Millennials prefer open office spaces

>millennials prefer open office spaces
>gen z prefers cubicles

>millennials are a bunch of sandernistas and SJWs
>gen z are libertarian leaning or apolitical

>millennials have a poor work ethic
>gen z is very competitive and hardworking

How can something like this happen? Boomer parenting vs. Gen X parenting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gen z are/is
Shut the fuck up? Gen z are only just starting high school.

>implying it's possible to get a white collar job before 24 anymore
How? How do you do this without either a degree, heavy nepotism or some ridiculously self entitled gender quotas?

>MFW white collar job at 22

I did get a degree though

Cubicles are fucking cancer. I should know, I work in one and want to kill myself every day.

Gen X'ers are pushovers. They don't push authority and discipline into their children, and the children nowadays in the internet age will instead be raised by what they read online rather than from their parents.
t. Gen Z ('98) raised by Gen X

>open office spaces

I'm 23 and I hate the fuck out of this. I don't understand how anyone could enjoy working in plain view of everyone else. Businesses feed us so much bullshit about how it's for "collaboration" and "spontaneous ideas" and other bullshit

How did you graduate in under 4 years? How did you avoid the unemployment almost all white male STEM graduates get after university?

Again, there are no gen z. This is a blue pill from mainstream media shills who want to create a distinction to continue denying almost all intelligent millennial white males are hard working, libertarian or conservative.

They don't want you to know this because it completely unjustifies extreme leftism and if the opposite we're true it would justify extreme leftism.

Gen z vs millennial threads are blue pilling bait.

Oh no, millennial, you were born before the millennium turned.

26 with an IT degree and still can't break into a white collar job after 200 applications since january and 6 interviews. Either know someone on the inside or have a super impressive resume or your fucked.

3.2/4 (no additional "credits" here so 4 is a literally perfect GPA), multiple FOSS projects some of which are notable, previous experience as an IT contractor for charities...

Sorry, you're still not qualified enough for this diversity hired position!

This is deliberate and its red pilling the cowardly cuck out of all millennials, everyone either has a story like this or knows someone who does or has something similar watching young white boys literally bullied by their teachers.

There are almost no blue pilled millennials left, the mainstream media doesn't want you to know this.

I'm still confused about what counts as Gen Z. Some people say 98, some say 2000, some say 2005.

Had a job offer halfway through my 1st semester of my senior year in college

T. Mechanical engineer

Late birthday is all, all my friends were 23

>How did you avoid the unemployment almost all white male STEM graduates get after university?

Didn't get this though. I had a job within 3 weeks of graduating, but I started looking a month or two before that. I got the first two jobs I applied for, took the one that made the most. Shit's pretty nice.

I've watched several jobs I interviewed for go to less qualified minorities or women or some faggot with a marketing degree who was the uber driver of the owner one night. When I bust into corporate america and work my way to management you better fucking believe I will hire the maximum amount of proud white red pilled men I can without being fired. Fuck these jewish diversity laws and feminist cunt HR women who happen to "misplace" white male resumes and push women's/ minorities resumes to the top. I've been busting my ass looking for internships and jobs for the past 6 months and haven't gotten shit while I've seen women and poo in loo's get jobs after one interview.

>How can something like this happen?
Everything is possible when you don't know what you're talking about.

My little brother is actually Gen Z, I went to visit my family during the 4th of July. I do not try to push any of my views onto him, nor does my family, he basically fends for himself. My family lives in a white suburban town, so his views are actually redpilled. Like I said I do not push my views onto him, I just ask him what he thinks politically, he does seem Libertarian >gen z is very competitive and hardworking
He's pretty hardworking

>1983 here.

I fucking hate open office. It's the Jew being cheap. Saying it's collaborative when it's not. You can't argue any benefit of open concept. Cubicle all the way

>programming wage slave

In general: In general, you're such a lost cause to blue pill they'll just pretend you're a different group. You're not, you use our memes and have our culture, you're too similar to be a different group. You're still "digital native with edgy memes."

In case anyone is confused, most western judges are instructed to use the mainstream media to gauge the political views of the population. This means by continuing this facade they can manipulate the judicial system.

There's something you're not telling us and you know it.

Everyone applies to places during university, you generally stop when it becomes clear you need experience for entry level positions as someone white.

If it isn't clear this isn't at attempt to stop white men starting a career, as opposed to continuing a career (which is fine somehow?) then I'd believe you're a blue pill.

Excuse me fgt, im a senior.

You could swallow pills and people probably wouldn't find out for a good 30mins

Same, white male with a white collar job at 22 making ~65k/yr at a job I found on an internet job board out of college. No sympathy for these plebs.

They're a way for business to justify spending less on office furniture and being able to keep a closer eye on you. It's like the 21st Century version of the Panopticon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticism

>bragging about 65k

>prefer open offices
nobody prefers open offices, that was just prooaganda for corporations to save money

>It's another "Sup Forums claims Gen Z is red pilled for showing very basic standards of human decency yet Sup Forums then completely ignores that millennials do the same too"

Just remember, your traditional society will only come into existence if you work for it. Lying and forcing memes on the internet won't do the job for you.

You have to lie if you want to be employed

Every single Indian tech worker lies on their resume, you have too as well

gen Z here (20) just graduated college and I'm full on maga / work from home / i'm competitive (i came to vote for trump completely on my own and I live in a diverse home)

>bragging about 65k
>bragging about thinking ur a high class white collar fag

the west was built on blue collar work, not pencil pushing secretaries.

faggots

Are you a millennial?

I am anti-social, so I do rather prefer cubicles where I don't see or barely hear other humans, and they don't hear me.

>Same, white male with a white collar job at 22 making ~65k/yr at a job

If its anything software you are underpaid. Earnings do depend a lot on your geographical area but you better look for another job in a year and go for 85 - 95k. Remember, wages are paradoxical, the more you ask, the more likely you are to get it and the more you can get in the future. If works out for companys because the few ones that ask a boatload usually know their worth and can deliver.

Open offices are as you said, cut costs and also make people feel they are being watched.