DeepState torture technology LEAKED: Please spread!

DeepState torture technology LEAKED: pastebin.com/fDwqVFch Please spread!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23906865
archive.is/b8UOt
pastebin.com/fDwqVFch
youtube.com/watch?v=LwCGi2F24io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)#Project_Monarch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I personally rescued this thread from page 10.

FUCK YEA!

You are hero.
Do you think that I'll make it to the Russian embassy? I figure I'll die in a "car accident" on the way there. We'll see!

bump because I'm not clicking that shit

I really wanna click that, but I also don't want to get random FBI fucks at my door.

Digits confirm user... Who are you?

le epic skeptic leaf
also bump

Bump but this is pretty much common knowledge at this point.

I wonder what kind of deal was made to open the Guantamo Bay prison in Cuba, a country who has always hated us.
>"well Mr. Castro, we are opposed to everything you stand for to the point we're plotting assaainatioon attempts, but your laws on torture sure are appealing to our military."

We've had a naval base there since before the revolution.

Its a boring fucking read.Dont bother.
Click.

Gitmo me up. You've already taken almost everything from me, do you think that I'd care?
What the fuck was the point in the first place?!

Best of Luck if this isn't a LARP user

Why do schizos all have the same style of writing?

They've caused so much pain in our family's lives, businesses destroyed, credit wrecked, relationships messed up, and for what? Some data on their stupid "click" technology?
This is the deepstate. They are sick, vile people.

clicky clicky he's a sicky

Can you tell us more about how the house was constructed to make you depressed?

this sounds like some elaborate CIA LSD test thing

Basically start here: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23906865

The house was painted an odd grey. We were noobs, who had no idea that the evil deepstate had us in their crosshairs, and took the rental due to the cheap rent price.

You wouldn't think that some grey paint would affect a person, but it does.

Sounds a lot more like a schizophrenic rant than any kind of "leak"

yeah i love how color subversively works

did some studies on color theory
i was obsessed with why things like spongebob, simpsons and minions were yellow and popular

also
if this was a test and this is truly happening to you

wouldn't you knowing about this ruin the results of the test?

what if you walk around nude all day? im sure they are paying someone to watch you perhaps that would change it?

They often times act illogical. It is fucking baffling. I wasn't some "big time player". I just had a little tech company. It paid the bills. Honest work, nothing scammy, and these scumbags came in and fucked everything up hardcore. They scared away clients, they had us stalked. They tried to shove dogs in front of our cars when we were driving. They put glue traps in our yard to hurt our pets. and on and on and on... I just didn't feel like talking about all of that noise.
I told the FBI, they weren't interested.
I told the police, they are interested, good people, but don't know how to handle it.
They listen all day, I don't know how, but they do. I don't think that they can see/watch. I've tested a few things, and believe it to be audio only.

sounds like your a competitor desu

and they just want to ruin your business

the only thing you can really do is record stuff and put it on youtube i guess

theres a bunch of crazys on youtube with gangstalking vids

people are bound to slip up regardless of how stealthy they are

Nah, these people were doctoring blood results and shit. This isn't some small time gig. They've fucked with us with these "clicks" and stalking from Oklahoma, to Montana, N & S Dakota, and Virginia.
We can't stop them, and they won't leave us alone. Heh, it's like they're morons who think I have some sort of secret code for them. Nope, I have jack shit now... sooo... fuck off? ... but they don't. No, instead some assholes are paid to sit around and listen/harass/stalk me. WTF?!
So I'm leaving to Russia, probably tomorrow morning, or more likely I'll die on the way to the embassy.

are you retarded? We've had a lease on the naval base forever

You need to see doctor about your mental illness. Seriously there is medication that can help you, you fucking mongoloid

This is a VERY RARE old claimed leak on mind control. Hard to believe except that I experienced maybe 80% of it, along with having done work in DC and almost ended up working for DOD/IC

archive.is/b8UOt

What do you think

a lot of this shit seems like it might apply to a lot of Sup Forumsacks as well.

worth its own thread?

stop looking into this

go back to sleep

>pastebin.com/fDwqVFch

This is straight up Francis A. Dec.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwCGi2F24io

Francis E. Dec I mean. It's the same disorder.

Ok BaaL

This is a neat link too: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)#Project_Monarch

shills don't read history.

Do you honestly believe that I'd let you take me without using all of my ability to kill as many of you assholes as possible? I'll admit, that probably, wouldn't be many, if any, but, yeah, I wouldn't be going quietly mother fuckers. So, get off the keyboard warrior bullshit, and come here. You know where I am, and how many times have I made this offer? ... and how many times have your cowards refused to meet me 1 on 1?
Fuck you, and all the evil that you stand for.