Have you ever seen a 24k retweeted post where white people laugh at the death of blacks?

Have you ever seen a 24k retweeted post where white people laugh at the death of blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPmG8uAtBOc
foxnews.com/us/2010/08/02/chief-teens-drown-red-river-shreveport-la-crews-searching.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU
youtube.com/watch?v=iS9wuZXWEV0hahaha,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a whore wears a swim suit like that she's asking God to smite her

>nigger
>saving someone from drowning

damn, was gonna post this lol

>implying a black would save anyone from drowning
>implying a black could save anyone from drowning

Can't even save himself
Get it? Because a disproportionate amount of niggers can't swim lol

wears swimsuit that offends fee fees

>SHE GUN DRAWN LAWDY LOLIE AMA WATCHUH DRAWN

blacks projecting not knowing how to swim pretty hard here

>nigger
>swimming

>a nigger saying this
LMAO

Came in to post this. If I'm relying on a nigger to save me from drowning then I may as well just stop struggling and let the tide take me.

Social media was a mistake... or maybe just smart phones.

>niggers projecting their lack of swimming ability
Safe to say no one wearing that Trump swim suit will be drowning.

THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM YOU FUCKING RACIST

kek

>implying they are capable of swimming

Get a thicker skin, pussy. I can tell that your assblasted pretty badly

>niggers think they know how to swim

White people don't drown, we can swim.

Giving a blowie to your mate in jail (which is totally not gay) isn't a job

I don't understand, the trifecta of statistical accuracy?

>Nigger thinks everyone drowns the second they go into deep water.

Wow thanks for the social media updates. It's almost like I'm reading a buzzfeed (((news))) article.

How can you even drown? When I was a kid and couldn't swim I didn't go deep in the water

Niggers can't actually swim OP

>niggers are still retarded

how can you share a country with these people...

>women in sailor suits
Fuck this maymay the hardest.

>the black guy will save the white person from drowning

Lel

that nose on that face is a black on black crime

Not about race, it's about political affiliation

That's a normal swim suit tetard

THIS. Was going to say the same thing, niggers can't swim, so how would they save anyone from drowning when they all drown themselves if they get in 6' or more of water?

I hope every life guard wears one of these.

>White person
>Drowning

Is there something I don't get here? Am I in the wrong timeline?

>literally called "sailor collar" in pic
>piping
>white Anglican woman
Yeah, nah, you're the tetard.

Had to share this, one of the best things I've seen in ages.

Two niggers compete in a fucking obstacle course with water hazards, both nearly drown as soon as they fall into the first fucking pool.

Supreme kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPmG8uAtBOc

Black people don't know how to swim so I guess it doesn't matter

It's funny cause white people can swim. Typical negro projection.

Shut up retard

>someone doesn't agree with me politically so they should die

Never in my life have I seen this idea come up daily and it's always from the left.

Having experience as both a LEO and filling a b-billet while in the USMC as a water survival instructor; I can confidently say that the two most dangerous places for blacks to be are:

A) their mother's womb as a fetus

B) a pool deeper than their head

Niggers don't realize wypipo know how to swim

I imagine we all came here to post this.

>how can you share a country with these people...
They are cowards who only say this shit online. These same people will work with you and act nice and smile then go home and tweet about how they want people like you dead. It's not just niggers like this though pretty much all liberals here. You did good not letting the Jew cuck you like they did Germany with the holocaust and us to an extent. Keep denying srebrencia, all this week they have been running propaganda on it.

Beaches are a pretty good nigger repellent. Unfortunately, they don't repel spics and turkroaches, like classical music events do.

>those names

>Beaches are a pretty good nigger repellent. Unfortunately, they don't repel spics and turkroaches, like classical music events do.
Go to a beach that has a cover like $20 or more.

LOLOLOLOL THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Haha, nice one, very true.

Holy KEK Did they not have any professional rescue people there? Tons of hesitation before the rescue guy finally went in for the girl.

The black guy was basically not in danger, just panicking, while the black (female?) was a few seconds from start taking in water and drowning, she was basically under.

Daily reminder about the last time a nigger tried to save someone from drowning:

foxnews.com/us/2010/08/02/chief-teens-drown-red-river-shreveport-la-crews-searching.html

>DeKendrix Warner was splashing around in the waist-high waters of the Red River with his cousins and friends, trying to escape the oppressive Louisiana heat, when he stepped off a slippery ledge -- and was plunged into water 25-feet deep.

>In all, six teenagers tried to save DeKendrix -- and each other -- but none could swim. Their relatives, all nonswimmers, looked on helplessly as the teens screamed out for help. Six vanished and drowned Monday; DeKendrix was rescued by a bystander.

>"It's hard when you can't save your kids," said Maude Warner, whose 13-year-old daughter Takeitha and sons 14-year-old JaMarcus and 17-year-old JaTavious were among those who drowned.

>"It's hard when you just see your kids drowning and you can't save them," she told KTBS TV.

>The other victims were three brothers: 18-year-old Litrelle Stewart, 17-year-old LaDairus and 15-year-old Latevin.

>And African-Americans drown at a rate 20 percent higher than whites, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

>For decades, segregation limited the access of black people to public and private pools and the disparity continues because many poor and working class children still have limited access to pools or instruction.

MUH RACISM

>About 30 feet away, 22-year-old Christopher Patlan was hanging out with his friends when he heard screams and ran toward the river. By then, all the teens were struggling, he said. He jumped in and ended up closest to DeKendrix.

Whitey saving the day yet again

You always got to pay to keep shitstains at bay.

We need to end that.

>when y'all start drowning
Except that we actually know how to swim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU

Faggot

>1.8 mb

It's called liberal retardation. The left is not only stupid, they are bat shit crazy. We really need to purge this filth.

why not both?

>Nigger thinking he knows how to swim good enough to be a lifeguard

Jokes on them white people can swim.

Knee slapper huh?

I work at a pool management company. I manage a bunch of lifefuards. Rescues are always black people or little kids(who are often also black). No one on a MAGA suit is going to have to worry about being saved.

>no one is obligated to save you
But I thought healthcare was a human right.
Maybe he's an anarchocap.

God, one-piece swimsuits really are the patrician swimsuit fetish.

Impressively retarded of them to compete in an event where the floor is basically lava for them.

>Takeitha Warner
>The waters takeitha Warner

>Holy KEK Did they not have any professional rescue people there? Tons of hesitation before the rescue guy finally went in for the girl.

I think it was mostly that nobody believed an adult human athlete was incapable of swimming out of that little tub of water.

drown proof'd college swimmer

blacks are so retarded

I don't have twitter. Please tell me Sup Forums has visited these racist nigger accounts and btfo them

That can't be serious.

Pic unrelated to your question?

There's no mention of race in that twitter conversation(? whatever theyre called on that site)

Turns out memes are always true (or at least sometimes true)

Leave.

False only sluts wear them

can niggers even swim?

Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty.

Just meme back to them about black people not being able to swim don't cry and act like a bitch

>you will never live in the belle epoque
What's even the point?

>modesty
>showing that much of her legs
I would whip her if she's my wife

Wtf is the belle epeq

this pic related

>black swimming to a white drowning

Alternative Facts...

Never again!

like wtf have they been sniffing again????
>we wuz sharks n sheeet

too long
>nigger
>swim

yep

>Wearing pants
The bible says cross dressing is an abomination

the orgasmic bliss of being struck by a true male.

hey dems keep the russia bs going for 3 more yeasr we need to make 2020 solid

youtube.com/watch?v=iS9wuZXWEV0hahaha, remember this

>blacks saving any whites ever
>blacks swimming
>blacks

Fully loaded luxury kek

>y'all ain't not be gettin' saved
Black people can't swim. They won't be saving anyone anyway

>implying blacks can swim
They wouldn't be able to save a drowning white person even if they wanted to.

>giant poster of reddit

kek this pic is awesome