What's the best meme from the election and why is Tedposting?

What's the best meme from the election and why is Tedposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
youtu.be/bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nWYq4Vs7ceY
archive.is/VuyfK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off grandpa

you trying to tell me that Biden bro memes weren't the funniest things you've ever seen?

But have those ever made you cry?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

slide thread, don't reply, if you do type sage in options bar

you deserve death if you voted ted cruz, that dumbass spic was destined to lose

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

Posting a swing state turning red and then quoting lyrics from a song was the better meme.

>B: I'm gonna do something stupid
>O: Don't so it
>B: Haha I did something stupid
>O: Makes disappoint face
> Le Reddit laughtrack

Did you think I'd forgotten Dahnald. For 1,000 years I've waited, watched in dejection and you made your pitiful country great again. I really hope you enjoyed yourself, I do. Because in the time that you've been president I've amassed a great and terrible army of skeleton delegates, Skelegates if you will Dahnald. Without you to ward off the forces of chaos I can finally escape from my prison.You just made your first mistake Dahnald, now i can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine. Together with my army of Skelegates I will finally have the majority needed to become the republican nominee and fight for a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye Dahnald your New York ways will taint the party no longer. This is the Priesthood Rising. With my new powers I will plunge this country into 10,000 of darkness and the Skelegates, they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you Dahnald thank you.

youtu.be/bBmEc8yAv9Q

LE MEEEEMES XDDDD EPIC DANK MEEEMES

does anyone have the youtube link to that battlefield 1 meme war parody that one of our anons made this week? its better than all of the other meme war stuff, but i cant seem to find it.

kek I'd forgotten aboot these

Jeb memes we're gr8

>What's the best meme from the election

rural and suburban retards

have you ever something this beatiful

>donarudo-san
>the deregates kudasai

shut up these were hilarious

Dahnald, the scoops. Now.

nvm i found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWYq4Vs7ceY

because its true

S h a r e b l u e
N I g g e r

I did love Ted's redemption arc through the cycle. But ¡Yeb! posting was my favorite

This was my favorite BY FAR: archive.is/VuyfK

>TFW you'll never have the oportunity to guac-post again

Why live