The Germans are mad at Ivanka Trump for giving Angela Merkel dirty looks while being feminine

The Germans are mad at Ivanka Trump for giving Angela Merkel dirty looks while being feminine.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/07/12/msnbc-contributor-ivanka-anti-woman-wore-pink-dress-bows/
youtube.com/watch?v=gyu8dpLZtEo
youtube.com/watch?v=kfhc0frCr6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dirty looks? How can they tell, Ivanka's facial expression never changes.

Id give hambeast Merkel dirty looks too for all the shit she talks.

she's just making the "the fucking sun" face

should she change it? she's perfect

>ywn look her in the eyes
kill me now

It has to hurt being such a hag in the presence of that kind of attractiveness. Women are so catty and aesthetics-based, you just know it rankles Merkel terribly to be in the presence of a young, fertile, attractive woman and be compared side-by-side by the whole world.

fixed the pic for you

a side effect of plastic surgery

I want her to glare at me as I bust my load on her royal face

Germany doesn't prosecute migrant rapists - why should Merkel get any respect?

look at the nose on that one. great goys ghost

stop putting America first

who gives a shit what that RAPIDLY declining 2nd world shit hole thinks?

thefederalist.com/2017/07/12/msnbc-contributor-ivanka-anti-woman-wore-pink-dress-bows/

what in fucks name is she even doing there in the first place? she is less qualified than her idiot father, who could at least claim to be there by virtue of being 2nd most voted candidate in an election.

she's such a cutie burger

>The Germans are mad at Ivanka Trump for giving Angela Merkel dirty looks while being feminine.
Merkel is a filthy Kike puppet.
Germany is most cucked

Wish she would look at me like that...

Germany is going the way of communist Russia. Breadlines and mass starvation.

>possession of an offensive vagina
Guilty

Because she's a big strong feminine women that makes liberals mad as fuck.

You have to go back, Ahmed.

>Look mom, I posted it again! haha! grizumpf BTFO!

Do you try to score baskets in a game of football, too, user? We're a republic, not a democracy.

blue steel

>the perfect woman is married to (((Kushner)))
Gas the kikes race war now

Doubt it's even a Ahmed. They usually appreciate attractive white women.

No I'd say he's a typical Momentum fag. A traitor deserving the rope.

She's a liberal

wow, its the US-UK transatlantic brains trust, come to explain , carefully and slowly, why this Jewess plastic bimbo should be representing Murica at THE BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF LEADERS IN THE WORLD. Go on, I'll wait.

I'M ENRAGED!

Wait,WHAT A FUCK is she doing there?
Was she elected?
What is this,nepotism?

he's a tranny

She is physically incapable of giving dirty looks thanks to Botox.

Quite frankly, I want to kill all the german men and take their waifus. They can't be saved.

>Not an argument

You ask for someone to counterpoint your total lack of thought and literal expressions of ad hominem and goalpost-moving.

Oy gov'nuh try again!

While I hate her kikiness, I can't help but think Ivanka is shit hot in that photo, like an anime goddess.

Yeah at least Britain has the popular vote unlike Nazi america right?

Future Empress of Mankind. She'll be called the Mother of a Generation.

>representing Murica at THE BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL MEETING
She wasn't. She was their as a most trusted advisor.

You can't post a gif like that and not put the woman's name in the file name

She's not genetically a kyke just roleplays as one

I am happy to have America represented by an all-American blond model goddess; especially since she is contrasting with the old hag Merkel.

Its a very nice image. The best part is no one can do shit about it because she can phone daddy and daddy is the president of the most powerful nation in the world.

She is only Liberal on somethings. She still wants women to have kids and start a family.

not even close

of course they are they are fuckin faggots

Oh no she dey ent!!

Checked

Fuck Ivanka is so sexy. She has the intellect of her father and has been groomed by him... the master tactician himself. She is truly a great catch. It almost hurts to imagine having sexual intercourse with her because shes so cerebral yet sensual. I want her early 30's mature nurturing so bad. I bet she knows how to have so much fun. FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=gyu8dpLZtEo

Fuck man, that nose scared the shit out of me.

That is not true.

Economics degree from Wharton. Successful business executive. Part of winning campaign.

omg yaaaaaas her body is sooo fiiiiine, ugh

>most trusted advisor
yes, because running a chinese sweatshop 'fashion' rebranding op gives her every qualification to do that, amiright? She was sitting in on meetings in Daddys place, FFS. Thus, the incredulous looks. Still, sure ROTW be more used to the vagaries and caprices of the dynasty by the time the Barron autist hops on the throne, not unless one of the other retard sons shoots him first in a hunting accident or some shit.

Fantastic if true

what a salty brit bong. save it for the fish and chips you mossy toothed forager

1488 NIGGERS. youtube.com/watch?v=kfhc0frCr6M God bless the pale skinned

Same album had los angeles, right?

100% bullshit post

god damn, she wants to fuck him so badly