Explain this to me

Explain this to me.
How did Australia manage to become one of the best country to live in, despite being mostly a dessert and the majority of pepople living there being criminals transported from UK in 1800. On the other hand Africa is still 2000 years behind the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=9iUKd16fqLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wonder on yonder, thou art full

*Shrugs* Because we are awesome...
However our leaders are ruining it anyway soon we will be shit tier.

Wonder on yonder, thou art at max capacity

hey aussies

come here

come here a sec

come on

hey

fuck you

shows you how incompetent niggers are and always have been

>majority of pepople living there being criminals transported from UK in 1800.
This is mostly a meme. Only a tiny percentage of Australians are descendants of the original criminal population.

Australia isn't even real. All the Sup Forums australia posters are just prisoners on New Zealand forced to pretend to be living on a fictional 7th continent

Thanks Dad
Shhh (((they))) will kill you

>colonised by whites
>shitloads of natural resources
>the first fleets where full of engineers and architects and other skilled members not just criminals/Irish
>whites are hard working have had to assimilate into the Anglo culture of working hard right up until the Jews took away the White Australia policy

Australia is on a rapid decline at the moment buddy
Less whites
Less civilisation

Eat shit aussist

Because Australians are the best goys in the world

white people
capitalism

Aussist? Are you just making up words now?
Also why no flag? Afraid your country is worse and I will pick on you? Well you posted the Kekistan flag so that is worse than any Geographic flag you could post anyway moron.

For me Australia is a prime example why black people are uncapable of creating anything. Thus being a shit tier race.
Waiting for anyone to prove me wrong

Haha, it is thou with the prison state.
Us dingo fuckers have common courtesy

Raycist got an interesting ring to it.

We got to learn from everyone elses mistakes and were a white British colony

You're right.

But Australia currently is being ruined by same plague as the rest of the planet.

Our soft idiots are importing sudanese, somalians, arabs, and chinese rich people are buying all our land up, white people in Australia are getting poorer and less educated and having less kids now as a result, but our white birth rates are still far above most other white countries.

We're literally at war, trying to destroy us.

How am I Racist?

Too bad we've not learned from the latest mistakes and are on track to being an islamic caliphate once 30 years are up

Two words

The first starts with W, the next starts with P.

Stingray? The Accent? I'll see myself out mate.

This. Most Australian settlers were voluntary from ole Blighty.

Kangaroo magic now fuck OFF WE. ARE. FULL.

Russian moved to Australia 2 years ago, grandma was Georgian, am I white?

rude

Good, because we are full.

Because they stole land and technology from the aborigines

Dude, Canada is like our mentally challenged brother. Just ignore him.

It's the French in then that does it. Poor bastards.

Sorry but as someone with Aboriginal bloodline I have to say this.. WHAT TECHNOLOGY? We had Spears made of rocks ffs!!!

>technology
>aborighines

>as someone with Aboriginal bloodline
Meaning 2%. Didgeridoo & honeypot ants

>Because they stole land and technology from the aborigines
>and technology from the aborigines
>and technology
>from the aborigines

ad imaginem nexum

Nuh 25%
Grandad was one

Australia didn't suffer from the decolonization borders that fucked Africa, and had a good sense of national unity. Plus it's tactical uselessness on the geopolitical stage means it's very stable, and no-ones trying to get in their thing.

Stay quiet gentile.
Obvious crypto jew, hide and ignore.

Why didn't Australia take over the indonesian spice trade?

Do you mean African country borders caused them to become multicultural which makes progress impossible?

The border lines cut right through the territories of major tribal groups. They are now often dispersed over several countries. Many civil wars because of this.

Actually the opposite.

Africa tend to have several ethnicities working within the same land but with different living styles. Like one tribe is settled and grows crops, and others are semi-nomadic herdsmen. They live in the same regions with no real borders between them. It's like imagine if someone dumped a bunch of Georgians between Boston and New York.

Now imagine if a bunch of asshole brits come in, conquer everything, and redraw the state lines to force the Georgians to work with the Bostonians and New Yorkers. But at the same time they are also tell everyone how much shit everyone is talking behind everyone's backs.

The Europeans specifically drew borders to break up ethnic lines and force them to work with other broken up ethnicities. All the while pitting them against each other, so that they don't and together and throw off the British. This goes on for a century and a half.

Then decolonization happens post WW2 since they long outlived any monetary value, but nobody coordinates on that shit, and the Europeans say 'you want independence? Here!' And just leave the colonial borders that were specifically drawn to pit the people against eachother.

And of course nobodies use to self-rule on top of hating each-other.

Same thing happened to the Middle East.

Lesson of the day- the brits are assholes.

I get your point but dont you think these ethiticies would learn to live with one another?

You mean give them medicine, education and basic civilisation. They hated each other beforehand, no one pitted them against each other. Kill yourself you liberal piece of shit.

Yes, like a fat free lemon cheesecake

And this is coming from an american?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
Why not overthrow the hundreth central american goverment instead of acting like you know everything on the internet, disgusting americunt.

>Africa tend to have several ethnicities working within the same land but with different living styles. Like one tribe is settled and grows crops, and others are semi-nomadic herdsmen. They live in the same regions with no real borders between them. It's like imagine if someone dumped a bunch of Georgians between Boston and New York.

Just to clarify.. you are saying that historically there were defined groups within africa that have been there for millennia, do not intermingle and we are expected to inject these groups, and others, into our westernised society and then wonder why no integration occurs?

While being told that it is how things should be.

Even if brits were massive cunts they at least have shown that this multiculturalism does not work, even with much closer races - blacks doing different things in the same region.

Because there is a threshold in human evolution where we, as a species, become advanced enough to maintain an ordered society and engage in trade. There are different ethnicities of niggers in Niggerland and not all of them have passed this threshold. When these groups then conflict with each other, you get a never ending shitfuck of a "society". Straya, being white is inherently superior, and also because Western countries, esp. USA, got very rich from trade with China.

We are one of the worst countries in the world. Don't ever come here. Tell Chang too if you see him.

Fucking nips will pay one day.

You live in Bondi?

Studying in Melbourne

A time long long ago both black and white people were at the same stage of development, both living in smimmilar conditions. But somehow white people advanced, whereas black did not.
For fucks sake, even romas were ahead of time compared to todays (most of) Africa.

I'm pretty sure if we dumped a bunch of Georgians between Boston and NY and fucked with the state lines a bit, New England wouldn't regress to the iron age. Australia in the 1800s was about as hospitable as Mars today. The natives spent millennia there and only invented the stick. White Brits arrive and turn it into one of the best countries in the world in under a century.

>majority of pepople living there being criminals
Faggot, do you know what nearly all of them were "guilty" of? They were POOR. They couldn't pay off a debt. Basically we are talking about the equivalent of a bunch of modern day US farmers being turned loose in a new land because the bank foreclosed on their ranch. Obviously they will build fucking paradise in a few years because the white race is awesome!

Mystery solved.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Whites were once on the same "tier" but were past the threshold of advancedness required to reach today's prosperity. It was merely a waiting game.

You are missing the point, but I am glad that you found something to argue about with me, thus making your day better. Buddy

The weak should fear the strong

So we can agree white people are superior to blacks and its their own fault they were slaves, because they were unable to advance "fast enough"?

Can't have prisoners if there is no prisons

Great southern land (A song) Lyrics

This is not the way that I remember it here
Anyone will tell you its a prisoner island
Hidden in the summer for a million years

youtube.com/watch?v=9iUKd16fqLI

Eventually. Keep in mind most of these countries have been around since the sixties. Inject time, stability, and a decent economy and they should be alright.

>despite being mostly a dessert
>dessert

white people made it
/thread

Not really. They got along just fine beforehand. They just occupied different stratas, and hence never really had to compete. It was colonizers fostering competition between divided peoples that bred long term distrust and hatred.

Also the way it's been done kinda requires multiculturalism now, since the ethnicities have been so spread around.

Like imagine if all the Black people in America wanted to carve the country among ethnic lines. Except Black people don't live in one place, and there are a tone of Asians, Hispanics, even Indians besides the white people also all spread all over.

white privilege. Nature is racist as fuck

We are being sold out to china for lots of cash

You are ignoring how societies worked. Europeans could steal all the advancements in Asia and Africa because they were all connected (see the compass and gunpowder). The Americas were barely better off, they just had land size to slow down the colonization long enough to trade flr some of that tech.

The Aboriginees being on the ass end of the planet got fucked in that regard.

Because white convicts are better than any black people...

>despite being mostly a dessert

% wise a lot is desert or arid grassland but in terms of total area there are many Britain's worth of fertile land, forests and minerals.

>and the majority of pepople living there being criminals transported from UK in 1800

Only something like 30% of Australians any convict ancestry at all. The overwhelming majority of people that came to Australia were free British settlers.

The Chinese, literally.

They were hoovering up natural resources like crazy and Australia went nuts, even New Zealanders were heading over. We had negative immigration for years because of it.

Who's going to turn down a towering chocolate layer cake?

White Australia act.
Kept all non-whites out until the 1960s. Helped the country build a community and a culture.

Fifty years later we're still keeping most people out who don't want to assimilate or aren't working in needed professions.

>How did Australia manage to become one of the best country to live in, despite being mostly a dessert
The same reason Canada was, a no jew and no nigger policy, of course that changed in the 60's, now in the current year+2 all of the sudden Canada has always been 'diverse'

> "By far the most common crime that led to transportation was petty theft or larceny. Historians estimate that roughly a third to three-fifths of the male convict population came under the category of ‘other larcenies’. A broad category, larceny could include pick-pocketing, receiving stolen goods, cutting false coins, stealing clothes from washing lines, and more. It was particularly common amongst urban convicts."
>"Criminals"

Outta my way, criminal fucking shits

White Australia policy
Don't worry about it now though, it's a backwards ass ruined state, technologically thanks to the Jews, militarily thanks to the Pussies, and ethnically thanks to the political Left.