Name a more un-fucking-bearable Alt-Right cuck than this guy, I dare you

Name a more un-fucking-bearable Alt-Right cuck than this guy, I dare you.

Pro tip: You can't.

He is literally the ultimate whining Beta mangina who thinks he's smart because he got educated on politics by Sup Forums.

Probably his cringiest moment was when he gave a speech to a bunch of alt righters about some shitty British movie about two homosexuals (his most favorite movie ever because he doesn't think they were gay).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withnail_and_I
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flag
you.

Even Hitler, the painter cuck wannabe, wasn't as much of a cuck as Millenial WHINES

i think he seems pretty cool, like a nice guy with profound ideas. but needs a gym membership though and to put down the baked bean sandwich and quit smoking. He's a fat ass.

Name 1 profound idea you learned from him.

He's basically the right wing version of Sargon of Cukkad

I want to fuck him really badly I don't care about his opinions. Now I know how Lauren Southern supporters feel.

He's a mouthbreather.

From what I've seen, all he does is mumble incoherently about vaguely "alt-right" topics. His videos have no real direction, and no strong philosophy or even ideology underpinning them.

Yeah but he is ideal chubbottom.

what movie and video pls?

Slavery is ok.

he seems pretty chill desu

lmao this dude used to argue with me on facebook all the time, he started calling me alt lite because I told him mass deportation of non whites isnt realistic compared to protective borders and slow burn

>Never held a job
>Collects welfare
>Dropped out of art school because he was triggered by white girls getting enriched

Yeah I can see how many betas on Sup Forums look up to him

Could've just read Plato.

there's nothing inherently wrong with taking advice from someone who failed at something as long as they aren't telling you to do what they did.

Those can't hold a decent job, get married or have white children teach others how to on YT. God the U.K. really is inbred.

If you talk to two stocktraders, one who earnt millions and one who lost everything and they both give you different advice. One tells you what not to do and the other tells you what he did right then both sources of information are valuable.

"withnail and I". Two young men (not gay) go live with one of their gay uncles for a while and take advantage of them. I found it painful to watch, the way they abused him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withnail_and_I

> Dropped out of art school because he was triggered by white girls getting enriched

News to me - truth, or bantz?

Yeah ive never liked the guy. He must be controlled op. What a loser

that's his favorite movie? bizarre

i just thought it was funny how pissy he got about it. and i mean this is a guy who was a NEET in his dad's house 8 years straight. the stockbroker comparison is bad because the failed stockbroker still has experience as a stockbroker. woes has zero experience with marriage; his opinion would be worth more if had been married and divorced i suppose.

maybe that's the subtext but iirc he just said he felt lonely and isolated in the multiculti dorms. he does get triggered by that currently though, as he should.

what a disgrace

It's a famous movie, symbolic of a certain period of British culture I understand, not just by Woes. I haven't listened to him explain it, I hated it too much.

Nice sagebait. Enjoy your prize!

Triggered Millenial Cuck Fancuckboi spotted

Top lel, he loses even to anime posters.

'slow burn'? Like, sterilize them all and wait for them to die out? Disqualify them for welfare so that they whittle their own population down? Wait for them to either totally integrate or get sick of being forbidden to practicing Islam and leave?

Millenial Woes is a great guy. Fuck off.

's right. I liked his pre-Christmas American tour series of videos. I loved how raw his reactions to it all were. I don't watch him much now though, he talks too slow about things I'm not interested in.

Did he finally get a Croatian boyfriend?

Poklonio sam mu slavonski kulen

All e-celeb threads are to be saged

Fuck off alt light faggot

>he talks too slow about things I'm not interested in.
He's utter shit now. He was amusing in the depression/faggotry/decline of society days, and during the community streams that he organized, and then Dicky Spencer bit him and turned him into a racist vampire, which somehow made him popular enough to get enough money to travel the world, and this is when his videos started feeling like a chore for him to do, and for me to watch.

Seriously, now that he has money (which is consistent with every other e-celeb with a Patreon), you can see he doesn't like doing videos anymore and he only does them when he needs more Patreonbux.

Was ist das "kulen"

Fuck off back to thedonald

He's actually dating some German girl, I believe.

>He's actually dating some German girl, I believe.
Pretty sure she left him like a year ago. A few months after they started dating, he had a video in which he referenced some horrible disappointment in personal life, or something like that. And he's clearly not staying with her.

I haven't seen the video only read the comments but it doesn't seem like he was giving advice on marriage but giving advice on how to find a wife.

Even if you haven't got a wife you can recognize how you fucked up.

At least he's stable now. And we can use all the different kinds of voices, speakers-in-training we can get on the alt-right.

Some youtube commenter a couple of months ago said he had someone else going on. It's possible he travels to see her. Take that for what it's worth though. I could see how a girl could be interested in him. (Sounds patronizing af to say so.)

Woes is a sodomite, so it's no surprise that his favourite movie is about sodomites.

What are U even talking about

>he must be controlled op
what a mongish thing to say

Damn

He's gone straight, since. One girlfriend that didn't work out, another one rumored. He gets annoyed if you call him gay, he says it was an experimental stage.

I want to gild this post so hard

>it's another leftypol shill thread

Oh yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

FUCK WHITEY

I wonder who is behind these divide and conquer posts?

He doesn't even live in the UK, tell me how he collects welfare?

This. This thread is full of Antifa cockgobblers.

>He doesn't even live in the UK, tell me how he collects welfare?
>WHAT IS PATREON

fucking white pussy weaboo proxying japan flag

>smokes and smokes while filming
>Drinks coke and does so while filming
>Shitty health all around.
>Completely fucked up his life.
>Doesn't try and quit smoking, exercise or do anything really.
>Just makes whiny black pilling videos.

If woes actually got his life in order then he would be pretty cool but right now he is just 70% cringe. It is the whining + laziness that makes him annoying.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Don't be like ignant wypipo, think smart like this nigger

What do you suggest he does? He's doxed as a nationalist, nowhere with an HR department will hire him. Not in the UK, nor in the US. He's got video-making skills, that's for sure. Maybe he could try to hire himself out to some alt-right-friendly organization.

Good, Nazis deserve death

literally who?

Well he is making videos and doing content-creation now so he has kinda got a job/vocation that gives him some dignity. Doesn't justify the smoking and drinking garbage though, that just makes him look dumb and also a bad influence.

He can at least pretend to be embarrassed about being addicted to cancer sticks and throwing all his dole money at them for 10 years.

He is like a NEET version of Morrisey so I kind of dig him.

sum whitey bitch NEET with no talent

>cancer sticks
kek, I'm taking this one