Poos

What do poos think about their treatment on Sup Forums?

It's pretty shitty.

Are ants superior to Indians?

As a black I can empathize, but just thank God you're not black. Thank him everyday. God Bless.

EXPLAIN THIS!

DESIGNATED

Funny thing is that literally every Pajeet I have met in the USA has been extremely intelligent and from a rich family. Maybe they just send the people who can poo in the loo here.

This. Poo in the loo is offensive though.

Oh, you.

Explain this

They deserve to be offended, it's still their culture to shit in the open and they didn't fix it. it's their shame to bear. Notice how since we can choose flags you see zero indian flags.

Because you are bully. Don't be inconsiderate user. Don't judge, lest ye be judged.

Does not really bother me.

I am too busy making money and buying property and selling it back for a profit.

Honestly, I find myself making these jokes too.

Also, I am the only person I know with a bidet, which is awesome. xD

Fuck off AIDS nigger

They deserve everything that comes to them.

Large and active pol Discord:
JhTVEM2

>poolice

Cool man

At first it bothered me a bit, but once I stopped being a newfag I realized most people on pol don't actually have any animus towards Indians and just partake in the meme for the laughs. Most Sup Forumsacks who are familiar with Indians (particularly second and third generation Indian immigrants) seem to think they're pretty based and conservative as far as immigrants go.

t. Ameripoo

No, we really do hate your kind. You fucking stink, write bad code, creepily stare at women, are often inept doctors, and so on.

lived near indians twice in my life. they stink. they really do smell like shit.

they leave their doors open when they cook stinky ass fucking food. they throw trash everywhere. they don't understand that the mustache went out of style in the 80s. they drive like SHIT and they don't give a fuck if you're driving while they take their nightly walks around the neighborhood down the middle of the street.

great britain should have built a wall around india to keep those stinky fucks out of the rest of the world.

It certainly isn't in our "culture" or whatever, its a public shame to shit in public, only in the most backward retarded places in this country is it even acceptable to shit on streets. I haven't seen a single street shitter or street shitting incident in my 20 years of life here in Telangana.

Also, you should notice more as there are still a lot of Indian flags, albeit less because responsibilities and work.

This is the map of the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami

also, you fucking parasites drive down wages in the tech sector because you'll work for about 1/4 of what a White man would expect and need to have a living wage, so CEOs love to import you shitskins through H1B visas. And on top of that your work is often third-rate. You're fucking shit.

Found the salty basement dweller

Indians are based, much love

indians arent even that bad. they mind their business and im ok with that. alot of the poo in loo is just for laughs i dont think of indians as dirty or street defocaters when i meet them

there are an estimated 600,000,000 street-shitters in india. that's 100 holocausts every time someone digests curry

t. Pajeet.

Sorry, we're not falling for your tricks.

>cites some failed archaic quote
Future is gunna be rough for you bud

Why don't you go back to India, Pajeet? We don't need your kind in our countries.

Furthermore, do poos think?

What do pakistanies think about getting raped during infancy?

Did you not read my earlier posts you loser, im black

Being a leaf must be perpetual suffering

It must have been a shitstorm.

Master PURE white race here. Our women are superior.

go back to Africa then, nigger. You don't belong among humans.

stop shitting on pajets guys

Hard to know when they can hide their flags now

60% of 1.1 billion. That is twice the population of the United States all shitting in the street. Jesus fucking Christ.

how many mart sharters do you have?

Yeah, Literally half the country shits on streets. Genocide and Eugenics are the only way to developing.

There are no rules to conquering we will swarm america soon

yall just jelly you ain't got no superior white poo dna
let me redpill you on indians. You know how the statistics of the average indian dick are somewhere around 4 inches, well that is a lie. White scientists and researchers got soooooo mad jelly of how big the indian dick was so they just chose to publish the distance from the ground to the tip of the indian monster cock.
Yall cant call yourselves redpilled if you didn't know this.

actually in really hate poo in loo.with their accent and smell like turd

who cares? fuck indian people
the only good thing they've ever offered the world is their food

You son of a bitch!

Nope. The tiny dick thing is proven evolution. When they street squat to shot a normal divk would drag on the shitty street, catch disease and allow millipedes to burrow up the urethra. The 4cm poonis is intelligent design even though it harms the jiva.

Holy poop that's the funniest shit I've seen in awhile