My fellow Aryanoid brothers, are you prepared to give your life for the ethnostate?

My fellow Aryanoid brothers, are you prepared to give your life for the ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZN6RlktBb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>My fellow Aryanoid brothers, are you prepared to give your life for the ethnostate?

no but seriously, wtf is wrong with his head???? was he borned in Tsernobyl????

ha no
chill shoop

that's a fucking shoop

No

Family goes first

Of course

It's a shop here's how he really looks

Yes. My life for Spencer's

Its a somewhat subtle shoop.

I wonder ((((((((((((((((((((((who)))))))))))))))))))))))))) made this thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Where does this guy want to set up his ethnostate anyways? Are they going to take Canada?

I'll let you guess how I know you are french.

Paul (((Gottfried))), pls.

My fellow glorious and beautiful Aryan brothers and sisters, we must exterminate the shitskin hoards that plaque our sacred white holy lands.

We could have had this but instead our own (((countrymen))) had to destroy that dream.

>bumping an antifa thread
It's going to be enough with these guys necrobumping their own thread each time it gets to page 10.

Not if you sage mein freund.

What's with all these head shops?

>If whiteness dies out, what else do we have left
Literally nothing. Your biological identity, your family and race, is everything. It's immortality. Without it, you have nothing. You could own the world and you will still have nothing.

For billions of years, organisms have faced tribulations that would forge the world we have today. To throw away your identity, the current chapter in this eternal struggle for existence, would mean that this entire process, encompassing countless precursors, would have been in vain.

>the call that saved Richard LARPer spencer's LARP-Operation

do not investigate Richard LARPer Spencer's ties to the CIA

What a fag how do you guys put up with his drivel?

That logo is some "graphic design is my passion" shit.

meep

in before

That's a shoop too.

Fucking shills. Here's the real unedited photo.

t. CIAMossad nigger

well at least the shills are upping their game, saged as per usual

KEK!

It's literally newfags can't triforce-the logo

Can someone post the "nipples protruding" image?

Richard "failed theatre director homo" Spencer would get fucked up by that based nigger

it's the CIA's attempt to brand us all with a terrible looking logo

But would a couple of Richard's goons? That is the question.

Leftist shills trying to be funny and falling badly.

Also this Its puzzling that someone would not be able to understand how one might not want there race to die out.

I ain't giving my life away for a faggot with mantits

I'm not a leftist shill, but i'm also not a white supremacist like this shithead.

He's not a white supremacist, he's a white nationalist. Do you have a problem with wanting to live in a white country?

I do.

Shove the almighty BBC right up my communist rectum

can we get some good Mike Enoch memes going too?

sure is a lot of shilling against one man.. wonder why

His new haircut looks like a Jew hat.

Is this on purpose?

Antifa will be posting shops ITT

>It's company policy to give you the plague.
Sir, that's actually "plaque."

I'm prepared to turn you kikes into soap.

He really slimmed out recently

isn't that Sacco Vanzetti to Spencer's right?

fuck you antifa bitch!! stop making fun of ourleader!!!!!

The "R" looks like the happy merchant

he better have some body armor. id stab him just for raising his half bred voice to me.

Fucking stupid Sloth haircut

The true shills itt think we don't know about nuance. Hitler's chauffeur was at least half Jew, and he wanted them in Israel, not turned into soap and hand towels.

My two favorite guys in the movement are Anglin and Spencer. I do think they are truly sincere. They aren't perfect, and in the age of social media, every wart is magnified. They certainly aren't perfect and neither are natural leaders, but they've done so much to further the white nationalist movement.

We do need a true, larger than life leader to take his position. I feel that it will happen as we grow , but until then we'll have to work with what we've got

good reaction image here

Nope. No, I am not. I want a nation based on conservatism- all races welcomed if they subscribe to that ideology.

I'm tired of the excessive labeling. Lets get back to being proud Americans.

>"We do need a true, larger than life leader to take his position."

see this is exactly the problem the with current white nationalism, to which I am highly sympathetic. You guys have this throbbing urge to unite behind a strongman. It's like you were all deprived of a strong father figure in your youth. Nobody is going fix your problems for you unilaterally.

>to which I am highly sympathetic

>I want a nation based on conservatism
>all races welcomed

pick one

what's bait? Just because you're too socially retarded to detect sincerity, doesn't make everyone insincere

It's sad if you genuinely havent met non-white conservatives. They're out there.

Who do you actually like in the white nationalist movement? Jared Taylor? Kevin MacDonald?
poorly done shops like these reek of shilling

he has good ideas but he needs to drop that retarded faggy haircut.

Only if it's up to my standards.

>doesn't like my meme leader
>shill

Peter Brimelow, Jared Taylor, Sam Dickson. Taylor's approach, specifically, is the best hope for the movement if there is to be any hope for it at all. Nazi memes are literally the most retarded approach to convincing whites of the legitimacy of the movement. American whites are not a hateful people, and will respond very unreceptively to intimidation.

>Peter Brimelow, Jared Taylor, Sam Dickson.
All of them like and work with Spencer. Spencer has actually put his neck out on the line and done interviews, yeah I don't think he's perfect, and I thought the Hail Trump thing was dumb, but he's done a lot more than you ever will.

>Nazi memes are literally the most retarded approach

I agree George Lincoln Rockwell set the cause back decades, and Andrew Anglin still drags it through the mud

Sorry, but you and spencer are gonna be gassed too. We can't have degenerates like you desecrating our race.

>tattoos

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZN6RlktBb4

Jared Taylor: "It's a terrible pity", "[NatSoc] is a completely terrible model for the United States"

>hail Trump thing was dumb

Yes, aside from being dumb, it was completely fucking unstrategic and probably prolonged a white awakening. Outside of pol, nobody gives a shit about Jew memes, and probably thinks anyone drawing attention to it is an autistic retard. I'm telling you, American whites will not be compelled to white identity out of hate, it's not in their blood. A moral, not vindictive, case is what will sway whites to our side.

>being alt-right

Does anyone have the portal one?

and yet he still invited Spencer to speak at AmRen this year. I can still recognize Spencer made mistakes and still think he's probably a bigger positive than a negative. Again, what have you done? You are just being negative towards someone who's put his neck out multiple times, unlike yourself

>probably prolonged a white awakening.
right, the fact that you think one is even close is silly. What politicians has Jared Taylor helped elect in 20 years? What about Peter Brimelow? Sam Dickson? It would take a massive black swan for anything like it to happen, your an idiot if you ever thought "a white awakening" was ever going to happen outside of a massive paradigm shift.
Spencer doesn't NaziLARP in public like Anglin or Rockwell did, so he's leagues better than them

>not public spokesman
>opinion illegitimate

I don't think you should settle for the worst when you can have something better. What we want is highly attainable, but will still require incredible finesse to achieve.

Spencer doesn't believe in democracy, or individualism, the central tenets of what makes white societies thrive. He's a fascistic faggot who probably wants dear leader glory like Hitler had. Sensible people will emerge, and he is not one of them. It is an absolute guarantor of failure to empower someone who has a cult of personality.

Aryanoid.

are there any cromartie high spences?

>Spencer doesn't believe in democracy, or individualism
at the meta level, most white nationalists don't.

>the central tenets of what makes white societies thrive.
I guess the Roman empire wasn't a white society, interesting take

Richard Spencer is a pedophile. He said wives should be 10 years old.

>the fact that you think one is even close is silly

please show me where I said this.

>What politicians has Jared Taylor helped elect in 20 years? What about Peter Brimelow? Sam Dickson?

Our goals will very likely not be attained through the current US political system, the demographics are simply intractable. If you want my prediction, it'll happen in a very defacto way. Some region of the country will be 90+% white, and whites will just realize "why not make it official".

LEL OP BTFO

>please show me where I said this.

"probably prolonged a white awakening"

>Some region of the country will be 90+% white, and whites will just realize "why not make it official".
They would have to break away, you can't do this in a democracy, or one set up like the US. Most white people are still disgusted by people like Jared Taylor, what makes you think when they are 20% or 30% of the population, they'll start listening?