>there are people over 30 on Sup Forums

Can you leave? You're making our new pro-white movement look bad.

There are too many Facebook dads that came here during the election. You realize you got us in this situation to begin with? You have nerve to post here.

why the hell is that a .gif

>what's "a newfag" mean?

I'm well over thirty, and have been here since my mid twenties. I have fought the meme war LONG before you even knew what a meme was.

Get fucked, new-fag.

Show some respect to your betters.

i'm 29 am i banned next spring when I turn 30?

i've been here before you were born faggot

GenX no doubt failed
And no doubt that failure includes not seeing what you see.

not an excuse but facts
GenX even if redpilled was small. Tiny compared to their legion elders. Any rebellion would have been a drop in an ocean.
There was less to see. As we grew older crime and violence did drop slightly.
The narrative was new. Hard facts to compare against it did not exist.
The right was cucked but had the fall of communism to shelter that cucking from view.
We had a decade of peace. Hard to form a rebellion when neocons and globalists were not actually murdering white boys in Jew wars.

The positive you are neglecting
GenX is not culturally opposed to Millennials unlike boomers.
Though you did it younger politically GenX is the same as Millennial.
Boomers hated us before you were even born. Yeah we feel you lad. And believe it or not rooting for ya. Unlike us we do see you winning.
The generation gap is an invention of boomer for boomers. It never existed before. Trying to cut and paste it as your own is not only futile but ultimately damaging.
Look we have had a lifetime birds eye view of this shit. You hate over 30 now in 20 years are you going to hate everyone under 30 like the boomers did? Not smart. I like you guys. Even love...but i got to say Generation Zyklon is fucking scary. Don't piss them off. Unlike GenX they will not fail and will not only win but kill every last motherfucker that gets in their way. Don't don't build generational walls to be used against them and don;t get in their way.

Respect your elders, sonny.

New fag detected, posting cats in pizza hat images

Go back to Sup Forums you underage fuck.

If you're over 25 you don't belong here.

Carrousel!

I just turned 31. I was shit posting on old /new/ while you were still shitting your diapers playing modern warfare 2. You AND the older faggots that only came here during the election because they heard about it in the comments section of breitbart and RT should leave.

Edgy larping teenagers have ruined this board. Go play kekistani somewhere else kiddo.

strongly agree

Get off the fucking internet, you've been on it all day. And stop sleeping in until noon, go hit the gym or something and CLEAN that room, it's a damn mess.

Pretty sure before the election Sup Forums had the oldest demographics on Sup Forums.

tonguefuck each others assholes

ive been coming to this site for a long time faggot

>Can people over 30 leave? Y-you're making our new pro-white movement look b-bad.

This is why I hate nu-pol.

It's the dads that are pushing that stuff. The only people that belong on Sup Forums is

>under 25
>came to Sup Forums 2009 or before

What are you doing here? Go spend some time with your kids.

>2009
nigger that was the end of the newfags and the beginning of the end of that board

Go spend time with your bull.

>there are people over 30 on Sup Forums Can you leave?
Get to bed, junior. The adults want to talk now. Go on before I beat your whiny little ass.

Sorry, we've infested Sup Forums and we're here for good. And the best part is that we've completely blended in. You have a lot to learn from your superiors, little boy.

Im 27.

Been posting here since I was 22. You think youre just gonna suddenly stop posting on Sup Forums when you cross some magical 25 year old barrier?

Jesus.... do you kiss your wife's kids with that mouth? Grow up.

Age doesn't matter on here as long as you're not a newfag, a nigger, a Jew, a reddit user, or a leftist.

>Im 27
How do you have time to be here? Must be busy with all the work (building a good career to support your family...), raising your kids, etc. ...

Old-old-fag her (50+).
Pre '11 Sup Forums was too old and too cranky for me.
The implosion of Sup Forums has knocked 20 years off the average age of Sup Forums.
And it's still shit!

>He's ok with boomers

If you're not 30 you still have a childlike intellectual capacity. To be fair it's diminishing returns after about 26. I've been here since 2011. Pac-Man was released in my lifetime

Sup Forums isn't a job you faggot

no one is forcing you to spend 10 hours a day here

get fucked newfag

saged

Filthy runners make me sick
Get on the carousel like everyone else, oldfag.

d-delete this

I'm 30+. been here since 2004. done forgot more about memes than you'll ever know about, son.

Been posting on Sup Forums since 2000, am 31

I'm 45 I post on here as does my wife and son. MY SON.

It is always Darkest before the dawn
It is always Wiemar before the Fash

save it as something else, gifs are supposed to move

Try being uncucked when everyone worships Kurt Cobain. You spryfags have no idea

Im 32 and a dad of 2, but fuck you motherfucker I've been here for a long ass time.

WTF I hate Sup Forums now.

#OldfagMissile

This is day two.
I'm 55 and will be retiring late so I can collect a little extra.
If you don't like it you can kindly fuck yourself.
Civilization needs all the help it can get and you retarded teenagers can't even get laid or clean your fucking rooms.
You need help whether you like it or not.
You're going to get help whether you like it or not.
When you get older you'll help younger people whether they like it or not.
This is what it means to be a man.

GenX when you take boomers upper management positions after we put them all in nursing homes and cut them off you better uncuck corporate america so proud white men can actually get jobs as opposed to this jew diversity bullshit we have going on now where they would rather hire a cute girl to stare at her ass as opposed to a white male that actually wants to be there and can pull his weight in the office. We all need to unite against the boomers and take back our jobs and lands from the foreign hoards the boomers have let in

I've been here since 2004 bucko.

How about you get the fuck out.

the people who are around 40 to 50 now (Gen X?) are the most loathsome because they saw what was going on, and decided to keep drinking beer and listening to Howard Stern and watching football throughout the 1990's while a mess was forming all around them.

at least with people older than that you can chalk it up to naivety and wishful thinking

I've been here since 2007....married with 4 kids

I've done more to influence not only this board but the society around me than you could ever hope to.

>complain all the oldfags are gone
>tell people over 30 to leave

and MTV, don't forget the only thing they are literally known for. The channel that does nothing but post anti white propaganda.

40 years , it are the new fags who are cancer they are most likely from reddit

Fuck you fagtaint. I just turned 40. When that doctor's finger is in my ass checking my prostate I'll know you're the newfag

kys

Agreed if you don't agree that only good cop is a dead one kys

51 here. Not leaving. Fuck off.

Quality b8 tho

Imagine hating all that shit and sitting there seeing it turn to shit. Did you know that you used to be able to smoke in Burger King?

About the same age here.
Just found out today that a guy I helped get started 25 years ago is now helping out my eldest son.
I'm thankful that even though I was young and stupid, I had enough decency to help out a bro.
When you're young, doing the right thing feels accidental.
When you're old, it feels right.

If you aren't over 30 you are a new fag

>divide and conquer: the thread.
Why can't I be on the other team? You guys are fucking retarded.

You used to be able to smoke in planes.

shut the fuck up, most of us have been here longer than your faggot ass. Please become the an hero you were meant to be with that reddit spacing

You used to be able to smoke literally everywhere.

29. Been here for 11 years and never leaving. Suck it, newfag.

why should we allow the same people who ushered our country towards its current state to be part of the solution?

go ahead and make your arguments

It was so great

divide and conquer thread all are welcome as long as they hate the left as much as we all do

sage as this has nothing to do with politics

I'm 51 and have done more shit than 90% of those here.....and much wealthier as well.

no they weren't faggot. There was literally nothing they could do, boomers exist in such overwhelming numbers that Gen X. had no fucking chance what so ever. That's why the good ones started red pilling Millennials as we have the numbers they never did

it's a non animated gif

Been there, done that.

faggot the group that made Sup Forums popular enough for queers like you to jump on the bandwagon were majority 20-40 males

get rekt

You underaged fags need to fuck on back to ®eddit and take your MAYMAYs with you.

moldy oldies get out

>Must be busy with all the work (building a good career to support your family...), raising your kids, etc. ...

Don't be ridiculous m8, no one here has a life.

I'll be posting here and playing vidya until I'm 80, and there's anybody can do about it.

I would feel really bad if people actually over 30 were on Sup Forums in general let alone meme city

>Sup Forums
>part of the solution

the only solution coming out of here is the final one

Sup Forums starts in 2003, must be 18+ to post. 15 years later surprised there are 30 yo+ posters. Fuck off newfag.

some of us have been on Sup Forums since the nerg nerg nerg era. so we just kinda pat around.

Nice b8 newfag.

it isn't a bunch of 12 year olds and larpooning faggots who make magic happen

many oldfags are actually old oldfags...

Working on it. We are very much pro assisted an hero

Squeals about over 30's, posts a pic of a guy that is pushing 40. Dumbass.

Right here, the slit between gen x and millennials is pretty much the only group who didn't have interwebs for a time in childhood, then grew up with it. Crack generation is autistically superior.

The cynicism is pretty much the reason for everything.

>why the hell is that a .gif

Kids don't know formats.

48 here but I never grew up so it doesn't really matter. I'm going skating, you can have your board for a while.