Sup Forums

Sup Forums
>hates niggers
but what does Sup Forums think of black scientists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if NDT was such a brilliant mind why doesn't he work on real problems like homeless, opiate epidemic, or traffic in LA.

Any smart black man is actually just a white man with african dna holding him back from his 100% human potential.

However, I do admit some small defeat in that sometimes a mix of black and white can be benefical to attain a kind of "INT/STR" build where you've got an okay mix of athletisiscm and smarts, but you're more of a jack of trades, not a master here. You'll be outbrained by pure whitey and outsprinted by pure blackey.

All of the "smart" ones are half caste. Even their poster child for black pride, Malcom fucking X.

I respect Tyson as a man of Science but I hate his politics

he definitely can rock the 'stache

A ape in a lab coat is still an ape.

hes a relations/communications expert he could at least communicate effectively on behalf of these worthy causes

I've met and worked with some cool black scientists; urban culture is the problem, not genetics

this

post your notable achievements lets compare them to this ape

Neil Degrasse Token?

Most people on Sup Forums don't give a shit about individuals. It's too small game. The problem is demographics and the group as a whole. Blacks overall have lower IQ and commit more crime, while costing the government more than they produce. They're a net loss for our country.

However, people like Tyson or Carson are fine as individual humans. Both are intelligent, both contribute to society. I don't break a sweat over them (even if I don't like Tyson's fucked political beliefs). I'm not about to start sperging out because a few of the top 1% of black people are successful.

He shills for GMOs and Monsanto. Nuff said.

>homeless, opiate epidemic, or traffic in LA.
I agree with your thesis, but isn't this all the same problem?

>this
>nigger talks about political science more than about real science
>bill goyium tier scientist

Black scientists are fine, Tyson isn't one though. He has the actual education of one and paperwork saying he is one, but has he actually provided a single thing to the scientific community at all on any level?

No, from day 1 he's been nothing but a meme scientist - an activist for science, not a scientist. Calling him a scientist is like saying someone with a medical degree working at best buy is a doctor.

If he has white, he wouldn't be considered a scientist or even particularly smart.

We're not fans.

There are plenty of good black scientists, but NDT isn't one of them. He's an obvious shill who panders to white liberal racists who want to show how "tolerant" they are by paying to see his speeches and clap over every asinine stupid thing he says.

Millions of white Americans smarter than the "ghetto physicist".

I know. He bitches that there aren't scientists in the government but won't get off his fatass and run for politics. I give Ben Carson credit for trying to do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications
Google is free.

Him and Billy Nye are worlds apart if you actually bothered to skim their wikipedia pages.

He debates flat earthers.
Nuff said.

Degrasse Tyson is an egotistical moron.

The only notable thing he's done is sit in an office in the Smithsonian.

GW Carver and Ben Carson were more accomplished 'Scientists' and Herman Cain was a more successful person. Next.