Why does literally everyone claim Obama is black when he's just a dirty mixed race?

Why does literally everyone claim Obama is black when he's just a dirty mixed race?
Does it make them feel good?

Almost all mixed people identify with their non-white side in America

Why?

One drop rule isn't wrong.

dem feet

Because you dont gain anything for being white here.

You can't pretend to be an oppressed victim if you are white.

gimme dats

>be debating this with friend back in 2008
>friend tells me he's only 11% black, so he isn't even legally black
I miss the simple times.

What does legally black mean?

POST MORE FEET.

Because race is a social construct and being any-part-black makes you Black, in the USA.

In the USA, legally, what made someone black was being born to a mother who was, legally, black. Hence Thomas Jefferson's white mistress was a slave, and his white children by her were, also, slaves.

That friend was an idiot was my point, I had no idea what he was talking about. This is the same person that tried to convince me to shoot a potato gun at him, because he was sure he could hit the potato with a baseball bat before it caved in his chest.

>americans make guns out of food now

Obama realized he had to be seen as full black to be politically viable particularly in Chicago.

Prior to his entry into politics he dated white women and a half Japanese woman who he almost married.

He only married Michelle because she was black, and he would get nowhere as a Hawaiian/Malaysian/White/Kenyan in politics... there is no natural constituency for that (other than international Jews)

Michelle helped him get his 'black card' also attending Rev. Wright's church was a way to burnish his blackness - as Wright was seen as an 'authentic' black.

Barry Dunham, the upper middle class privately educated Hawaiian, just doesn't win votes in the same way

Because you identify with what you look like if he looked like jason kidd he'd say he was white.

literally who?

Children do. They also make molotov cocktails and pipe bombs for fun, in America. You wish you could have as much fun as we do.

>degenerate anarchists make shit weapons that can be made anywhere
what's your point?

>They also make molotov cocktails and pipe bombs for fun, in America.
We sure do, I miss 4th of July as a kid. Pic related, made it in middle school out of parts I found in my dad's garage.

Do mine look weird user?

the use of the word mulatto needs to make a comeback

>we could push this
>niggers will go apeshit
>ooga booga i'm the blackest

>vinesauce.png
What did he mean by this?

half-caste is pretty accurate too.