Friendly reminder that in the end, She will be standing

Friendly reminder that in the end, She will be standing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtu.be/mE-hKEA8ALo
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhrSr-hjxY
zenunofraga.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She will be standing.
>standing

>still won

Won 13 states. When you try so hard...

haha, I remember when she had a seizure on camera and desperate liberals pretended it wasn't.

/thread

Wait, so you're saying President Trump won 37 out of 50 states?

>*illigal votes
this plz.

I'll always laugh at how the problem was apparently that the FBI Director investigated and not that they nominated someone under FBI investigation

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

This video sums up the election quite nicely..

..standing on trial

this isn't her, this is the fact that the country is becoming more liberal. Sorry righties, your time for winning elections is almost up. This was your last "hurrah". After this, it's going to get really tough for you guys.

/thread

Pure shilling Supercut:

youtu.be/mE-hKEA8ALo

It wasnt a seizure

>passed out in scorching 78 degree weather that could melt steel beams.

Cunt left her shoe on the curb and NYPD had to be dispatched to retrieve it...

>her entire adult life as a syncophant
>beaten by a literal retard joke whose claim to fame is a two-word punchline on a reality tv show

ya... no

no bolivian dummy, the other time

youtube.com/watch?v=RhhrSr-hjxY

You right wing racist cis scum fucktards are dying out. Go overdose on pain pills, redneck losers.

Join my Antifa Xbox crew:
Kaze Djinn
MeGusta Tu Toto
Yo Boi Randy
p0tat0 salad69

kids welcome

>Friendly reminder that in the end, She will be standing.

in trail, that traitorous bitch.

Fuck Drumpf we needed a female role model to teach young girls its ok if your husband is constantly buying hookers with the money the wife earned.

Actually, he won by 77 electoral votes. So, according to the rules,Trump won.

While I can't stand the cunt, I'm not sure it's a seizure either.

I'm with the idea it's her overreacting to cover up her complete lack of emotions. She's 'simulating' happiness in the most awkward way. It's a trait a lot of psychopaths have.

Fpbp

>standing

Yeah, in the audience.

Meanwhile the line from the White House is 'well it's not like we successfully collided with Russia'.

Yeah, Hilary really was the underdog last election.

fpbp

Regardless of what else happens, I will forever be thankful that I got to see that cunt get destroyed by a reality TV show host.

Imagine spending your entire life pursuing one goal and screwing it up in such a humiliating way. She's the Gerrard of politics.

1 post by this ID

>won

lul

And by won... you mean lost.

Can she stand on her own now?

but hillary did

>Still won
>won
here's your prize

Wasn't there one where you could see one bodyguard squeezed his nose because of hillary smell?

Hear hear
>electoral college
>big states can't be over represented!
>over represent fly overs instead
Why

I could see Trump tweeting this, then deleting it 10 minutes later

Right. Keep blaming Obama and Hillary for everything wrong with the Trump administration.

My God is it more obvious by the day the Republicans don't know how to govern. They own every level of government, the democrats were castrated, and they can't get SHIT done, and every criticism is deflected to said castrated democrats, and two people who are no longer in office.

Grow a pair of balls already.

Still can't win the electoral college that all candidates strive for. So sad.

comfy

yeah but all in California, subtract California and she lost popular vote, one Wyoming vote = 4 California votes. if it gets worse then time to secede

Friendly reminder that an Electoral College has been around since the signing of the Constitution, and that the college was amended in 1789 (12th Amendment), under which every president since was elected. SHE LOST. Get over it, faggot.

>Friendly reminder that in the end, She will be standing.

"Will the defendant please rise."

bump for great justice

>Sweetie
>Honey
>Drumpfkins
Hi shareblue

>Elliott Lusztig
>Lusztig
>((((Lustig)))

Every. Single. God. Damn. Time.

Meanwhile Trumpists pretend that Collusion with foreign powers isn't illegal, another law written by the founding fathers.

sauce on that pic? looks like a fun read

>Collusion with foreign powers
>Clinton Foundation taking millions of dollars of """donations"""" from countries
lel

3 million votes
minus 5-6 million illegals
lost by 2-3 million

loser either way - just like her oblivious followers

Mmmm....nope. Didn't support Trump. Just pointing out the idiocy of the Left, thinking that somehow the popular vote matters, when it hasn't for over 200 years.

Dems lost because their candidate was shittier than the republican candidate. Stupid fucks.

Worked well enough for you libshits the last eight years. Quit being a bunch of hypocrites.

Fun Fact: Because the US Census counts illegal aliens, states like California get extra representation in congress and extra electoral college votes that they shouldn't have, giving states with sanctuary cities an unfair advantage over states that actually enforce federal law.

Don't get me wrong. That shit should also be illegal.

lololol being this deluded. Conservative Gen Z that will be voting soon says hi.

You are trumpeting the very mode of thought that I'm pointing out is the problem.

Republicans spent eight years on the repeal and replace Obamacare wagon, only to to show up without any plan, come up with the most unpopular peice of legislation in decades, and doing everything they accused of democrats of.

These wing-dings aren't politicians, they are idiots.

Weren't the Obama and Clinton campaign teams colluding with various EU countries?

It's the GOPe they're essentially democrats, so in effect the democrats still have a majority.

It's ok when democrats do it

Gonna post this again, because night shills are dumbasses. This is a copypasta btw.

It was Wikileaks.

Had it actually been the Russians they wouldn't have committed any crime against the government, just against various individuals among the democratic party.

Don't want people to be suspicious of you? Don't be a deceitful cunt. Good try shill but it will never be enough.

Which brings me to another tangent, everything you're being paid to do here, or everything you think you're doing here, will be in utter vain. Nothing you say or do influences the crowds that have started flocking here. Anything you think you're possibly influencing is totally and completely worthless. The most you're capable of doing is somewhat disrupting conversation. And even then you fail like a motherfucker. You people unite more people underneath our banner everyday by the blatant horseshit you spew every. Single. Day. You know how it got this bad? Because you and the kikes weren't happy with what you had. "The revolution had to continue." You wanted to be able to fight some imaginary enemy, and here you've literally created one for yourself, one that because of its ideals, its plans, and its general knowledge of the truth, will sweep you under in a social tide so fucking massive you wouldn't believe it.

TL:DR

You fucked up, and now you're paying the price for it. There will be no "2018 Blue Wave". Now fuck off and find a real job.

>kubrick
>jewish
the guy was secular as fuck

Beat me to it, McBased Burger w/fries.
KUDOS.

>Clinton Foundation

I still don't get how that shade parade is still running.

Standing in not the white house

>her voting base was suppressed by every red state in America
Explain.

still, the retards persisted

They've already started voting.
And don't give me that bullshit that 2000 is the cutoff.

The cutoff is whether or not you can remember 9/11 making it 95/96.

She was the wrong candidate.

Remember the "grabbing by the pussy" tape? The only reason Trump got back in the game is he brought all the hoes Clinton banged, and masterfully but his "dirty-talk" into perspective: yes it was bad what he said, but Bill Clinton got disbarred and got a blow job in the oval office.

Other decent candidate and Trump wouldn't have bounced back.

>The cutoff is whether or not you can remember 9/11

She couldn't register dead people or illegals.

She was way behind. 15 million dead people votes along with 25 million stuffed ballots. Not to mention voting fraud that got her elected over Sanders during the DNC

Of course she'll be standing!!
>In a jail cell...
Also, S A G E D

>Shes dead by November.

>the cut off is instead some arbitrary date that has no impact on the traits of a generation
vs
>one of the most impactful events in American history and remembering world before it

(you)

Eh. There's an argument in their somewhere. The dialogue is moved so far to the right the democrats may as well be Republicans, but at the same time the Republicans are 90% nutters.

Either way they still have been unable to actually govern.

I hope next midterm we get some progressives with spine who aint going to let the Republicans live this down.

Basket of Deplorables

expose jewry freemasonry police, lawyers, clergy. you get slammed they get secret handshake deals.

You are correct, leaf, it's quite the journey.
zenunofraga.wordpress.com/

Is even one of those true?

Sweet thanks m8

Ok, now prove the collusion. We'll wait... until the end of the second term of Donald Trump's presidency.

looks like shit

Fuck, Shatner is a Jew?

lol no
liberals are so gay

Does the Pope protect pedophiles?

>my favourite football team ran MORE STEPS over the entire year than ANY OTHER
>they are the REAL winners

Why didn't they score more goals instead?

>I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU THEY GOT A HIGHER NUMBER THAN THE OTHER TEAMS WHO CARES IF IT WASN'T THE RIGHT NUMBER

DJT's emails.

'The Russian Govt wants to collude'
'I love it'

And to cut you off intent to collude is still illegal.

And at the rate things are going? I'm not sure if Trumpo will reach the end of the year.

Is loving the idea of collusion legal?

the talmudic jews rule america thru the freemasonry police chief's, lawyers and clergy. the low level recruits are dupes. check any area and mostly the police chief, judge and clergy are jewry masons. that's how they fuck us pol end this atrocity and free the keks.

>Electoral College for niggers

>Drumpf
No need to read any further.

Kek

Collected millions of votes from illegal aliens.