Anyone else following this story? Dude straight murders 4 people and then buries them in his yard...

Anyone else following this story? Dude straight murders 4 people and then buries them in his yard. I feel like this story just kinda came out of nowhere as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ai0GambXj-s
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40603064
6abc.com/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares

>I feel like this story just kinda came out of nowhere as well

Yeah, that's how reality works. Tide goes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that.

Why does OP always insist on making shitty threads with no back story?

The back story is 4 kids go missing end up dead and no one knows what happened to cause it all.

>Dude weed lmao

I just want to know the motive is all they also found multiple bodies so is this some serial killer who just got caught or just an insane person.

I find it strange. In November he has an ATV accident that leaves him injured and stranded in the woods alone for 36 hours. Has horrible injuries, including a brain bleed, then starts smoking K2. He lives on his parents property, has money, has numerous legal issues including an arrest at the beginning of the week for a probation violation. What the duck is going on with this kid? He tried to sell one dead kid's car with the kids diabetic testing out inside yet he is a genius with a very high IQ?

well post the fucking link idiot

can you faggots maybe link ocassionaly, or, like, expand, slightly? If it aint too much trouble, an all?
>FFS

twelve feet deep

The real question is what is the media trying to hide by pushing this story up to the top?

That Korean movie The Chaser already did this story

youtu.be/ai0GambXj-s

Was serial killers just a fad? Seems like it's been years since I've heard of any new ones.

I live 20 minutes away from there. Part of the attention is because the Solebury/New Hope area is a wealthy area. Another part is that there's hints that he or his family are connected and this was part of a bigger hit for unknown reasons. Theory is that Cosmo was in trouble and was forced to kill these random kids to get out of it.

Total distraction
Next they will find 5 more at the same place.
Then continue to add body's until everyone is talking about it

Also, he basically set up weed deals with each of the guys, then murdered them afterward.

news isnt news anylonger unless its very local reporting; its just jewish propaganda. i mean you are kinda of right; the flavor of the month and has been ifs crazed white gunmen, everyone else dindu nuffin.
not to mention how highly connected everything is would make it easy as fuck to get caught. perhaps zodiac is the last of his kind

or perhaps the bygones are from even further back

They will keep adding bodies until they equal six million and then claim its the missing holocaust bones from aushwitz.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40603064

Story just popped up like two days ago whats weird is they had FBI, and Federal agents scouring the area like a day after the kid supposedly killed them and they went missing.

>autism

>The back story is 4 kids go missing end up dead and no one knows what happened to cause it all.

To me it appears that they might have fallen into an unmarked grave.

If you study spree and serial killers it's clear that head injuries is one of the few common threads. That and weird relationships with their parents.

how is that weird? they jump into any and every case they have an excuse to jump into. stop trying to meme this stupid shit into something. the only interesting thing here is that major news corporations are pushing this as anything special or new, when it just seems like a stupid asshole killing people to rid himself of drug debts.

that shit happens every day and you dont hear about it because its niggers.

His parents are owners of a medium size construction supply company in Philadelphia as well. These types of families are know to have shady dealings from time to time, one actually had direct connections to the Scarfo crime family back in the day.

Faggots.

just white people being white people.move along

They've stopped publicizing them, because they think it'll cause more copy cats.

Or, y'know, (((them))).

He lives in my hometown. Disturbing.

Yeah I think I know the kids uncle. If it's who I'm thinking, they've got money, shore properties, and were heavy partiers/drug users in their youth.

A friend of mine went to school with this guy. Pretty neat. Sucks that they took death penalty off the table though.

Its Weird when a simple missing person case goes into having FBI field teams and cadaver dogs searching for body's within 24 hours.

It's a mix of not reporting on them so as to avoid copy cats and it just not seems glamorous anymore.

Random people dying isn't that newsworthy as it just happens so often.

ding ding. anytime a nancy grace/casey anthony story becomes the biggest thing and the biggest deal, start looking for what the kikes are trying to hide.

There's some still around one's in New York now.

This 100%. Murders aren't news unless there's something to cover up.

I have studied them extensively. I also work with the mentally ill.

What I failed to get accross in my prior post was in regard to his family.

How does it take 36 hours from when he was reported missing to find him after his accident? He had a known mental illness before this incident. Admits to smoking K2 and lives at home with his parents. Were his parents blind?

His parents where just stupid shits who gave up on their kid a long time ago.

It was a loser drug dealer wigger or something.
This is now a Pennsylvania thread.

Three lead theories

>Cosmo owed a fuckton of money to some Billy kid (can't remember last name). Billy bashed some ransoms head in near Temple U and these three guys were witnesses. Cosmo kills the three to pay back Billy

>Schizo random outbreak

>mob connections and daddy was very involved

The most interesting parts are the connections between the five kids (Billy included). They all know each other in some capacity, but none of them are super close except for Billy and Dean (the first victim that was identified). I'm excited to see how it plays out

The Billy thing confuses me, like those 3 guys couldn't have been the only witnesses. Seems stupid to off them when the cops could easily linked it back to him. But I guess I'm forgetting how stupid Bensalem trash could be.

I think they were accomplices in the beating and all turned on Billy as the scapegoat.

Cosmo was definitely in some high level drug stuff just judging from the odd comments on his fb page. I'm not buying the "crazy kid that snapped"

2/2

poor move to associate with spix :(

Check out the Philly News Station at wpvi.com - Lead story plus TONS of Disqus comments which are UTTERLY HILARIOUS!! LINK: 6abc.com/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Local Philly News which has the LATEST INFO is now saying he killed all four then burned the bodies in an open pit before covering them over with a backhoe his family owns. (His father is apparently the owner of a multi-million dollar contractor construction firm that does alot of business in the Philly area. Also they are saying he may have killed MORE people over the course of 2 years. This kid Cosmo is turning out to be Ted Bundy #2 LOL!!!!!

Yeah, gay people are normal

Where in NY? I'm in Upstate NY, I don't watch local news so I don't know shit about whats going on. Damn

It's no big deal. I think about doing it all the time, but my moms won't let me do it.

John Wayne Gacy is a more apt comparison as he was associated with a construction company and went after young men.

His own little self contained ISIS unit..Bet there is mich more or maybe he is that nuts to wack four people at once..Hard to tell with psychos these days..Ho hum..