WHO IS THIS NEWSWAIFU?

NAME. ALSO, WHANON APPRECIATION THREAD.

SAGED AND REPORTED FUCK OFF SLIDE THREAD

>Pink hair
>"this is problematic" expression on face
Dropped.

Checked

all you right wingers care about is looks. Skin color, beauty, etc. This is why people think you're a fucking joke. When trump allowed his daughter to sit in for him at the G20, Liberals were outraged, and yet right wingers were posting things like "look how beautiful our first daughter looks!"

You people are a literal joke and I can't wait until you start losing elections again. It's comin.

Cry.

>pink hair

Burn it

This is the type of response I expect from you low IQ idiots.

She's on our side fuckwhits, she's based AF for having lefty folicitis.

die?
happy now?
>cunt.

Except you, you're a left shill. Crazy how the butthurt just jumps out from your reply. You big, left anus is getting pounded, cisctrawman faggot.

looks like a dude desu

All I want is an explination on why you guys value a persons looks over their actual portfolio and experience

>Degenerate hair color.

>those bubbles
that's hand soap

Could you cum to that?

Tucker is my newwaifu. He is wide awake and knows exactly what he is doing by inviting jewish neocons and CFR members on to blow them the fuck out.

Fox new sucks... definitely, but Tucker has force cucked them into submission because he gets big time viewership. The old guard is out. Tucker is in. He is /ourguy/.

She definitely does have the "problem face" down to a science.

apparently shes a conservative but she has pink hair so I bet shes actually an undercover SJW

Kaya Jones

Kaya Jones from the pussycat dolls

>mfw colorblind
>Didn't even notice she has pink hair
She's cute though

Tucker's a hack who has never made a decent argument for any of the garbage he's ever said.

yeah your right. nevermind I agree.

Annoyed she has pink hair.

Happy she has a pink pussy.

She's doing the tucker face

Fucking this.

AKA CIA

kek, so she is