OH SHIT

tariq just dropped a video of philyD saying niggers collect welfare and bang white chicks
TOP KEK i miss 2008 twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/885318264636620800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzkUYKZ4NhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did defranco do for this nigger to go and dig a ten year old video?

>what did defranco do for this nigger to go and dig a ten year old video?

For being white.

This nigger needs attention, somebody please gibe himself some attention

if anyone deserves it, it's him. Fine.

We need to take care of the Tariq Nasheed problem, though...

He called him out for cropping the black victims of Bill Cosby out of an image and then saying thay because all the accusers were white, they were just witch hunting a black man.

phils white niggers will go to great lengths for shit like this tariq autistic prowess is potent

kek

Wtf i love defranco now

Tariq is just trolling at this point. Whatever, good for him. The victim complex that engrosses a large number of coons is profitable as fuck

Of course that goofy looking asswipe is racist. Just look at him
He's got that weirdo white guy look to him

When you know he's bitter toward you but you dont know why, his face and eyes are low trust as fuck

I understand that his message of "we've changed" isn't one that I or others here would approve of, but just the fact that this super-gay Youtuber stood up for defranco here shocked me.

He must be a good friend

what a fagggggot

THIS WILL BACKFIRE

WERE ALREADY AT PEAK PC

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This poster is a nigger

the twitter faggot is the same nigger that was telling other niggers to go out and kill white cops and people in the streets

seriously. TN is a crybaby faggot who just calls everyone a white supremacists. you're better off just calling him a nigger.

>giving this nigger attention
S
A
G
E

litereally ho

kek
I forgot Defranco used to be funny back in the day

kek whitesplaining

I'm hispanic actually
But you're 100% cracker, that's obvious

The Phillip Defranco channel back then was completely satire. He called himself SXEPhil and made intentionally offensive humor. Big difference from today where he found big money in being a family-friendly news channel.

oh no you called him a cracker i bet hes so offended

waahhh someone was a rayciss meanie pants waahhh. i'm a sensitive stupid nigger waaahhhh. get fucked, you damn coon.

/ourguy/ confirmed

Crackers are delicious, but so are beans.

Blacksplaining: bix nood bee bop foo shoe

Did he also call black people unhygienic?

the only thing worse than arguing in youtube comments is arguing on twitter. twitter is for hit and run tactics. drop a pic and a comment that makes people mad and just sit back and watch your notifications go crazy.

>everything you've ever done can always be held against you no matter if you now think it was a mistake
Glad you think so Tariq
youtube.com/watch?v=jzkUYKZ4NhA

>80%+ of black families with children are on welfare

Oh, okay. Seems like he's just stating facts then?

Cuck BTFO

You're aware by now that anyone who's even remotely right wing or has the potential to draw people away from liberalism who gets even vaguely popular is shut down by the left and the MSM as they dig shit up right?

This is just SOP for them.

Its racist to show videos of black criminals in the SF subway. Its racist to say black people are on welfare at high rates. Its racist to control the border like all other countries do. Any white identity group is racist, any other group its fine.

DON'T APOLOGIZE DON'T FUCKING APOLOGIZE NEVER APOLOGIZE THEY DON'T AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU IGNORE THEM AND LAUGH AND DON'T RESPOND AND IT WILL BLOW OVER IN A WEEK HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN BEFORE PEOPLE LEARN

I love that "insult."
>Your post is so well written that you must be white!
GOTEEEEMMMMM

Can't wait for someone to pay for his

At this point I don't just want helicopter rides. I want the RWDS to go full Heihachi and start dropping lefties into volcanos.

You are a nigger loving cuck, not a Hispanic, Hispanics hate niggers more than anything.

Awww looks like tariq got his feeling hurt so hes lashing out typical

This fag's still around? I remember seeing him on the Irate gamer 10 years ago.

I mean we have yellowstone but it'll get kinda full don't you think

Can we get a list of things he has said are/is white supremacists/supremacy. I just want to laugh at it. Has he added fried chicken and watermellon to it yet? Or Grape soda?
He's funny when he says it. You can tell it is his go to word to insult. It don't work on real WN.
It just shows that the lefts buzzwords have 0 effect on all but cucks now.

I'd like him to name one.

>cucking this hard

When will these dumb cuckservative faggots learn that giving an inch to these BLM types is the worst thing they can do?

The geyser basins and pools are acidic enough that they dissolve bodies. Some dude dissolved completely in one not too long ago

Video is getting no traction. Trump just needs to trigger the left again by making an accusation and the SJWs will focus on that.

Philly D is a lib. They're eating their own. Eventually they will have have an identitarian schism and I think it's gonna happen soon.

STOP THE PRESSES

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN EDITED

TARIQ IS SPLICING

How come no one can see this? This is so badly edited. Fuck, even I could do better.

anybody got the full vid to see the contex?

Holy shit. Phil did a 25 second take with zero jumpcuts. That might be his record.

I hope this ends up making all his Youtube fans and fellow Youtubers hate him, leading him down the redpill path and into Nazism.

DeFranco is the next hero of Fascism

Didn't Tariq claim the Polish eagle was a Nazi symbol?

And didn't he get corrected by the Auschwitz Museum?

>irate gamer a decade ago

damn we're getting old user

Oh fuck totally forgot about that guy. Good riddance i guess

Philip "Niggers are the enemy" DeFranco

shut up nigger.
everyone is racist. you just called him racist while saying racist shit.

we don't have like a webm of that or something do we

Supposedly there is footage from his sister who was recording it but I don't believe its been leaked to the nets.

love to see him dig up some racist dirt on the auschwitz museum

>tfw Philly D was based all along

why does it say media unavailable when i try to watch it

Nah! Every single Youtuber that portrays themselves as centrist or objective is a liberal cuck. Go ahead! Try asking them for any right wing view points they have because there aren't any.

He's a free speech absolutist. That's more than can be said for libcucks.

strangely aroused by this

Nothing I think this is the premise of K-Flex's new Swastika Logo-ed website... a Wikileaks to Dox suspected White Supremacist.

>>BEST WASH YO ASS WHITE BOI
> WE WAS CUMING 4 U WILDS YOU WAZ STILL LIVING IN THE CAVES N SHEET!

These guys are now added to (((dat list))), to not enter (((black twitter))) or you will be paying n sheet!

>>Your post is so well written that you must be white!

when yo parents name you rafiki nasheed

>Made sure to do it on a Thursday so Phil either has to dedicate his conversation show to Tariq or let the bullshit simmer over the weekend.
Devious.

>what the buck defending him in the comments
/ourfag/

HE IS OUR GUY?

This sounds like Phil was trying to be a stand up comic at the time or something. nothing racist. But being attacl by "black twitter" will probably change that pretty quick

Actually it could be great the more attention he gets. He's the worst representative possible for black people and the left. The bigger he gets, the dumber the left looks. We should be trying to meme this guy into a real position of power on the left, he'll destroy it from the inside.

>(((dat list)))

What else could it possible be then Tariq?

You have to go back