WE WUZ

Casting announced for epic new event drama Troy: Fall Of A City
>An epic tale of mortals and gods, David Farr’s psychologically rich and sweeping narrative goes back to the story’s origins: to the judgement of Paris, his scandalous love affair with Helen, and the ill-starred prophecy surrounding his birth.
>Told from the perspective of the Trojan royal family at the heart of the siege, Troy: Fall Of A City is a rich story of love, intrigue, betrayal and belonging. Combining thrilling adventure with heart-breaking intimacy, it conveys the big themes of human existence and identity; of people battling to retain their sense of humanity and compassion amid the devastation and destruction of war.
>Piers Wenger, Controller BBC Drama Commissioning, says: “We now have the perfect cast to bring David Farr’s extraordinary scripts to life, including, in Louis Hunter and Bella Dayne, two of the most exciting upcoming actors cast as two of mythology’s most iconic figures. Troy: Fall Of A City will be like nothing broadcast before; a 3,000 year old tale crafted on a huge scale, ready to enthral and capture the imaginations of BBC One viewers as if it were being told for the very first time.”
bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2017/troy-fall-of-a-city

we wuz greeks n shit

>being racist
>2017

Loser.

Troy is a niggername

You're worse than a nigger

Can we please have a WWII movie with a black American soldier fighting on the frontlines alongside his female squad leader and a Jewish gunman

>going from pic related to the current ShillFlix propaganda
why bother with a few fingers when you can stick the fist up to the elbow in there, right?

is helen black?

Who cares about ancient Greek fairytales. So boring.

Haha... I feel old

I would watch this if I knew their was no political agenda attached to it.

People who have some degree of sophistication you fucking peasant. Go back to tending the fields now Cletus.

The casting is a political agenda in and of itself.

next 12 years a slave movie, 1/2 the slaves will be white

Just more nigger propaganda. Good thing netflix turned off its ratings system otherwise we know what would happen. But they know it will get the niggers excited and claim that they wuz kingz some more. Niggers are really the stupidest things on the planet.

I know that. I'm just saying that if somehow in an alternate timeline they made such a movie without a political motive, it might be interesting. Interesting in the "what if" sense, not of course in the "We Wuz" which is the case now.

inb4 all the womyn are white

There is no reason why every single character could not be played by Idris Elba.

So Homer is a nigger now, and the Iliad was written in ebonics. What a time to be alive

It never fucking ends

Fuuucckk. Aren't there African myths to be made? Or did no one write that shit down?

>africans
>writing

>Or did no one write that shit down?
Nogs didn't even reach the junglecoon stage of development, at least they had a calendar and tied knots to calculate,n sheeit
>inb4 we was

This makes zero sense but this stunt casting is giving a TV show press that we would have otherwise never heard of so congrats producers...

>Africans having a written language

(you) cheeky cunt

BBC should be banned from filming classics.

holy fuck, it's not a joke

(((there is no anti-white agenda)))

And romans

By the year 3000AD
>we wuz white and had shit'n'stuff nigger
>where our civilization go?
>dem star gods in the sky yo, dey took it

>Zeus
>Nigger
My jimmies have rustled past time and space. This pisses me off more than Libshits celebrating Nelson Mandela.

Michael Jackson was at least mixed with white, even when he was "black" he had white facial structure apparent.
Typical American nog that is actually 30% or so white.
The mixture is enough to make them pass as brown/tan instead of straight black.

This cast is straight fucking Africans playing Mediterraneans. Which manages to be even worse.

Kikes want to destroy them as much as us. Two birds, one stone.

Troy, Alabama : the Niggering of a City

Get ape raped you sissy

Holy fuck dude. All that is left now is to make Attila the Hun, Vlad the impaler, and Sobieski into niggers and the entire EU burns to the ground.

Underage banned

>Aeneas
>Black
>Settles in Italy

>Achilles and Patroklus black
>Trimming locks of hair for his fallen comrades

Profound sadness

So stupid in fact, that they require whites to generate propaganda for them. Otherwise netflix would just have 6 episodes of cackling monkeys inside a city owned portable building flinging shit at pictures of suburban homes.

I don't see why people are getting upset.
There's nothing wrong with updating the source material to make it more inclusive.

For Niggers.
By Niggers.
>Will not spend white money.

*SMACKS ACROPOLIS*

>>being racist
BLM
Congressional Black Caucus
NAACP
Ad Infinitum
>Cause we all know blacks ain't "racist".

At this point I'm happy whites are commiting suicide this hard.

Has there ever been a more cucked group of people in history?

>Niggers
>Pirates
Pick one.