Can we get a Turkroach hate thread going? Bonus points for YPG love

Can we get a Turkroach hate thread going? Bonus points for YPG love.

youtube.com/watch?v=whbHsbKaySw

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Euk63IYGbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just jealous of them

They're superior to whites, which you'll understand when you look into the history

wow what an interesting thread user

German woman and German 'men' are meant to submit the strong high test Alpha Turks.

Turks > Mexicans

Get out, Turkroach.
>Half of Turks in Germany Do Not Work, Majority ‘Not Interested in a Job’

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/

Get out spicshit.
You spics take almost as much welfare as whites while being outnumbered more than 3:1.
Im not a T*rk, but Turks are both smarter and t*rkish women are about 10x better than your fat goblins.

Literally described the "Sick man" for centuries.

Turks are subhumans.

This, t*rks are subhumans

>I'm not a Turk!
>I just get upset when someone points out that Turks are low IQ subhumans who are destroying Europe!

sure, Mehmet.

>Working in Germany
For what purpose? If I was a shit skin living in a country of masochists that feels guilty for being white and destroying Europe four times in a row I'd exploit them too as well as fuck all the qt Aryan girls before finally crumbling. They're getting the future they deserve.

Also I don't like repeating myself but...

Turks are low IQ subhumans, but all I said was mexicans are even bigger subhumans.

>I'd exploit them too as well as fuck all the qt Aryan girls before finally crumbling

You have the mentality of a nigger, thus proving that Turks are indeed low IQ subhumans.

Wrong. They're equally bad and have the same IQ. Sorry, you're not superior to them, Mehmet.

Turks in Germany are just as bad as Mexicans in the U.S. The only Turks that come to the U.S. are the more educated ones, just like the Poo in Loos and chinks we get. Germany gets the more TYPICAL Turkroach and look at the results.

Turks are higher IQ than mexicans and have far better looking women. Get over it Paco, youre a subhuman.
So are Turks. Im not a fucking Turk, but I've spent enough time in Europe to realize they arent as terrible as our spics are. I felt sick to my stomache to come back to america and see these fat huge eared monsters literally everywhere.

I never said anything good about Mexicans but you sure are hyperdefensive about Turks, Mehmet.

Here's a more accurate chart.

Fuck turks they deserve to be gassed with the mexicans. I just know a mexican subhuman when I see one, Jose.

Ok then we agree that Turkroaches are subhumans that should be gassed. You have no to continue talking about Mexicans in a Turkroach hate thread.

No.

>high test alpha
>getting kurded

Pick one, Ahmet.

Soo..an "anarchist" wants...
> a Turkroach hate thread going
Why would you do that ?
Why should we talk about animals ITT ?
Can i come along and burn your house ?

Fair.

>Balkanfags, Arabiafags, and North Africafags are against this.

>You have the mentality of a nigger
See above >If I was a shit skin
I'm actually subhuman Celtic Mexican but I despise niggers and their hood culture.

I mean I'd gladly date German girl if she wasn't a brainwashed feminist who swallows 'progressive' globalist propaganda but that's unlikely plus German girls are huge sluts anyway. Armenians, Iranians, Polish, Russian, and some Indians make superior wife material.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Euk63IYGbM

Peace be upon him.
I`ll get ya then, brother.

mexicans are violent animals.

turkish women dont work. turkish men take care of them. no dutch treat here.

Is Turkey basically muslim China? That's the impression the flag gives me.

Sorry, only human beings allowed ITT.

Why are you killing K8rds, Roach?

Turks are violent cockroaches.

T*rk subhuman detected