Why do white women always lose to Latinas in beauty contests pol?

Why do white women always lose to Latinas in beauty contests pol?

The only reason they look good at all is because they're half white

durrrr only cuz duh fukin (((jews))) hurrrrrrrrrrr

Because a lot of them are white?

Carb-centric diets promote fatty tissue gainz in the pubic regions during adolescence.

That and traditional values and constant violence promote subordinate personas

Their asses are better until they bloat.

why does this feel like such a truth bomb

Literally this. And even their beauty doesn't make up for their absolute shit personalities.

>meanwhile in reality

Truth spoken, user.

fpbp
and these are like rare gems in a sea of latin subhumaness

YOU WILL JOIN US

YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US

those grils are more than half white

Can we just autoban people who post this image? It's always fucking bait

This girl won Miss Universe. She got a DNA test and she's only 65% European, the rest Amerindian.

Lots of "White" Hispanics are more mixed than you think.

>the perfect Mexican girl doesn't exis-

Whites don't like the fact that our women are beautiful brown skin goddesses. The only argument they can come up with is "it's only because they're half white". Natives are beautiful as well. Latin America is one of the most romantic places on earth and people hate on it. It's okay though, you Anglos have your Stacy bitches(which gets boring as fuck might I add).

>falling for the submissive curvy latina jew
no way jose. the curvy hips of their 20s make way for fupas and obesity in the 30s. the family values are great until you're taking care of her abuela and all 7 of her tias are in your kitchen shelling beans and talking shit on you in a foreign language.

obviously mostly white mixes like the ones you posted can be a different story, I fucked a girl with hips like the dominican that was life changing. the indian genes make them hit puberty a lot earlier so they can be some of the most attractive young 20s females out there. if they're white enough they might not balloon up, but good luck finding one that didn't come from a crazy divorced family.

pump and dump.

SAGE

> have your Stacy bitches(which gets boring as fuck might I add(

because your people flock to white majority countires

minorities dont even begin to think about the implication of living in a white created society for generations

countries*

Latinas are white by definition.

Imagine the taste/smell of their feet? god damn.

you've seen what native women look like, right? you know all the bad features of asian women (knock-kneed, beady eyed, obnoxiously high pitched voices, assured to drop the height of any offspring by half a foot, etc)? add weight problems, cheese farts, and body hair to the mix and you have your latina goddess.

Fuck off burgershart

I'm a Mestizo, I know what beautiful Mestizos look like because I see them on a regular basis. You wouldn't because they don't care to bother with dumb racists.

how come you can tell the difference between the two then

This
Mexican women are 70% white gargoyles

Most spics get ass fucked by tio & padre before they are 8.

Spics look like monkeys.

This. Center and Left are probably above 80% European DNA

Because there are white latinas. No amount of shitposting and memes can erase that fact.

Why settle for the shitty liberal, brainwashed, race traitor white woman, when you can settle for a white latina? They got the looks, the personality and they typically don't take shit from anyone and they certainly aren't betas like white women.

Take the latinapill. The beautiful ones are full of rich genes to pass on.

Does anyone still compete or watch those shows, Only third world countries care about that

why do you keep making this thread?

Correct. More pure Amerindians are far more attractive than these women. I'm glad that you make the distinction.

I fucked a Latina once. Ugly girl, but decent body and the tightest pussy i ever fucked. All things considered, i could still fuck her right now as she lives in the same town as me and is still DTF. But i don't want to. She, all her sisters, and every single Latina girl i know is DEFINITIVELY uglier than most white girls i know.

I literally don't think i could get it up for her if she came over to my place right now, naked, ready to fuck.

>This. Center and Left are probably above 80% European DNA

You retarded niggers are so bad at this. Girl in my pic won Miss Universe and is only 65% European.

Fuck off kike.

They turn into Shrek on their 35th birthday.

That's what they will turn into once they hit 30.

Degenerate detected

b..but is true!

Why do women lose to traps? Why is the lure of boipucci so powerful?

>posts native

user.. we are talking about castizas

I have this same complexion and I guess I'm around that 65% European mark too.However, I know people who are 90% European who look way darker than her. Genetics is weird, man.

I would put a hurtin' on the Dominican

Hispanic people can look youthful until death if they take care of their body, what are you going on about?

Those girls are white, fucktard. Majority European genes

Those ARE white women you posted OP.

those are dudes

To bad this is not reality.

Hispanics are literally locked in a dead state of get pregnant and get fat and shorter over time

>inb4 you post celebrities and ignore the fastest demographic in the US is Hispanics and blacks

It's hard to deferientat when they all get Gibs and AcK like niggers.
>muh Gibs >I was raised on. >u owe me cause I'm part in partial-...

Why do you post this every day, verbatim, Brock

How the fuck is it possible to win Miss Universe when your tits gravitate towards your armpits despite not being big?

political correctness

>white latinos
HAHAHAH MURICANS EVERYONE

Those are Mexicans that came to America and embraced our fat culture of eating McDonald's and they brought their tacos along with them. I am not fat nor am I Mexican. There's more to Latin America than the Paco you saw at wal-mart one time while you were with your Chad friends.

She has brown skin, 35% of her is holding her back

>But they have white genes!
>Lol not all latinas look like that!
>Their personalities!

You guys are really insecure about your own women and it shows in your non-arguments. No matter where you go you'll find beautiful fair skin QT's and a bunch of uggos and there's nothing you can do about it.

Why is the Venezuelan the hottest one?

Actually its any race mixes with natives who dont have generations of dealing with western diets such as modern ones with high sugar same with alcohol.

this is scientific not memery

But we've only been eating high-sugar, processed crap for like 2 or 3 generations

>being 60% white makes you white
>dat flag

Or maybe your insecure hence you made the thread because the overall narrative is white women the most beautiful and a prize to be with by shit skins.

this seems more like reality to me.....

>(((judges)))

no, in Europe we have had processed foods and preservatives since the 1800's.

as well we have been drinking high sugar fermented alcohol for longer

>only being half white makes them more attractive than full white
Really makes me think

PURE white race here. Our women are superior

Metizo women all look like gremlins, the Aztec genes are hideous

truly a gorgeous subhuman

Stop spamming this retard

They are only better looking than examples of full blooded shit skins

According to the Jesuits the ruling classes of the ancient societies of South America were Aryan, light skin coloured, including their god. In Mexico in some corporations the more Aryan blooded discriminate strongly against the subhuman metizos.

Problem is there's been to much miscegenation, the low IQ blood is mixed into everything and there's an excess of incompetence and corruption. The only saving grace of South American is its sheer growth potential for easy agriculture.

All of the mothers have been whited. Big white dick slouching in ur ma's pussy. Or even a little white dick could provide for OP.

Memezuela was part of colombia at some point, they inherited the colombian women beauty genes.

Imagine this, thousands of women like her are fleeing the country into colombia and becoming prostitutes, they will even get a visa for that.

Im swimming in hot multicultural pussy right here while you cucks have to deal with muslims, hahaha

latino is not a race freakin' idiot

my grandma is 100% nordic lol

Then how do you account for your low IQ?

>native girls aren't hot meme

I knew esol kids in high school and two of them looked predominantly native with big tits.

I will say one thing for Colombia......

when I was in college my university had an exchange program. There were 2 colombian girls and a venezuelan. They were among the absolute most beautiful girls I have ever seen by a HUGE margin

lol they cross the border and turn you into a clone just like Agent Smith from The Matrix.

Negro por favor

Anyways, must such being an unsecure racist cuck, why cantbyou guys enjoy life?

Not Colombian then.

a butthurt beaner

>KEK

best one back row

I'll give you this, zangano. I'd let your women pee on me. Even your men look as beautiful as your women. Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your STDs, Juan-Pablo.

>Im swimming in hot multicultural pussy

Nobody cares because they're not white. Enjoy fucking your half man, half beast females. I'll help myself to fair European maidens because i'm not a disgusting sub-human IQ animal like you.

I love this picture, it really states why nobody likes chicanos and wetbacks

Because liberals think that the spics, niggers, kikes, chinks, towelheads, trannies, and fags are oppressed

So true annon, the girls here in comparison are all negative 2-4, it is punishing to come to North America after visiting the region for a month or two.

Because you're a fucking beaner and a faggot
Speaking of which i forgot to report the people who repaired my wall in my apartment to ICE earlier today thanks for reminding me

Because Latinas are med woman, we the meds built up our civilization.

>European maiden
>Cant cook, cant clean, votes left, raised as a feminists, strong and independent doesnt need no man, doesnt make an effort to look good every day, virtue signals all the time, wants to travel around the world to fuck dirty backpackers, puts her career over partner and family

Enjoy your alimoney payments

Gold star for the drug lord!

fpbp

and it's actually true
only good looking non whites are mixed

oh fuck off

Mediterraneans are Dinaric and Alpine race.

You are a mix of european and savages.

I'll help myself to your women as well. Then I'll settle down and procreate with a beautiful caramel skin goddess.

>Have white features.
>is the only reason theyre good looking
Why don't you post some shit skin latinas instead

t

>Conflating ANTIFA city slicker traps with conservative, traditional, suburban/rural ladies

wew lad. You know, i'm not even gonna try to inform you about how 10% of women are how you described. We don't need any more of you filthy spics getting your hopes up and thinking you actually have a chance at bagging an ubermensch white woman.