You white boys make me laugh. I can't be western? Pic related proves otherwise

You white boys make me laugh. I can't be western? Pic related proves otherwise.

Were invading

Other urls found in this thread:

myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off stupid sandnigger shit

>leaf

Thanks for all the personal data.
You're going to have a rough time in true society.

Bramlidesh
Chinese are taking over and they think you are animals. White folks just leave when we see brown filth. I don't hate you but you will never be equals.

The Africans and Muslims are useful idiots that in the end will be exterminated in the Hegelian dialectic problem reaction solution, they are the problem. Then the elites that created the problem will step in to fix the problem they created wile grabbing more power and taking away more rights just look at Macron.

shit, i thought you were Shock G from Digital Underground...

>This is Pip.
>Pip was born in a barn.
>Which makes him a horse.

nypa

HAAHAAA you do know how identity theft works right? You just gave you're shit up when nobody even asked.

Toronto Leaf eat a dick

It's funny because he worships a pedophile and exposed himself to identity theft.

Whoops!

holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAA

You guys wont do shit anyway lol

We Canadians now

Dumbest possible shit you could do. Get ready to have a bad month

Thanks faggot we now know what you look like and who you are.

>ontario
All this proves is that you're not only brown but you probably also have a female penis

Oh poor naïve Mehmet.

You've made the biggest mistake of your life and 30 years from now you'll be regretting this decision.

You see Western liberalism that ensured your arrival in Canada is much more than a cancer to our society. In fact it's more accurate to say it's like Ebola, incredibly contagious and almost always deadly.

In a few years you'll be seeing Islamic homosexual weddings, the opening of progressive mosques with female imams. It will spread like this across your religion from Europe to North Africa to the Middle East all the way to Asia.

The Islam you know and love will not exist. Your culture, identity and race will be forgotten about. Your children will be a horrendous mongrel mix. Everything your ancestors fought and strived for that resulted in you will be thrown to the wind.

You brought this on yourself.

fucking lol

Now, I've seen retards get doxxed for posting too much info, but you're in a league of your own with this stunt. Hats off, and good luck with what's about to happen to you.

Haha euh euh :s

Someone meme him into this Canadian Hetitage Meme

Part of a shitskin leaf history

ITT: none of these fags will do anything

Is that a challenge?

This doesn't work with Canada, you dumb nigger. Canadian is not an ethnicity. Anybody can be a Canadian.

Canadians arent western they are subhumans

This is old

Every week you post this, cyprus faggot

You're not even rare anymore.

This.

Oh Chinada, your home and open land, true self-loathing hate, in all thy daughter's command.

You teenaged racists aren't smart enough to do anything witht hat anyway. all you know how to do is make frog pictures. sit in your lane boy

Canucks need to help me out:

So I'm moving to your country next week. I was born in Burgerland to a Canadian mother who never renounced her citizenship, hence I became a Canadian through the 2009 law. Do you consider me an "immigrant" or not? FYI I'm white (Danish-Jewish-British-Dutch-Scottish-Mohawk/Lenape).

Just because you have some papers doesn't make you white neither European. You are and always will be a 3rd world sandnigger scum.

Kek. I'm sure you'll get a high quality job helping chinks buy houses in Toronto

Ur a fucking leaf, way to go...

>jewish
Kill yourself

honestly we should send all africans and asians to canada. then nuke the shit out of canada

Nice bait whitey

Jesus Christ how ugly a human can be

Only because they're so far left that they've literally brainwashed themselves. Canada has a history, and it includes people of certain ethnicities only. Bringing in muzzies and thinking that because they crossed a border won't make them canadian any more than it will stop them from carrying out suicide attacks on parliament.

>Has a piece of paper
>Thinks it means anything
Immigrants to Canada are dumber than the leaves

You look like my friend Ricky but darker..

>Brampton
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good fucking luck buddy! It's all fucking Paki's in Brampton!

That passport number

>I can't be western?

No. You're not Canadian no matter how much the government lies.

What is a "Canadian" though? The only "true Canadians" are First Nations.

You assume to much. I highly doubt that's a picture of you. I don't think your are that fucking stupid to post your personal info. Unless you prove it with a timestamp. Other wise your not worth our time.

Punjabi*****

Fucking 20% Sikh!

You look like Kanye West with a tone of jewishness.

desu fuck canada m8

Goddamn, you are a faggot.

Yeah you are invading, and your children will become more radical, and there will be terrorism, and there will be an economic crisis, and white people will stop trying to help blacks and browns, and we will take back Constantinople, and destroy Mecca, and we will move forward.

We know you are and that's the problem

OP's pic looks like a muslim Adam Sandler

you're one ugly motherfucker

And in doing so admit that the culture of your home shit hole country is trash, and by proxy, so are you. Bring it down to Texas and say that shit, goat fucker.

This, probably just some faggot who want to get this guy fucked.

I know OP is just shitposting, but the guy in the pic is actually a white genocide supporter, its pretty funny.

>Be Native Canadian
>Don't even have a passport
>Have a card that states my status
>Be 100% Cree

I don't even consider myself "Western"

>Cyprus
saged

you will never be canadian , your kids will never be canadian, their kids won't and so on

Once again...
Whoever OPs pic is, he's gonna get fucking murdered by the 20% sikh population in Brampton.
Go ahead mate, live here, it'll be fine, I swear.

>Invading Canada

Congratulations nigger
you now have foliage.

He likes to take lots of shirtless photos in front of his computer

forgot the pic

I was on the Canadian side of Niagara falls and it was shit skins for days. How do you leafs live with them?

Everyone was either a poo, a nig, a gook/chink, or some variation of muzzie. They're all arrogant as fuck, Asians and muzzies especially, all I got was dirty looks from them and the Asians basically run to everything and think yelling "korea, korea, Korea" when they have a problem will solve something. Rip Canada and ur fucking retarded prices and tax

A few good winters up there will kill them off.

>Canada

Who gives a fuck

Canada has gone to the dogs.

Nice cross

>Ontario
>western

You can have that shithole. Rest of us will just wall it off and then sit back and watch the fireworks

www kikebook.com/mikeymoh

you mean this guy?

So what. Only a white man can properly be considered an Albertan Saskatchewaner yukoner or BCer. And they don't really want to be part of cuckland anymore

>What is a "Canadian" though? The only "true Canadians" are First Nations.

There was no Canada before the White man. There was only Turtle Island, which refers to the entire continent, and there was no one people. Everyone was divided into tribes and coalitions of tribes and they had their own identities.

It was the White men that made Canada exist. It started as New France and then was built further by the British, who constructed a country based on British values and institutions. It's called Canada because the two biggest territories at confederation were Upper and Lower Canada. That is Ontario and Québec now.

This land is where White people settled and become different from other people. This is where new, unique, Canadian nations were born. Anglos of Upper Canada, the Québecois, Maritimers, Newfies, the Métis, etc. Those are Canadian peoples.

Saying that Pakistanis or Arabs are Canadians is an attempt to destroy the true Canadian identity and erase it from the Earth. It is an attempt to wipe out the Canadian identity. That is genocide.

Just don't come to the western provinces and I could care less

This. No matter how much the jewish marxists say it, no matter how many of you invade, no matter how many docile potheads regurgitate the lie that we are a nation of immigrants, you will never be a real Canadian.

Wanna know how I know you're a braindead 56% mongrel?

Your birthrate is under 50% white. Your "white" people are usually just spic nigger mutts larping as white. You are the enforcers for international jewry. You are the origin point of every virtually modern degeneracy.

And yet you still have the audacity to come here with "Muh freedom, USA #1, 2 time World War champions, so based".

Real Americans see their country for the zog ruled mongrelized cesspool that it is.

That's not human first off