Hi. Pic's a typical Obama hire in the National Security apparatus!

How many more of her are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGPEoEQomk0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4/10, would bang if it was guaranteed nobody would find out

Reality Loser

Millions

Typical Irish cunt

but she's going to braid her hair and cry anons

the jury will let her off for sure, who can resist that face?

>USAF SrA
>Obama hire

Okay...

oh a faggot shows up to defend mlady

are you also keeping a diary where you fantasize about joining isis?

Entry-level translator with top-secret clearance. Okay ...

youtube.com/watch?v=VGPEoEQomk0

as usual laundered through a private intel firm

As if any portion of our intelligence or defense infrastructure wasn't Marxist save the knuckle dragging trigger-pullers. Big Gov't gonna Gov't.

"She frequently criticized the Trump administration’s policies, praised Edward Snowden, and on election night tweeted: “Well. People suck.” Tweeting at the president on his immigration order banning the citizens of six Muslim or predominantly Muslim countries, she asked: “have you ever met an Iranian?”

>Yet she still was keeping her top secret gov clearance FUCKING WOW they sure let a lot of losers in, When I went for a interview with Booz Allen My shit was checked and checked and checked for Network Admin and I got denied due to me mixing up a few dates of some shit when answering questions. This bitch was straight up saying I dislike the commander and cheif and spoke about snowden publicly and not one of those " agents" said hey lets look into her.

Its a fucking joke.

Let this country burn.

The rumor is that entire floors of the CIA and State Department have been cleared of treasonous employees after Trump initiated vetting.

thats fucked up

Yeah until that dude comes home and blast both of them and gets off due to PTSD.

I see no issue with that.

Most female correctional officers fuck inmates.

>She has top secret clearance High school diploma something doesn't fit in that alone.

I have a good friend he ranks high in the military been in for 17 years, I was talking to him, He was explaining to me that due to obama and congress you are ranked based on tests that are already mandatory in the military so you going and getting a PHD wont help you in the military because its labeled as unfair for the others that couldnt get accepted to college or unable to go so they wont rank you or promote you on shit you do that is considered extracurricular. Also its deemed non equal opportunity by congress. So this explains why uneducated fucks are getting these positions.

It goes to show how far you can climb if you have the appropriate language skills. How many Americans can speak Farsi? Supply and demand.

>Farsi
learning now

she's so fucking ugly

I'd love for some snu-snu with her. I'd like to feel her legs.

your friend's full of shit

under obama you got in because of political ideology, this is clear now

how else would you get an army of anti-white-male literal ISIS tier feminists into these positions?

they did vetting all right, but they just used it to separate their little trusted useful idiots, and stop the real americans from getting into positions where they could see what was going on

it's really that bad.

What? My buddy got out ten years ago (enlisted, non-officer) and they would bust his ass all the time to get a degree and go back to school to move up. Also, to get rank you have to hit certain requirements, it's not about favorites or shit, they don't follow the laws the rest of the US does for hiring or moving up. Any active military out there to confirm?

maybe you can seduce her in prison by writing letters and such, and then get a conjugal visit, and when you cum inside her you can yell PEPE

>it's not about favorites or shit

who blew smoke up your ass?

Fake news, obviously.

Janet Napolitano

Obongo's Head of NSA appointed in '09..

This dyke cunt filled the agency with all kinds of fucked up "people".....

Hmmmmm... I wonder how all this private info could be getting leaked?

Shit, she's probably had her minions create kill lists so they can execute drumpftards. Maybe that's why they're shilling for Antifa on TV now, it'll be PMCs who do the actual middle of the night executions, but they will blame local teenagers and dress like bike lock fags.

itt: people unironically believing the 'reality winner' cover story

>american citizens who literally don't know how the US Armed Forces enlistment process works

You should denounce your citizenship already and get the fuck out.

We're talking about her tenure as an NSA contractor. We know she got her top-secret clearance under the Obama administration because she was a useful idiot leftist. The whole national security apparatus appears to be compromised by anti-American radicalized leftards.

LOL yeah when you become a O4 like my friend you dont get that rank without knowing people, So saying they dont play favorites keep living in fairytale land. He got that rank while he was in college.

I bet you wouldnt believe that we were also paying iraqis to stop killing us either during the surge of iraq.

Yeah I dont think my friend is full of shit, see above he just finished his PHD, But you know no one wants to believe that, just like no one would believe me if I told you that if you want to join special forces its okay if you dont know how to swim even tho its a requirement, because the army now will teach you how before entering special force training, Because not everyone lived in a area where they were able to learn how to swim so it has to be equal due to the equal opportunities congress wants.

But yeah I just make this shit up

Whoa another useful idiot shows up. Scary.

Do you know what top secret means? No? Then shut the fuck up.

stop scaring me, user

The White House has no authority over the hiring practices of the NSA, even moreso for the contractors. The ONLY pull the WH has regarding who works at the NSA is when they appoint the director, which the Senate then confirms (i.e. the GOP).

LOL, sure thing lil fella.

bump