HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANT OFF THIS PLANET

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANT OFF THIS PLANET

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ahoy-hoy
ietto.net/airport.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe2K0VSIO0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone report this post if enough people do it he gets automatically banned.

How the fuck is "ladies and gentlemen" now gender neutral? It already mentions both genders.

Xddddddddddddddddd

CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP
CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP
CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP
CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP

"Xes and Xers"

>The replacement is 'Oy, cunts'

"Ladies, gentlemen and mentally ill"

Why does the entire society have to make concessions to the 0.001% of weirdos?

how about
>Ladies, Gentleman, and filth

RULE, BRITANNIA! BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!

>"Hey yo toni, where u get dat fresh pepperoni"
ITV News sure got those breaking news on lock.

Reminder that there is no such thing as nonbinary, there is absolutely no science to back it up whatsoever, and anyone who claims to be genderfluid, agender, or any of the like all need to be locked up and psychologically evaluated.

>there are 2 genders

>Ladies, Gentlemen, and the mentally ill

checked

Indeed a strange time to be living in.. the motherland has fallen, europe has fallen... enjoy every day while you can boys, the descent is getting steeper by the minute

(((((bosses)))))

Yes. Holy shit, I can't believe we unironically have to argue this now. We didn't before Brucie castrated himself.

fuck this gay planet

White men only transport when?

Why not instead:
"Ladies, gentlemen, and attention seeking delusional faggots."

Best and worst timeline

is britain the most 1984 country on the planet?

Silly OP still using the ninth edition of the Newspeak Dictionary.
I bet you're an agent of goldstine.

hello fellow beings

u are a negroid who will be banned soon

Found the shill

HAHAH GOTTA LOVE LONDON!

PART AND PARCEL BOYS

But ladies and gentlemen is gender neutral lol. It implies everyone.

Leaf

TRIGGERED

I'm riding my bike from now on, lads.

>hello

Made-up word imposed on society by a dead white male, Alexander Graham Bell.

>fellow

Masculine word steeped in white privilege.

>beings

We will allow this one. For now.

"Dear Citizens, there will be a slight interruption to services"
Not inclusive to rapefugees and gypsies, no good
"Fellow bipeds, there will be a slight interruption to services"
Not inclusive to the one-or-no legged and people with huge cocks. no good
"Dear Humans and Attack Helicopters, there will be a slight interruption to services"
Doesn't include furies, no good

This is hard

Attention Xes and Xirs we are now arriving at Sharia al kebab station.

honestly, what was the point of Brexit when you maintain all of the cancerous parts of the EU policy anyway?
Less beautiful Polish women coming in?

PART

Cause government wants to destroy family unit to take its place as the authority

This is so fucked. I bet Canada, Sweden, Germany etc. pick up the mantle for this "progressive" and totally not retarded policy. Pandering has reached a truly fucked up level

AND

>Made-up word imposed on society by a dead white male, Alexander Graham Bell.
He actually wanted people to say "Ahoy Hoy!" instead of hello, but I realize you're shitposting.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ahoy-hoy

I hate America so much. This shit didn't exist in this country, 10 years ago. But now the UK and the rest of Western Europe is being infected with this SJW garbage and it's all your fucking fault.

Lemayo

>and it's all your fucking fault
Some of the worst SJWs ever, like Laurie Penny, reside in your country, Sadiq.

I just love watching that tackle, its better than the NFL.

>he tries to grab the cops gun

should have just shot that animal off the bike.

I just want a nuclear war to start user, Im tired of this. So tired of it. What has happened to our civilization.

Can someone PLEASE blow London up?

TIME?

this stuff started in Europe though, and is more supported in Europe even today.

Weimar Republic was doing sex changes long ago.
Your anger is misguided, you shouldn't have become feminist atheists. Thats why you have this shit at such a quick rate.

It moves slower in the USA thanks to religious pushback and outrage.

found the newfags

PART AND PARCEL

ahoy mateys

I want out....

nuke the UK desu

Really, it's 2017 and i can't tell if you are ironically sarcastic or not.

Jesus fucking Christ UK.

Ding!
Allahu akbar, by the grace of Allah and through the words of his Prophet, peace be upon him, the Tea and Crumpet Street Station is the next stop. Thank you, and may Allah visit his holy vengeance on all unbelievers.
Ding!

it's like I'm reading the plausible scenario in which the world lost its mind at the beginning of a dystopian fiction novel

Someone out there will, the question isn't will it will happen, it's when.

Comrades would be a good replacement

I can't take any more of London embarrassing the rest of the UK.

SOMEONE ALLAU ACKBAR THAT CITY.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANT OFF THIS PLANET
It won't be any better

>be me
>simple space settler
>we just finished terraforming Mars and have begun sending settlers
>In the beginning only White Europeans have been able to settle, due to our superior intellect/overall genetics (chinks/jap occupy southern Pole of Mars but thats not important)
>within a few years great cities are built all along the /comfy/ martian coast. On Earth, all previously white nations have fallen due to the neo leftist SJW govt. that took power because the "people" left behind were decadent pussies and they cucked themselves with no survivors
>"looks like we're on our own, oh well"
>Be me, in space now, repairing communication sattelite in martian orbit, when suddenly I hear it...
>*garbled transmission* "Ayo ayo hol up. Dis iz Kangz I a'ight? Kangz I requesting permission for landing dawg, do uz here me MARZ muffuga?!"
>* me "W....wut?!
>then, I see it
>A flying Pyramid, headed straight towards me
>"H...how?"
>I see a star of david on the side of the Pyramid
>MFW

Patience, friend, all in due time. It's whenever the Islamic State gets enough sleeper agents in there that it will happen.

Fuck this gay earth

There's literally an infinite amount of genders on the spectrum tho, keep up timmy.

That's bullshit and you know it. This modern surge of SJW cancer and indentity politics has it's roots in major American cities, college campuses and places like Tumblr. Third-wave feminism, the transgender movement, this whole "pronouns" BS, "manspreading", "mansplaining", so-called "white privilege", slut marches, BLM, fat acceptance etc. The list is ENDLESS. It all has it's roots in the JewSA and now we in Europe are dealing with this crap. The United States is the worst thing to ever happen to Western civilisation. Period.

just replace it with "LISTEN UP, ASSHOLES"

underrated

It didn't exist in this country 10 years ago either.

Me too annon me too.................... Please get me off this liberal hell hole planet. :*(

See

Other way around. Europe infected the US with your liberalism and Jewry in the 1900s. Frankfurt School came to the US after Hitler gave them das boot and then our Jewish media got us involved in the war YOU started.

You belong in a psychological institution if you seriously believe that nonbinary is real or that gender is on a spectrum. You are truly the cancer of modern society.

What's wrong with "fags and sluts"?

>CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE

Severely underated

Poe's Law

best post so far.

Why must the majority bow to a very small minority?

Who in their right mind thinks this won't cause resentment of the minority class?

It is one thing to give considerations to mentally ill and disabled people. They can't help themselves, but these people are just trying to see what we're willing to put up with.

If Hitler came to power today and said he was going to kill these people I don't think I would care much. I'm indifferent to their suffering at this point. None of them are capable of being considerate to the rest of us.

TOUR DE TROIT

Sweetie, my right to genders does not end where your cishet worldview begins.

lirdies and gentlexirs we are now preparing for departure

"Beings" discriminates against the living-challenged and those in mortal transition

enjoy

ietto.net/airport.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe2K0VSIO0Q

I THOUGHT WE WERE WINNING WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEE

Poor Russell Wilson has really fallen on hard times.

>implying there are only two genders

Bigot get out!

Why? To get rid of the family unit, which will slowly be replaced by the state. They follow a hegelian view that people should belong to the state.

Low quality cringe post

I'm gay bro you you should AIDS yoursel TWO GENDERS moron TWO

It's London, the locals wouldn't understand its meaning.

they should change it to غير رسمي مرحبا

historically the minority has ruled over the majority, it's the law of nature

sometimes I think that Pol wants this but fail to recognice that it's already the case

Simpsons also predicted wisely that
>goodbye
will be replaced.

>Smell ya later

I think you mean airstrip one

nice thumbnail faggot, great game though

>Sup Forums is still unaware that the end goal is for consumers to be replicas of one another so advertisers only have to target one group for sales

I like how everyone is now being pressured to use gender over biological terms in a dogmatic, religious cult way, with the same people pressuring also being the so-called arbiters of science.