How do we stop Trump's rampant sexism?? He's a global embarrassment

How do we stop Trump's rampant sexism?? He's a global embarrassment.

Leftist press.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Why??

Its kickass bro

So why is complimenting an older woman on her being in shape is bad?

It's sexist. Look at trump's past. All he does is comment on women's looks. Absolutely cringe-worthy.

at least Trump was polite enough to not say anything when she mistakenly placed her dentures in his glass of water.

>I compliment women
SEXIST
>i never compliment women
FAGGOT SEXIST
the only winning move is to ignore them

Hippity hoppity
women are property

That bundle of straws they keep grasping at must be getting mighty small

>being normal(aka Heterosexual) is cringeworthy.

>Trump smiled at a woman and here's why it's sexist

>cringe-worthy.
You need to go back to your shareblue work book and complete chapters 3-5

its just clickbait guys

Is he going to cuck Macron? This cannot do, Macron looks up to Trump as a hero figure.

>in good shape
literally means
>you look healthy
has nothing to do with her physical shape
leftists are autistic af

Why are compliments not allowed anymore?

I believe he's commented on men's looks too.

Moobs related

this isnt even leftist, its just anti trump nonsense

if obama, trudeau or macron said it there wouldnt be an issue but these vultures will pick at just about any bone they can because theres nothing else to criticise

aww baby snowflake mad?

hard not to comment on that mess

Why is Trump lying?

Right wing pigs need to stop telling women they're beautiful or attractive. It's insulting and demeaning. A woman will let you know if she wants to be complimented. If you compliment her without prompt, you are belittling her to an object without her consent.

Some day, you guys will meet a woman and learn how to treat them. Until then, enjoy your little corner on the internet.

>and men aren't supposed to have tits either, but there they are, sitting atop your little ponce.

>tfw you could post this on normie book and it wouldn't be satire

Fuck off and stop being so sensitive your the one reading into the comment and making it into huge deal over a compliment. If you don't like it don't listen, don't pay attention don't bother with it, guess what your life will be a lot easier.

Girls like to be complimented. Everyone does.

I was being sarcastic, amigo. While some women might be a bit put off by it, it's not news worthy. If the comment upset her she could have just told him and that would be it. Some girls genuinely don't like that kind of thing and it's fine, but it's also not a big deal.

Your allies in media did or didn't say Melania wearing a white dress was racist and did or didn't criticize the age difference?

That's what I thought faggot.

Maybe he wants to be as fit as her, look at those manly shoulders dude.

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WAS NOT WORTH ALL THIS RAMPANT SEXISM! WHY DID I VOTE FOR HIM?!

>Love Live
of course leftists have shit taste

K-on Nationalism when