Baka

baka

>oy vey seeing our nigger golem for what they are will make people racist

I'm starting to run out of words and jokes for this bullshit.

The big quake can't come soon enough

Tends to happen to conservatives.

I truly hate niggers and the faggots who enable them

>liberals censoring things that are against their interests

What else is new.

>its real

oh my god what

my head is spinning

None of this would've happened if you fucks just picked your own damn cotton.

You guys are going to be paying those 'reparations' until the sun grows cold my man.

> THE TRUTH IS RACIST

good.

I often wonder what America would've looked like if we never brought over slaves.

I had my raleigh bike stolen from bart yesterday. I had it with 2 fucking U locks and in plain view of the BART attendants (3 big fat black ladies) who were annoyed when I asked how to go about filing a police report. $1000 down the drain.

I'm not racist man, but at some point, black people need to get their shit together (I know it was a nigga). With Trump about to reduce entitlements, shit is only going to get worse.

I hate the feeling when someone steal your property.

Pic related.

ha, canada has done this with crime statistics for years, get on our cuck level.

We should have only used Irish slaves.

>facts are racist
no wonder liberals hate facts

>'m not racist man

You deserved it.

cali is mexican clay

>I'm not racist

There's your problem, user.

Wolves, coyotes, and dogs can all interbreed and produce offspring.

Why do we only keep dogs as pets and not the other two? Isn't that a bit racist?

SPOILER: Eveyone is already racist

>reality makes people racist
It's what I've been saying the whole time

> mass swarms of black teens robbing trains
> better hide the evidence

So they admit blacks are the problem but don't want to admit it?

>if you know the truth it'll make you racist!
Shit, I wonder what the truth is???

By not releasing it it only makes people more racist by not yielding the cathartic I KNEW IT!

it's common practice in sweden to hide all facts and coverage, san fran is just slowly following

Mexicans. It's a sanctuary city.

Do they know what the "Streisand effect" is?

Move out of the shit bay.

Sounds like you just learned a thousand dollar lesson.

Truth does not fear investigation.

FAKENEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>Not racist
>"I know it was a 'nigga'"

If you're still not racist after losing $1000 to a nigger (proper spelling, hope you weren't referring to the guy as your buddy like pavement apes do) then you honestly deserve to have your shit stolen. Be racist and cautious until you see one of those sweet, fat, black ladies who you can actually let your guard down around for a second. Maybe we only have those in the south, though.

Seriously, user. Learn your lesson and be more cautious.

minorities do, though

>$1000 down the drain.
a bycicle costs $1000 dollars wtf?

Hasn't Trump defunded these shits yet?

Behind enemy lines here in SF. It's a joke around here how bad BART is. SF is mostly white / asian at this point, but all the basketball americans take the train here from the east bay and rob everyone within a block or two of all the stations. Everyone knows its happening but absolutely nobody will do anything about it for fear of being labeled a racist.

This city is basically a microcosm of all the retarded liberal death cult bullshit you see in Europe.

I live in the bay, we don't have those sweet black ladies.

I miss Florida and Georgia.

Just the locks = $100, bike approx. $900.

Well it is already common knowledge white people like to steal stuff to fuel their meth and opioid addictions

High end light weight fast road bikes.

They don't need to release them. Everyone already knows, and their reluctance to release the videos only confirms our beliefs.

>living around black people

>hipster bike
>not racist

serves you right.

yeah sure man lets forget about lean being an opioid used by blacks

just a very jewish way of saying around blacks, never relax

The first mistake you've made is actually commuting on an expensive (and most importantly - expensive looking) bike.
You just don't do it. Get a decent old frame, make it mechanically impeccable, get good tyres, slash your bike seat with a knife and go haywire with some coarse sandpaper, than cover it with spraypaint to prevent rusting. Not matching color is absolutely welcome.

Oh and a dutch style-lock on the wheel. They're quite useful because they're permanently attached to the frame (so not a lot of time to lock it) and a potential thief has to carry your bike instead of just politely riding away.
There you go, a nigger-proof commuter.

t. been commuting to school/uni and now work for the last 9 years, never got my shit stolen.

They just admitted minorities commit crimes on trains...

Why in the fuck did you leave locked up anywhere besides inside work or inside home?

>Be in SFO a block south of union square, one of the busiest parts of the city at 2 pm on a Saturday
>Some no haired cunt comes up to a bike locking rail
>See her clasp her had to her bald head and screaming
>What the fuck!?!?! I was gone for 45 minutes!!!!!!!
>U lock cut in half on the ground

Some bigger literally stole her bike and no one reported it or anything. SFO is the cuckest of cities.

We're rapidly approaching the time when the list of things that aren't racist will be a shorter list than things that are racist.

Pretty much. If they actually reported it, no one would even take notice, and nothing will be done to change it.

This actually makes people more aware of the problem. It probably still won't make a difference because people have lost their sense of self-preservation.

pic related is what i'm talking about.

Quick release wheels are obviously a no-no unless you got some fiddly security type thingy on them.

For the seatpost and the head just hotglue a small ball bearing in the hex screw socket. Easy to pluck out when working on it, a big surprise for someone who wants to steal parts of your bike.

Bikes of any kind will get stolen absolutely. Your area probably hasn't fallen completely yet.

whites don't need protection though

Now THAT is Sweden-tier subversion.

At least they have the decency to admit it, though.

How is this not public record?

Operation: Lights out Darkies

See a shitskin on the street tonight?
KO game. Nazi Star. Nigger.

I've had niggers take a bike with no wheels or seat on it, cutting 2" chain link to get it

Nigs gonna nig

Here

I improved your image

>Whites are motivated to commit crime due to drug addictions
>Blacks don't need motivation to commit crimes

Wow, really made me think, baka.

What station?

Yeah sure Baja cali

>see a darkie at night

Bitch I lived my entire life in "Polish detroit" and I've seen plenty of lose wheels locked to signposts with cheap locks because some idiot forgot about quick release.
Of course a shit bike will be plenty loot for some drunk idiot.
But anyone who steals bike for money wants the good stuff because it's easier to sell.
Just make your bike look like shit and at least you give yourself a fighting chance.

So they're admitting that people are only "racist" because they judge the ACTIONS of the race and it's not just a shallow rejection of surface physical traits?

like Australia is right now

90% white semi utopia

but then you'd have imported browns at some point anyway because white people are too soft and want to help out the brownies too much.

When I saw this article it was about stereotyping.

Don't you fucking racists get it? Civilized societies treat people by their individual actions. This is why we have laws and a judicial system. What racists want to do is round up every single person in a race, because someone of that race committed a crime. This is barbaric, and stupid.
Please evolve. Humanity is waiting.

Aren't you like 25% Chinese?

The problem is the only people willing to abide by that system is whites.

I know this is a troll but;

>What are statistics

Wishful thinking
ie. Europe, South Africa
(((They'll))) find a way to guilt trip christcucks no matter what

Why would you shoot a bear before it mauled your child?

Live in the bay area as well and we've had like 4 bikes stolen with u-locks and all kinds of shit. Everyone knows where the chop shops are at least. Are you down to help me go 'liberate' some of these criminal layers?

nah, but Sydney itself has gotta be like 40% chink

We have our own problem, but I'll take the yellow menace over the black one, chinese people are inhuman monsters at times but they do also come with benefits themselves

Ideally a perfect society is majority white with only asian minorities for "spicing itup" and no darkies what so ever.

Maybe your occaisional good hindu, no muzzies.

Australia is on track to being a shithole real soon though, we were ahead of the game furthest away from saudi shits and we still managed to fuck it up.

>ACTIONS of the race
that statement is racist. racism is when you pre-judge a member of a race because whatever reason, it being that your grampa thought you that niggers are bad or that you work in the law enforcement and niggers are the ones you always catch doing illegal shit.

so yes, they literally admitted that most of the crime in that surveillance footage was done by mexiniggers and classic niggers.

It's almost like they are aware and want to suppress the truth

Nigga that's not so expensive, a good bike here ranges from 12, 000 to 18,000 pesos

Besides, what's less painful to replace when it's get stolen?
A new 1000 USD bike you're likely to put another 200 USD you're most likely never to see again in it or a used 100 USD bike you put additional 50-100USD to get it up to snuff that you're going to find abandoned in some ditch (happened to my friend)?

You too? Yeah I take the 9, 19, and a few other common lines along with BART and we all know who screams at bus drivers, we all know why the "Assaulting a bus driver is a federal crime" stickers are around and we certainly know which races 50 your invaded some BART trains recently. I appreciate the blacks that run security for Carl's Jr.(the one on Market you should be familiar with) and the like and keep their fellows naggers in line but otherwise we all know who makes 5th-10th Market Street a hell hole.

But driving sucks a lot so I'll take the 'free' transit, though carefully and alert

If humans want to be treated as individuals, they need to act as individuals. Don't conform to the nearest idiot if you don't want to be judged by what that idiot is doing.

That's what people don't get about individualism and conformity. You can't claim to be a member of a group just when it benefits you and then claim to be an individual when the group looks bad. It shows you don't care about being an individual, just about being positively judged and catered too no matter what.

The brainless conformity leads to brainlessly copying crimes too.

I live in fucking Louisiana where not a day goes by where I'm not subjected to pure, predictable, nigger-stupidity.

I'll into it. I got a find a way for my new bike to be theft-proof. I thought 2 U Locks would do the trick. If a fucking kryptonite gets broken like this, inside a bart station, in the middle of the day then I have no faith I can protect any future bikes from being stolen.

It's a shame, bart is so fast, convenient and cheap. I love riding the bike to and from bart too. Is the only exercise I get when I can't make it to the gym.

That very headline in plain terms is telling you that shitskins are the problem.
What did they expect?

DAY OF THE SHAKE WHEN??

>$1000 bicycle
>spells nigger nigga
>says he isn't racist

fuck this guy

>If a fucking kryptonite gets broken like this, inside a bart station, in the middle of the day then I have no faith I can protect any future bikes from being stolen.
Prevention is cheaper than dealing with damage. You get a gun to discourage potential threat from ever happening.
Same with a bike, if someone has an eye for it nothing stops from simply kicking you from it. Make it non-desirable. You get good quality parts on it? File down the logo or cover it with paint. Paint applied with a brush works great to give that "shoddy old garbage" feel.

the hot-glue ballbearing bit is actually brilliant. And from a filthy retarded pollack no less.

They need to let people know who they should be racist against here. I don't want to look stupid and be racist against the wrong people.

>1 post by this ID
GET BACK IN HERE AND DEFEND YOUR SHIT.

Please respond.

The one by civic center bart?

So what will happen when a state (Commiefornia) goes rogue?

Didn't Sweden do the same thing for the same reason?

Holy shit guys.

We found the missing link that turns people in racists!

It's the fucking video!

I live in San Francisco. Thank fucking God for Uber. It's $2 more and 15 minutes faster to take an Uber somewhere than it is to take BART most of the time.

sweden is so used to it they would also censor an article like this

>nigga
>not racist
>meme bike
kys nigger lover