90% of what this guy says is true

Alex Jones isn't a meme, his mind is just fucked. He's incredibly smart and does have dozens of very reliable sources. If you knew as much as him, you'd be a little crazy too. Trump even talks to him over the phone for Christ sake, because Trump knows what he's saying is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6vrRCFAlU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

80-90% yea.

He throws around a lot of opinions but if you tune in for his concrete researched stuff its on point.

He brings in hard hitting, big boy, guests from intel community and more.

If I was being totally honest and unbiased I would say that Jones is probably 60% correct, 40% wrong, but 100% actor.

>Alex Jones isn't a meme, his mind is just fucked

That's part of the psyop

Only one man is capable of understanding Alex Jones. Pic related

Yeah, he's hit the information overload. There's too much to know, and human brainz aren't able to cope with the full amount of bull fuckery. He does a halfway decent job parsing it out for normies sometimes, but a lot of the times it's just garbled overload.

DUDE BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM LMAO

absolutely not

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6vrRCFAlU

True, but I think it's a little biased when he uses his own website to site information

they are literally turning the frogs gay out here

alex tried to warn you, but once again, you wouldn't listen

That's how gatekeepers work.

It's a sort of parable.

A lot of his grand theories are just insane. He built them up over many years and now he can't back down.
You can easily tell he's BS'ing sometimes. He distorts things to prove his points. Maybe he thinks there's a greater truth behind it. Maybe not.
A lot of his audience are literal retards and paranoid schizophrenics. They should screen callers better.
And I fucking love the guy. He's a fighter. He loves the fight. He's a hardcore nationalist. He's fighting the good fight.

This guy gets it. Also Stratfor

AJ has been around for such a long time he has plenty of Allies & Enemies.

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Truth in Information is always valuable(It makes the Shills go insane), since the MSM lacks truth, they are just expendable pawns to the Globalists/Governments/Agencies.

Infowars & Alternative Media(Which has to watch out for infiltration) will continue to rise as Truth becomes more important.

PAUL! YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! I KNOW YOU GO HERE BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU PAULY, I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH! I FUCKING SWEAR PAUL! I FUCKING HATE YOU PAULY!!!!!

Fuck off Frank!

No, you guys don't get it. The whole gatekeeper accusation is bullshit. Stop demanding a 100% perfect media personality. It's unrealistic.Yeah yeah, he doesn't mention Israeli influence and even if he doesn't cover every issue you think he should, his message is so much more positive than MSM. He should be praised.

responded to wrong post

He's gone crazy because he knows the answer to the JQ and follows Esoteric Hitlerism, to include knowledge of the Fourth Reich inside Hollow Earth, but has been hiding his power level for years.

>90%
Okay so he's a fucking liar?
100% of what I say is true.
Listen you, people of nu/pol/

You’re bombing a wall which stood in the way of reddit migration to Sup Forums, and in the way of cancerous Civic nationalists. This wall was United States Presidential campaign of 2016. You‘re breaking it. You’re idiots, and you will burn in Hell for thousands of redditor from the_donald and for supporting le based praise kek. It will be so. I never lie. And I do not lie now.

you are an idiot
youre saying 100% of what you say you believe is true

that doesnt make it all 100% true fuckwad
same with the retard from OPs post.

I never lie cunt.

What if we're all living in Alex Jones' dream and the stuff he's "making up" is becoming our reality? Whoa
-Joe Rogan

just stay on /x/ they need a faggot like you desperately

>100% of what I say is true
That is quite literally impossible to know for certain. Ergo, fuck off fag

I've never bombed anything, you're already down to like 80% honest.
>inb4 le metaphor xD
That's simply a way to make a lie prettier.

youre just saying that you believe everything you say

that doesnt make you not a liar, it just means you dont think you lie

The problem I have with Alex Jones is that I find listening to him annoying. Not like I'm annoyed by anything he's saying, I just find the experience of hearing his voice annoying. The irritation makes it hard to evaluate what he's actually saying. Sometimes hard to even understand it.

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

Where does this Frank thing come from? Somebody hold my hand

t. tard
Wow you got me xD
Did I strike a nerve, Reddit?

My IQ is above average, which precludes me from being retarded. Caught in another lie. You're almost CNN tier now, faggot.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation happening against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.

Dude you're good at this xD

No, I'm terrible at it, you're just worse. Three strikes, you're fake news.

Praise kek! Shadilay! Based black man fuck my wife!!

It's truth amongst disinfo cloaked in satire and dipped in irony.

He just needs to convey the message properly.

Someone analyze this creep's gif for hidden CP, please.

>based black man fuck my wife
I changed my mind, you're pretty honest.

Nerve struck.

>.gif

pass

There's a reason why he speaks in hyperbole.

Amen, brother

and there's a reason we speak in satire :^)

He is a jewish puppet to defame the right.

Digits confirm. Listen to his show 4-5 days a week for about 1 hour or so.
As an amateur student of history, geography, sociology and overall general knowledge I can attest that Jones is right on 3/4 of the time at least. What got me into listening to his stuff a decade ago was his actual knowledge of real history, something not present in most other north American media sources, espeically a decade ago.

Do you really believe Alex isn't a character? Just because he did a stand-up show once? Everyone who knows him knows he's a fucking coke-head party animal, why the fuck do you think he's even hanging out with Doug here despite calling him a degenerate atheist? He isn't the staunchly conservative christian you think he is. It's a character.

ya

What about that time he prayed for isreal?