embargos etc. What he's telling us is probably at this point known by many many people, but nevertheless good to give us a 24h heads up.

just another vague pathetic larp

I believe Peter Strzok wrote the original letter claiming clinton had committed a crime with regards to the handling of classified docs.

But muh 9/11

>Peter Strzok
news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-investigation-section-811

Have you not been following what WH user has been saying? The true nature of the investigations will soon be revealed.

Canada has been doing a good job posting today. Syrup much be doing well this summer.

GIVE PROOF YOU ARENT A LARPER, I WANT TO FUCKING BELIEVEEEEEE

How is this vague?
He said what was going to happen, and it will happen tomorrow.
I think we can hold off on judgement for 24-36 hours, no?

hey Hillary. you scared?

He's been correct about a Happening like every single time

You arent him. It was announced today they Mueller has hires people who worked on the clinton FBI investigation. Which makes sense actually considering Trump Jr.'s emails

Fuck off larper

How is that mutually exclusive with mueller requesting Clinton camp/dnc interviews tomorrow?

K, keep me posted

I've changed IPs since I can't post too long in one place or they'll track me. Basically everything is going down tomorrow and the tables will turn. It will be subtle but you will know it when you see it. Things are happening now which will all make sense later if you can fit the puzzle pieces together.

Clinton arrived with her legal entourage in tow. Attorneys David Kendall, Katherine Turner, Heather Samuelson, and Cheryl Mills flanked Clinton. On the government side of the conference room: FBI Section Chief Peter Strzok, David Laufman from the Justice Department, two unnamed DOJ representatives as well as the two confidential FBI agents conducting the interview.

Following the interview, word quickly spread through FBI circles that Mills was permitted to represent Clinton as part of her legal team during the session. Mills served as Clinton’s counsel and chief of staff at State. But some agents immediately thought news of her presence at the table had to be a simple mistake. There was little chance she could be allowed to sit in on an interview with the target of a criminal case, when Mills herself was a case witness and also considered a potential target. It made no sense.

“What the hell was she doing there and who allowed this?” a FBI source fumed.

On July 10, 2015, the F.B.I. opened a criminal investigation, code-named “Midyear,” into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of classified information. The Midyear team included two dozen investigators led by a senior analyst and by an experienced F.B.I. supervisor, Peter Strzok, a former Army officer who had worked on some of the most secretive investigations in recent years involving Russian and Chinese espionage.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/04/24/new-york-times-sheds-new-light-on-its-own-controversial-clinton-coverage/?utm_term=.a69cc9bb0233

usdefensewatch.com/2016/09/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

Happening level : it's

Yeah, Pete's a bretty ubright guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3pl3oe9TDY

In case you are suicided, do you have any safe guards installed to burn anyone down?

Run them through an archive

>washingtonpost com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/04/24/new-york-times-sheds-new-light-on-its-own-controversial-clinton-coverage/?utm_term=.a69cc9bb0233
archive.is/v3eAd

Uhh.. he predicted that in yesterday's thread.

See

>tables will turn
Like what? When the fuck are we going to start seeing indictments of Clinton camp I'm so tired of these blue balls

I can assure you that he has at least 2 other anons in D.C. who have his back. Whoever this is, he won't be Seth Rich'd-- not that we ever do things that way anyway.

that dude is a fake

Have you seen this man?

My b. What do you think of Peter? I was going to go to bed early now I kinda want to stay up until it happens.

Switching again. I really have to go, I think I'm being followed

Bump for justice

They already say that, about anyone to the right of Her Turn.

>btw the Yankees beat the Red Sox on Sunday if any one's placing bets
cheers, m8

Trips!!

No, because I don't partake in delusions like you and everyone else who backs Trump.

It's only going to get worse for you boys so you have to cling to unnamed sources and try to spin your seers into thinking they're right.

It's going to get much, MUCH worse since your 'good news' was Muller taking command of the guy who first started the investigation of collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Which one was your favorite?

>Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
>Revealed: 'Ordinary 'citizen' John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across the Atlantic to get dirty dossier from ex-spy after former British diplomat told him about blackmail tapes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
>Special counsel brings on FBI official who oversaw Clinton email investigation
cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/peter-strzok-special-counsel-russia-fbi/index.html
>EXCLUSIVE: Radical Dem Worked For Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump, Jr.
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/exclusive-radical-dem-worked-for-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/
>Trump Jr. pitch was part of broad Russian effort
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341946-trump-jr-pitch-was-part-of-broad-russian-effort
>Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html
>FEC Has Kept Documents About Democrats Secret For Years
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/
>How the Clintons Longstanding Ukrainian Donor Allegedly Sponsored Hillary's Run
sputniknews.com/politics/201707131055521024-clinton-pinchuk-presidential-run/

Yeah, man, I hate people who do live-action role playing over the internet.

Tales of Vesperia the X is a pretty okay show.

HOLY SHIT WH user CALLED IT!!!

CLINTON BODY COUNT +1!!!

HIS NAME WAS Peter W. Smith

JUST BREAKING

rawstory.com/2017/07/special-prosecutor-mueller-just-hired-an-fbi-investigator-who-was-hot-on-the-trail-of-hillarys-missing-emails/

dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/

thedailybeast.com/gop-operative-who-sought-hillary-emails-killed-himself

FYI its always (((CHICAGO)))

WH user confirmed as Don Jr.

Much cringe

Any news about pedogate?

I thought WH user used a tripcode

Switched again. This Idaho Internet is horrible. I'll answer a few questions.

So darkness the tables have turned

Quick clarification for me: approximately how old were you when you decided to enter the world as a gay man?

Goodnight Steve.

>unnamed sources
oh, so unnamed sources are bad now?

nobody is under any illusions, we're simply observing and responding to someone who seems to have quite a knack for predicting things

from TODAY on CNN of all places

"Larper" - that's all the shills have for this? It's been bluepills fired from automatic weapons for so long... The Israeli shilling has switched gears in the last couple of days as well. Something is afoot.