Gf went to prom with black guy years before we met

>gf went to prom with black guy years before we met
>she already gave me her full sexual history when I asked, and this was before she knew my political views. She would have assumed I was liberal because of how I hide my powerlevel. She said she had 4 before me, even admiting a college hookup that she deeply regretted. This suggests she didn't feel the need to hide anything from me. 3 white American Euromutt guys and a Hispanic.
>she says nothing happened between them
>I've found writings she made before she knew me confirming she lost her virginity in high school to a white guy who she told me she dated
>For the first time in a while I went to my mom for advice. Believe it or not she's more Sup Forums than me. Oldscool stormfag. She said that I should have no reason to doubt her, and if she had even the slightest thought she might have slept with him then she would tell me to dump her.
>GF is really bad at lying. Last time she tried to lie she couldn't go an hour without admitting the truth to me.
>I still have this fear that she did something with him and because of Sup Forums memes it's driving me literally crazy

I was always the big brother in my family. I sometimes really wish I had a big brother to talk to. You guys have been the metaphorical big brother who's been a terrible influence in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZefMP
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you asking

i dont care about your gf nigga im s*ging this blogpost because it aint political in the slightest

every poster below me is an idiot, dont forget that

Holy fuck do you expect anyone to read all this shit about your pathetic life?

>she had 4 before me

Dump her.

nice blog, subbed.

>she said she had 4 before me

She lied, they almost all lie.

>went to prom with black guy

>She would have assumed I was liberal because of how I hide my powerlevel

We all know how OP looks lel.

Repeat after me.

>C
>U
>C
>K
>E
>D

That is what you are, friend.

does she scream your name during sex or someone else's?

/thread
this is all you need

Those are some interesting digits you got there gommie

>Assumes you are liberal
>Not willing to share your political views with your sweetheart from the get-go
>Establishing a relationship where she is uncertain of how you feel about most things
>Establishing a relationship without actually knowing the other person

Goddamn, what do you two talk about? How pretty she is and how you two oughta bone? Just fucking dump her. 'Cause the real kicker is, get this fucking shit:
- You can't trust her not to have boned a black dude
- Nor can you trust her to reveal your true thoughts or feelings on any subject matter.

Sounds like you need to man up, too. Why on earth would you let your dick direct you into a relationship? It's clear she's a coal burning hoe, and you're too beta to get anything better.

You put a lot of effort into this bullshit. Not like your usual shitty attempts. Have a bump fagot

She might be lying. All girls secretly know they are trash once coal burners. SJW's dont even really make it known even though that would be progressive.

If you like her though I would stick with her. You seem kinda faggy and Sup Forums has corrupted you to where you probably suck with women. Maybe its best to let it go. I probably wouldnt though

>asking mommy for permission to play with your weewee.

The evidence suggest she is speaking the truth, yet you still doubt her. Ask yourself: Do you really have faith in her? And why/ why not?

D ub trips w/ a side of d ubs

You already called it yourself, you are getting cucked, either fuck her silly until you get tired of it and dump her then or dump her right now

Hire a private eye to find out for sure. It's the only way.

If she went coal - it could bring "you" down. Do it like I said - PI, but make a front story so he doesn't swindle u

>I'm now fucking someone that black guy might have loved

How am I not cucking him? What if it was
>I went to prom with this girl I really liked and I just found out that now that shes in college she's wit a black guy

Youd call THAT cucked too

It's really fucking simple.

Point out how stupid niggers are to her.

If she gets offended, it's because to insulted something she holds close. Cognitive bias is a hell of a thing.

Commie is right

only go for virgins, non of that second hand bullshit

>Nor can you trust her to reveal your true thoughts or feelings on any subject matter.
I have. She knows ALL my political views and have started agreeing with many of them. At that time she didn't know, she knows now. Should have mentioned that

I'm advise I'd find a beach and just walk into the sea

Holy shit user, TOPPEST OF KEKS

You are a cuck for getting second hand goods. Thats all. i go for the fresh premium top tier women. Not thrift store shit.

Remeber there is only one gender. male. women are objects. Would you get a new ferrari or second hand toyota for the same price?

Why do you think she's lying guys?

Because when you spent half your day on a site that tells you that if a woman is in the same zip code as a black person then she must be a coal burner, you start thinking that way.

it has to do with th thought process that would have her saying yes to a nigger to begin with.

you know what it's sad becouse all of this literally happened to me and i reacted something along the lines of that greentext and right now i am laughing at myself.
FFS user

Where the fuck can you find virgins in their 20's who aren't Muslim? Are you saying it's cucked to date someone who's bee n with ANYONE before you?

you guys are ridiculous and really insecure.

come on now, what does it matter?
i only worry about a woman's past if its incredibly sexually devious or promiscuous beyond belief.

shes neither of those, especially if youre 21+.

4 guys (including you) is about 1 guy every 2 and a half years since 16.

Being 16? I don't know. If she didn't fuck him as she claims then I can deal with it. Evidence so far suggests she didn't.

yep, she's a slut

>what does it matter that the meat is spoiled, you can still eat it

>like a boss!

Tits or GTFO Roastie

She is 21. Sup Forums has made me incredibly insecure. The constant looming threat of getting cucked has literally turned me into white Othello.

Appropiate screen cap user
>Pic related

4 guys is not the issue, its going to prom with a nigger

My sister literally tried to take a black guy to prom and my said no and they werent allowed to take pictures together

>so degenerate she goes to prom with a nigger
>not fucking her nigger PROM DATE

top kek

I don't know where the fuck you're finding these girls who TELL you they're virgins, but I wanna know how you're finding them.

doesnt matter, enjoy being cucked genetically

no hymen no diamond

This thread is stupid. Dump the nudes or fuck off

never trust a thot, get rid

Honestly though? why do you even need women. Modern women are shit and can't do shit. If you want children .i reccomend surrogacy and or adopt some white children. The adopted won't be genetically yours. But you contributed the white race and did your part. And gave a white child a second chance.

Only shown in flies.

bro put it out of your mind and be happy ffs.

this

Not in commiefornia or jew york. Somewhere in the country there will be some self respecting white women.

You must take your sister behind the shed, before she creates some subhuman mongrels with tyrone

This. Women understate their partners while men tend to exaggerate. If she said 4, I'd bet it was more and that Mr. 8 Ball was one of them.

whatever number she states you have to times it by itself.

once you go black, you never go back

in this day and age there is no compelling pressure to go to prom with a black guy

you can't trust her character

>adopt

Nice try shill

Nothing wrong with adopting white kids. It keeps them out of crime, sex trafficking, and drug addiction.

Adopt "WHITE" children. Just because they aren't genetically his , don't mean shit. The importance is the white race rather than a specific lineage or familly.

>Calls me a cuck
>"Raise someone else's children"

>
Why is it such a problem if she slept with the blakc guy, when other four guys are not a problem? I don't understand...

>some self respecting white women
The smartest girl in our HS class was a whore if that's any indication. Couple of cute half-spics, a brunette who eventually dated a hyperactive Ginger boy, a shortstack redhead who dated this weird jarhead type, and a few other averages. No knowledge of their sex lives, nor do I think they had any, save for the whore.

>>gf went to prom with black guy years before we met

Stopped reading here.

I have black friends, I don't give a shit as long as she didn't fuck him and that's what I'm trying to figure out

Just dump her you're probably young so who cares you can find someone else that isn't a coalburner.

not true, cuck

It's not really the same if you're raising orphans.

Also, chill the fuck out, if you think this slut will make a decent wife, go with it. The chances of her not cheating on you are probably at least 60%. If you're so scared, go on a vacation to Somalia and get her circumcised or something. You've already redpilled her, you can keep her from degeneracy too.

She seemed to try to impress me with it though which is why I think it might actually be four.

It doesn't matter who the orginal parent is. As i have said the importance is the white race and not a specific lineage. ( lineages get dilutted over generations anyway. (20 generations ago - 1,048,576 ancestors) the importance is white. besides their parents could have died in a car crash or whatever.

I remember my grandmothers dying words "....user *cough *cough.... come closer.... promise me user, promise that no matter what you wont date a filthy porch monkey.."

I took a girl to my prom and another girl to her prom a year later.

I raw dog fucked them both. What do you think she did with that nigger? cuck.

Show me an article where it was proven in humans. I'll wait.

Nice blog post, faggot.

Down voted.

>not a virgin
Don't put your dick in a used sock.

>white
>race

Well there you go. If there are no virgins there is no point in this shit. i'm currently waiting for sex robots or VR Sex. besides if that girl was SOOOO SMARRT. How come she couldn't realise that no future husband would want a roastie. She will be either a cat women , a single mom or dead by suicide

You're scared that a black guy has a bigger dick than you - Because of the BBC meme - It's not true , calm down .

Because I go on Sup Forums

I guess people can change. I'd say don't dump her and try not to be too suspicious but always on guard.

I actually am fairly big and hit her cervix every time no matter how much foreplay we do. I cognitively don't know why it should bother me but it does

Utter this simple truth where I live and you get strung up by tolerant liberal feminists.
All of whom have girlfriends or black boyfriends.

You missed the point fucktard. He is questioning why is it just the problhem with the white guy. Why not for being a whore?

Look man, you weren't in her life when all that shit happened. I understand that you're trying to judge her character but you're grasping at straws. If she never dated the black guy after I doubt they fucked, could've been a pity date and she didn't want to seem racist or what have you.

Point is don't let the fear of being cucked destroy your relationship, as long as you act strong if it really does happen and give her hell you'll be proud of yourself.

It's like being worried about buying a car on a website where you specifically talk about car crashes.

I will, if she cheats on me then I'm not coming here, I'd leave her that instant.

That's pretty shit

God speed, help keep the white race strong. Objectively, how good looking is she?

The half-spics were raised in a more traditional home, so they have their values, and the brunette seems set with the ginger.

>sexbots and VR
Pipe dream, or a very undesirable result.

Its like that in any major western city. Even though i live in the city. i hate it and would much rather live in the country. Country life is soo much better.

I know. What you're saying makes sense. She has given me every reason to believe she's faithful. If she does cheat she and I both know there won't be any second chances and I will be gone so fast she won't believe. She's actually agreed with my views that if a family doesn't want their kids to race mix then that's ok.

Because fears / emotions are not logic based - They're hard to fight , they override your logic .

OP --- her mind is messed up. To try to fix her, is about like trying to straighten the grain in a plank which was cut from a knotty tree.

if he should dump girl for suspected coalburning or believe she didn't

sure, she sucked a black guys cock because she wanted to make him cum his thick load down her throat but i'm sure that won't haunt you in the future. yea she dated a black guy to piss off her dad but that is no way a reflection of her as a person. she's a good person. all she did was betray her race. not a big deal

She looks like a loli. She's 4'11 and I've actually had women with clear suspicion in their voices take me aside and ask how old she is. She's adorable and wants to be with me almost 24/7. We're rarely appart. We don't technically live together but we might as well. She's also made it clear that if I cheat on her she's gone too.

Trust your intuition, in 99% of cases your gut feeling will be correct. If she's giving off vibes that make you doubt her just do yourself a favour and end it.

Even if you're wrong you'll never get the " what if " out of your head. It'll eat you as long as you are together. That's not a basis to build a relationship/eventually a family on. You don't want the future mother of your children to be a possible coal burner right? So go with your gut.

feels good to have tooken my girl friends virginity and still dating after 7 years.

liven the dream bros, there are sweet christen virgin girls out there.

She didn't date him and she claims they didn't have sex. The problem is compiling my evidence to decide if I believe her

it's linked in the image you dumb cuck

here, let me hold your hand and give you the link:
archive.fo/ZefMP

>it was just a physical relationship so its ok
>it was prom, probably nothing happened

my honest is advice
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/ this too, there's more research on this if you fucking google it but cucks are too scared of the truth. 'muh flies'