It’s hard for me to see evidence of Trump's ties to Russia....except the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing

It’s hard for me to see evidence of Trump's ties to Russia....except the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
Asking Comey to drop Russian Flynn investigation thing
Firing Comey, Head of FBI thing
Inviting Russian's Only- Diplomats and Press into the Oval Office thing
giving code word sensitive top secret info to Russian diplomat in the Oval Office thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10/new-research-shows-guccifer-20-files-were-copied-locally-dnc-not-hacked-russians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did Russia do, exactly?

Influence the election.

Rigged our election by revealing how the DNC tried to rig our election.

>except the Flynn thing
Exonerated.

You can list off allegations all you want.
It's a witch hunt that turns up nothing over and over again.

And lets stick with the issue here, bub.
The allegation was "Russians hacked the election."

Anyone meeting with a Russian means nothing unless you can prove Russian changed even one vote.

What does that mean? I voted Trump. How did Russia influence me?

reality is starting to crush the mind of the leftist brainslave. but he will continue grasping at straws

Elected officials are supposed to meet with foreign officials. I want a president that does that. Russia changed nothing. The DNC leaks were internal.

explain what these things are?

Plenty of russians come here using other country's VPN services and steer pol's opinion. i've made a bunch of pro russia posts myself just to see how many of you faggots they've brainwashed.

Not to mention they have no proof the election was hacked by Russian state sponsored hackers just that it might have been hacked but the extent is not really known. This is what this is all built from.

How? By exposing how corrupt the Democrats and Clinton were? Or by posting "fake news" in social media feeds which is done by conspiracy theorists on both sides all day every day?

None of which amounted to crimes that impact the Presidency.

/Facepalm

How fucking retarded are you fucks?

yeah this.
how dare they expose corruption in our country, that is illegal unless you are the mainstream media

By hacking the DNC and airing their dirty laundry.

Everyone seems to fucking forget what the US did to Russia in the 1990s. We sent hordes of political consultants, campaign consultants, "economic consultants" (look up Jonathan Hay) and we fucking CRASHED the Russian political system and economy. We fucking destroyed it and the pathetic remains of the Commie party with "kompromat". As far as I'm concerned, this is Putin's Payback, and its fucking justice.

I'm too well educated to believe that crap.

They were locally copied and Seth Rich was murdered.

Even if Russia had released them i wouldn't have had a problem with that.

How can you look past the contents of those treasonous emails? You have no sense of ethics if you could still support her.

You are giving Putin too much credit nothing happened to our election at all. Liberals are just manufacturing this. Look at the OP. This is standard "proof" for them. Mention a politician's name, vaguely say the word thing with no explanation and make sure you overwhelm people with a lot of lines so they are intimidated to reply. Meanwhile OP literally made no point or said anything factual. This is SOP for them these days.

Dumbass. Go burn your future away at an antifa rally.

Лoвyшки нe гeй!

You're a stupid fucking shill and you have gone far so down your liberal echo chamber that you don't know wtf you're saying.

The ORIGINAL allegation was that Russia HACKED the election. They hacked the US somehow to manipulate votes. None of that is true and it has debunked countless times.

For some fucking reason, libfags think that linking Trump to Russia will prove their original allegations to be true. Even if Trump sucks putins cock nightly on livestream, it STILL doesn't prove Russia hacked the election.

You stupid fucks made all this shit up to try to invalidate the election, when it didn't work you couldn't let go, and look where we are now. Please fuck off.

Name one actual thing.
What's the crime?

>You stupid fucks made all this shit up to try to invalidate the election, when it didn't work you couldn't let go, and look where we are now. Please fuck off.
it's more sinister than that actually. They are doing this to muddy Trump up and delay him and make his job much harder. That's all this is. The month after he is out of office all investigations will cease and they will find no wrong doing BUT ONLY when he is out. liberal politicians and journalists need to hang for this bullshit they are doing.

So on this list which ones specifically did the Russians do?

>Hillary lies directly to the people
fucking crickets
>Trump tells Russia to give out the truth
TWELVE SCOOP TREASON DRUMPFT PREPARE FOR FUCKING PRISON

I know it is all bullshit and sad made up fantasy dreams on their part.. But those same assholes hollering about it now were those assholes in the 90's who were all about Russia 'liberalizing" and "modernizing" (when they in fact were just stealing an entire countrys future). The problem is the average person, who seems to think this isn't par for the course in politics.

>they cheated by showing the world what pieces of shit the Democrats are.
you know they could have just not been lieing cheating pieces of shit.

How have their efforts to influence this election differ from past elections? Has Russian interference in past elections ever been covered by main stream media sources?

>heh Trump is connected to russia
>better prove that by posting a bunch of people who are not in any universe trump

>pirate flag unleashes a volley of rail gunning like you wouldn't imagine

Dude, I'm no fucking liberal. Or a commie. I study Russia for a living. I don't believe they 'hacked' our election at all, but even if they did that doesn't invalidate Trump. I'm just saying - everyone is acting like what russia did was so horrible when in fact its far less horrible than what we did to them. And its totally politics as usual.

No, the problem is with malevolent actors like yourself, who attempt to undermine public trust in democracy by promulgating the perception that rank corruption *is* normal.

It is not.

God Bless America.

Treachery against the Constitution will not end well. And before all is said and done, Putin will see his regime ended and democracy finally make it's way to Russia as a result of his foolish hubris.

RUSSIA MADE KIKES MAKE NEWS THAT MADE WHITE VERMIN NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS!!!!!!

Nice "evidence." So why is trump not impeached yet despite all of that "evidence?"

>innuendo and make-believe = evidence

And this, my liberal retard friend, is why your party died in 2016 and got their asses handed to them, and will continue to do so for decades to come.

Keep it up, tho, it sure is working well for you!

you are not distinguishing 'influencing' from the legitimacy of the 'vote,' so far as each an everyone's vote was properly counted and not altered or fabricated outright, say as in a proper machine hack of a database, or specific machines. the latter would be even more difficult to prove than the former. read more carefully. parse terms. stop shouting, calling names, and being so arrogant. i hope you learn from this, because all you're demonstrating is how uncritical a thinker you are.

And you seem to forget the biggest thing.

The Hes still our President and theres nothing you cunts can do about it Thing.

Also, remove that flag, ye aint me matey, ya skallywagging land lubber niggershine.

How dare they do what our journalistic machine has been bred not to do to any democratic globalist cunt candiate.

Fuck off with these threads.

except none of these 'things' happened. You are just mad your brand new 'smoking gun' story turned out to be bullshit again.

US or Russia

time to choose which side u on

Cringy post OP, you obviously only read headlines.

So basically Sup Forums is Russia

Wtf all meme war veterans are suspect

Hillary Clinton => John Podesta => Russian Mafia

Donald Trump => News Pandering Lies => No Real Evidence
/thread

>Never mind the bodies in the serial killer's basement. The real criminal is the guy who found them and called the police. He's at fault for the killer's family leaving him after he goes to jail.

Aren't politicians always claiming to be transparent?

>+
I bet you really liked it when we crashed the Russian economy in 1997. Or deposed the Shah in Iran. Or.....the list of our political meddling in other countries internal affairs is literally endless . America is fucking corrupt. Sure, less corrupt than Burkina Faso, but still corrupt. Does that mean it should be burned? Hell no. But until we face and root out our own corruption, we need to stop pointing at other countries like we're a fucking saint.

And inb4 "hurr durr you hate america". Fuck you dude, I've lived all over the world in service of America, and I want us to be fucking better.

did they actually hack the DNC? is there any evidence for that?

>Trump has ties to russia in specific ways, because he said he did not have ties to russia in specific ways.
Start arguing anytime.

Muh Russians

How was your candidate so shitty that a foreign state that was the USA's biggest rival until the 1990s could "influence" the outcome of this election?

Are you literally saying your candidate was so shitty that Americans prefer the "dictator" Putin?

>literally all of those are either debunked or circumstantial evidence for ties to the Russian government
Mr. Wright making a fool of himself once again.

HOLY SHIT. TRUMP CAUGHT ON TAPE PROMISING CONCESSIONS WITH THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENT BEFORE THE ELECTION.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

White straight America is over.
LGBTQ and People of Color will assume their proper leadership roles as white cis male bigots die in obscurity.

Join my Antifa Xbox crew:
Kaze Djinn
Yo Boi Randy
MeGusta Tu Toto
p0tat0 salad69

Drumpf is finished now

S-l-i-d-e

I'd rather have Putin than Hillbag. At least Putin doesn't shit his pants.

I remember a time when Conservatives didn't suck Russia cock.

2015 was a simpler time.

holy fuck even if you are being ironic, which I doubt, please kill yourself.

idiots at the dnc

Cheating by exposing the cheaters?

Here you go. Proof of Russian interference.

You should call your crew the
"Cucked Faggot Brigade".

Fuck off Maddow

It's an obvious Democrat Psy op, IDK if you really believe what you wrote. In the short term you have the MSM on you side. History will not be kind.

In previous elections we didn't have the surveillance state in place to catch these kind of crimes

>donkey

top kek

Seriously - mind BTFO it's so fucking clear.

did any other country on planet earth influence the election? or was russia the only one?

they didn't hack the dnc, it was an inside job. so what exactly did russia do?

Naming a bunch of dead ends means nothing... you could name 50 things with Trump and Scotland too. It does not mean treasonous activity worthy of impeachment you dumb shit.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

It's equivocation. "Russia" means different things in different contexts. If I was talking to a literature professor and he mentioned Tolstoy, and I said "I know nothing about Russia", it obviously doesn't mean that I couldn't locate Russia on a map, or I don't know that there was a communist revolution in Russia. If I've traveled to Russia and know all the good tourist spots, I might tell a friend "I know Russia well"

no one cares shariablue, your masters are going to jail and everyone knows it.

Thanks, saving that

>
Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact line posted yesterday word for word.

Nice try there.

In a thousand years Trump's name will be spoken with reverence and those that stood against will be cast as villains in the history books.

I stand on the right side of history.

He is not just the President that we NEED but the President we deserve.

lulz
what makes you think niggers like faggots, faggot?

It was Wikileaks.

Had it actually been the Russians they wouldn't have committed any crime against the government, just against various individuals among the democratic party.

Don't want people to be suspicious of you? Don't be a deceitful cunt. Good try shill but it will never be enough.

Which brings me to another tangent, everything you're being paid to do here, or everything you think you're doing here, will be in utter vain. Nothing you say or do influences the crowds that have started flocking here. Anything you think you're possibly influencing is totally and completely worthless. The most you're capable of doing is somewhat disrupting conversation. And even then you fail like a motherfucker. You people unite more people underneath our banner everyday by the blatant horseshit you spew every. Single. Day. You know how it got this bad? Because you and the kikes weren't happy with what you had. "The revolution had to continue." You wanted to be able to fight some imaginary enemy, and here you've literally created one for yourself, one that because of its ideals, its plans, and its general knowledge of the truth, will sweep you under in a social tide so fucking massive you wouldn't believe it.

TL:DR

You fucked up, and now you're paying the price for it. There will be no "2018 Blue Wave". Now fuck off and find a real job.

So was it Corey who leaked the emails?

How did this whole Russia shit start?

STOP THE NUKE ARMS RACE, but dont be freinds to russia, WE HATE COMMUNISM but ally our mayors to chinksong OMG NORTH KOREA STAHP as we arm taiwan with 1billion dollars worth of boomboom and tpp WE NEED TO SAVE SYRIA but not the russian syria SAVE YEMEN GOY leave qatar to burn WERE THE GOOD GUYS waving a flag that isnt your nation you live in around.

ITS TOUGH BEING A LIBERAL THESE DAYS WITH ALL THESE STORYS YOU HAVE TO GET |RIGHT| good think im just a poor conservative boy.

BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU CLICKED ON WHEN YOU GO TO CNN

Oh look reddit copypasta

>and the Tillerson thing
literally his job to know and interact with every important oil-related oligarch, get fucked

> and the Carter Page thing
a literal /who/ that no one can pin anything on, get fucked

> and the Roger Stone thing
> and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
> and the Felix Sater thing
go on, seriously

> and the Rosneft thing
> and the Gazprom thing
what is Rosatom?

> and the Azerbajain thing
what Azerbajain thing?

> and the “I love Putin” thing
"

> and the Sessions thing
made sense to recuse himself, get fucked

>and the Kushner thing
probably has a lot dirtier than just some russia meetings he didn't report, get fucked

> and the hack of the DNC thing
inside job by Seth Rich (RIP), get fucked

> and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
downloaded and edited locally, presumably as a false flag zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10/new-research-shows-guccifer-20-files-were-copied-locally-dnc-not-hacked-russians

> and the election hacking thing
Prove they hacked voting machines, prove Russians did anything but shitpost online, prove they did anything to drive white voters out to the polls that Hillary and Obama didn't do themselves

>and the Steele Dossier thing
heresay bought by McCain that has yet to be proven, funny how long that is taking

>and the Leninist Bannon thing
out of context: possibly the most pro-leftist statement you can make
in context: a level of irony normies don't understand, wrapped around an American who hates the system because of how leftist it has become and wanting to overthrow it. a /lit/ tier comment in a funny interview by a smart and snarky man

> and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
Which ended up mattering, why?

> and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
uh oh time to ban all sales of all goods, don't tell the citizens of Vancouver and San Francisco and New York

>and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
Entrapment by a paid associated of Fusion GPS with ties to DNC that worked against a hot-blooded retard, with a lawyer who wasn't a Russian government actor, in an attempt to win an election for his dad

>and the Emoluments Clause thing
President Carter is still sour about his peanut farm, you didn't even know this existed until last year and if trump is so stupid, how could he make decisions in his best financial interests, he doesn't know how to do that, remember?

> and the Alex Schnaider thing
Literally who?

> and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
that's the entire point of his placement in the cabinet, dummy

> and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
wow totally Trumps fault, no one dies in the US except prosecutors who work on cases related to Debbie Wasserman Schultz' district who wash up dead on a beach

> and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
stop being butthurt about Trump bantz

> and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
Private jets and pay for play have always been in politics, ask Bill and Loretta Lynch after you prove this led to any development that harmed the American people

> and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
probably read a WHAnon thread and got spooked, went to share some memes with Bannon

> and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
WOW THE SMOKING GUN, AMIRITE GUYS? 75,000 shares in Podesta's name during Rosatom deal

>and the Cyprus bank thing
wow a third-degree associate of a presidential campaign practices tax evasion, news at 11

> and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
> implying democrats want to share their tax returns either

> and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
Ukraine is a shithole, what's the better course of action, invade it?

It started during the presidential campaign. If you watched the debates you would know this. When the threat of Russia was brought up, Obama told Romney not to fearmonger and that the Cold War was over. It was a real jab that got a few smirks. Oh, wait, that was last election.

> and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
> muh 17 agencies - Hillary + NYT
> muh actually only 4 agencies, we lied, our bad - NYT
> muh actually NSA and CIA didn't have high confidence and the other non-FBI department just had to repeat what the FBI said even though the FBI didn't have proof of the DNC hack so they are basically just confirming that yes, Russian trolls posted memes on facebook and Sup Forums

> Asking Comey to drop Russian Flynn investigation thing
"Can you stop being such a dick about this since you said he was cool 5 months ago in January and I need your department to do its actual job"

> and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> Firing Comey, Head of FBI thing
"I can't trust you and you tried to hide behind some drapes instead of talking to me like a man, so I'm going to replace you, get fucked"

> Inviting Russian's Only- Diplomats and Press into the Oval Office thing
Wow I bet there has never been another nation that had only their representatives in the Oval Office except for every other nation

> giving code word sensitive top secret info to Russian diplomat in the Oval Office thing
> muh security leak that people can use bombs to blow up airplanes that has been XKCD-tier public knowledge