Trump's lawyer Kasowitz was emailed by a literal nobody telling him to resign, probably some internet activist...

Trump's lawyer Kasowitz was emailed by a literal nobody telling him to resign, probably some internet activist, and the guy fucking loses it. Starts threatening to dox the emailer, brining up his Jewish heritage. This email chain is unreal.

The original email

Kasowitz's immediate response

Going full keyboard warrior

>fite me irl

>Getting so mad you name the Jew, bro

>Mike (((Enoch))) harassing his fellow tribe members
baka

>When you're so deep in the Jewish conspiracy you project that onto everyone who fucks with you

did you send him that email senpai

>we the jews now

Kasowitz seems pretty based

Can you imagine anyone associated with Hillary responding to hate mail from randos with adolescent, come-at-me-bro faux-bravado? This shit is beyond absurd.

Based Jew in a Trump kippah

>based
Find a new catchphrase to co-opt from hip-pop for the love of God.

trump is literally pitting the jews against each other
'good' jews vs 'bad' jews
only the white man can come out victorious

Good jew and bad jew is literally biblical.

Bad jews are kainites. They aren't real children of god, they're children of satan. Look into it sometime

Fantastic.

Assertive, yet gracious (note the asterisk).

The thing that astounds me about all this is that he responded at all. Here's a stranger on the internet who wants you to resign. Why even dignify that with a response? And not only a response, but rapid fire "fuck you" "I will find you" kind of shit.

Lmaoo this

>Trump has taught his Jews the ways of the Outback

Honestly that's why i thought this whole thing was fake until I read Kasowitz was actually planning to apologize for it

t. Canaanite

No source op?

isn't that an apple thing?
I thought siri doesn't let you type fuck.

Just google his name, it's all over the internet right now. I got the email images from the ProPublica twitter. His spokesperson issued a statement that he intends to apologize.

I wish Kasowitz would have emailed him back the Navy Seal copypasta but this is funny too.

Cringe. Seems like intimidation

Well shit

Could be, dunno.

It tickles my funnybone to imagine him being so pissed off as to write "Fuck you," but fastidious enough to put in an asterisk.

RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE FUCKING LOSING IT AHAHAHAHAHA

TICK TOCK TRUMPTARDS

kek

Wow wtf is this real???? Wtf im calling CNN now

Dumpf B T F O

*shrug* Looks like he got trolled but at least he stood up for himself.

>I'm jewish
>I pressume you are too
Is this some jewish clan rivalry we goyim don't know about?

i am consistently disturbed by how neurotic and obsessive jews are. I could never find it anywhere else, that thing they do.. in any other people or persons. Until one day, I saw it in people who are really guilty of something, they are very defensive and neurotic because they are wracked with guilt. Are jews as a ((race)) completely decimated with otherworldly guilt, eating away at their souls and making them all incredibly ill?

The timeline of these is hilarious on its own

Original email was at 6:28. He rapid fires a "F*ck you" just 5 minutes later. Waits exactly 15 minutes and sends "watch your back bitch".

When the guy who sent the email replies to that at 6:54, in two minutes he sends the "call me" email, follows that up 5 minutes later with "we're both Jewish".

He was on point with his emails. High speed fury.

How are Jews a race to begin with?

Ashkenazi jews are known for many health problems.

this is clearly 80s stock market culture more than anything else, most boomers have it when in a situation of confrontation

>Are jews as a ((race)) completely decimated with otherworldly guilt, eating away at their souls and making them all incredibly ill?

I think some of them are -- Kafka writes out of that vein.

Others of them, not so much, at least on the guilt angle. Someone can be neurotic and obsessive without feeling guilty about it.

I haven't seen more blatantly fake screenshots in my life

a jewish lawyer getting confrontational?
you realize they fucking live for this, right?
ive seen in first-hand on numerous occasions. they love a spat.

Jews do this shit to each other, they can easily stab each other in the back over dominance.

I mean this happens in almost every group, but it gets REAL ugly when Jews quarrel. Real disturbing backroom dealings to the point of each hiring hitmen to off the other. They do throw their cash around.

They're real. Kasowitz's spokesperson has already announced that Kasowitz will be apologizing to the person who received the emails. Although when the recipient of the emails sent them around to news sites, he accused Kasowitz of being an alcoholic, which Kasowitz has denied.

You ain't kidding..

This, they were very closely knit, this lead to inbreeding, why else do they have all these ailments? This shit is similar to the Muslims, they have health problems stemming from consanguinity.

>Kasowitz
Polish jews are the worst.

>Trump's lawyer

Im scared that this guy is incompetent. Trump needs DC lawyers who know how to deal with Washington DC, not just his old business lawyer.

Just when I think I can't hate jews any harder...

All he has to do is play the Jewish sympathy card. Talk about a family history of being watched, gaslighted, intimidated.

And fuck off, you stormfags. This lawyer is a badass. His "come at me, bro" antics make him seem like a regular dude.

I would rather one of these bulldog guys than a hundred copies of Jeff Useless Sessions.

One of the most retarded attempts
of the redittors to re-write Sup Forums's history is the "stormfront colonized the board" line. Stormfront bans swasitakas and the word nigger, they look like the huffinfron post compared to Sup Forums. And I'm pretty sure if someone from
stormfront wanted to post on Sup Forums they'd have to call one of their grandchildren and ask how.

>Fuck you, bitch
>Fight me irl, brah

Have these been verified as real?

he's basically put together his own legal firm. I'm sure there are dc lawyers there.