President Trump Is Continuing To Combat Sex Traffickers

Yesterday the house passed three bills to help law enforcement combat sex trafficking.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump on the Passage of H.R. 2664, H.R. 2480, and H.R. 2200

My Administration is focused on ending the horrific practice of human trafficking, and the three bills the House of Representatives passed today are important steps forward. Since taking office, I have met with courageous survivors, non-profit groups, and faith leaders who are devoting tremendous energy to raising awareness about human trafficking. I am hopeful that the Senate will take up and pass these three bills as soon as possible and I look forward to my continued work with the Congress on this important issue.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/12/statement-president-donald-j-trump-passage-hr-2664-hr-2480-and-hr-2200

Other urls found in this thread:

tenoaksproject.org/camp-ten-oaks/
rainbowdaycamp.org/
outdoorsgaycamp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if there is any way that the libtards can twist this into something negative.

Me thinks this is the real reason that they want him impeached so bad.

God bless President Trump.

For the general useful idiot libtard, I don't think they care much.

It's the top guys, like the media CEO's, TV hosts, hollywood, etc. who've got to be sweating bullets about it, and would explain their increasing fervor and anxiety as time has worn on.

I just have to comment on how fucking awesome that pic you posted is, OP. I hope you don't mind if I steal it and post it on facebook. Sup Forums always posts the best political pictures I've ever seen. It's glorious.

Okay, looking up what these do:

>H.R. 2664
>Train Department of Labor personnel to spot human trafficking, report it, and report to congress about it

>H.R. 2480
>Allows the Attorney General to provide additional funding and equipment to states, cities, agencies, etc. combating Human Trafficking

>H.R. 2200
This one's a doozy, gonna take me some time to write it up. Will reply to this post about it

this leaf gets it

>you'd be in jail

hmmmm yup he sure busted up that international child trafficking ring

>For the general useful idiot libtard
the general libcuck plays follow the leader and virtue signals all the latest fetishes.

nice, but you just eliminated those desperate prostitutes source of income. What are they supposed to do to survive now? get a jerb?

This is about very young children..

Okay holy shit, I'm still going through H.R. 2200

There is a SHITTON of stuff in this one.

take your time user.

It's at the point where I'm entirely convinced lots of these leftist are waiting out the clock for the day they can legally diddle kids in one of their weird little clans/co-ops/DIY spaces, if not just outright acquiring children not born to anyone in the household (through adoption, kidnapping, or that proposition from that one thinkpiece about how new mothers should be required to receive someone else's child at hospitals, preferably of another race) and using them as they please. Not your average upper middle class Portland smug liberal, mind you, but definitely the "genderqueer" freaks and communist nutjobs. There are a few prominent Marxist Jews who grew up in "non-traditional family units" (i.e. maybe a couple family members at most, then a lot of activist bums) and they're trying their damnedest to dismantle the traditional family unit. "Non-traditional family units" are probably hotbeds of child abuse where it's open season to live out their sick fetish.

It's fucking disturbing how much leftists hate the idea of parents receiving and raising their own flesh and blood child(ren). They hate fathers having a presence in the child's life, they hate the choice to pass down values, they hate the ability to protect them, they hate the ability to have as many white children you want, they hate the academic and economic "advantages" of white children raised by their parents, they hate the whole fucking idea of familial autonomy.

>H.R. 2200

>>>TITLE 1
>>[A] Programs To support victims and persons vulnerable to human trafficking
>Education grants to assist schools/staff in recognition of human/sex trafficking and to report on it
>Makes embassies, diplomats, etc. responsible for receipt of complaints of abuse in countries outside the US and to pass that information onwards to help prevent abuse within the US itself
>Allows the Attorney General to provide additional funding for trauma care and long term housing to victims of sex/human trafficking

>>[B] Governmental efforts To prevent human trafficking
>Annual reports and training to prevent human trafficking for certain contracting air carriers.
>Funding for lodging of victims of exploitation at locations that strictly watch out for and report sexual exploitation and protect and trained their staff reporting it.
>Ensuring United States procurement does not fund human trafficking.
>Training course on human trafficking and Government contracting.
>Modifications to the advisory council on human trafficking. (Couldn't read the relevant law on this one, but it looks like it covers travel expenses for victims)
>Additional Federal anti-trafficking training, and the Attorney General must make it clear any requests for funding "should include specific language with respect to demand reduction."
>Senior Policy Operating Group [...] should create a working group to examine the role of demand reduction, both domestically and internationally, in achieving the purposes of the Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act

>>[C] Preventing trafficking in persons in the United States
>DoJ must provide information on tactics and strategies employed by human trafficking task forces sponsored by the Department of Justice to reduce demand for trafficking victims.
>DoJ must report on State enforcement of trafficking
>Designation of a labor prosecutor to enhance State and local efforts to combat trafficking in persons.
>Preventing human trafficking in foreign missions and diplomatic households.
>Ensuring that traffickers help pay for care for victims.

>>[D] Monitoring child, forced, and slave labor
>Foreign assistance to humanitarian disasters reduces the vulnerability of men, women, and children to human trafficking
>Bureau of International Labor Affairs of the Department of Labor play a critical role in preventing and protecting children from the worst forms of child labor/trafficking/etc
>Secretary of Labor also plays a critical role in helping other Federal departments and agencies to prevent goods made with forced and child labor from entering the United States
>Report on the enforcement of section 307 of the Tariff Act of 1930.
>Modification to list of child-made and slavery-made goods.

>>>TITLE 2
>>[A] Efforts To combat trafficking
>Including the Secretary of the Treasury and the United States Trade Representative as a member of the interagency task force to monitor and combat trafficking.
>Encouraging countries to maintain and share data on human trafficking efforts.
>Appropriate listing of governments involved in human trafficking.
>Requirements for strategies to prevent trafficking.
>Expansion of Department of State rewards program to reward those assisting in the prevention of human trafficking
>Briefing on countries with primarily migrant workforces.
>Report on expenditure of Federal funds for the purpose of combating human trafficking and forced labor

>>[B] Child Soldier Prevention Act of 2017
>The recruitment or use of children in armed conflict is unacceptable for any government or government-supported entity receiving United States assistance.
>Amendments to the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008. (Covers children used as police, security, etc.)
>>>Title 3 Authorization of Appropriations
>Extends funding to 2021
>Authorization of appropriations for enhancing efforts to combat the trafficking of children.
>Authorization of appropriations under the International Megan’s Law.
>Authorization of appropriations for airport personnel training to identify and report human trafficking victims.

Based leaf. Hey leaf, what's the most conservative city in Canadia? Calgary? Edmonton?

Probably rural areas anywhere west of manitoba, but mostly around the rockies.

Not really the person to ask about it. All I know is Edmonton and Calgary have been taking a beating with huge influxes of liberals (probably migrants) over the past few years.

Thanks Leaf that is a lot.
>>[B] Child Soldier Prevention Act of 2017
African countries btfo.

It actually specifically mentions afghanistan, not africa

Found out there are dozens of LGBTQ kids camps all over the USA and Canada.

This one is for ages 8-17
tenoaksproject.org/camp-ten-oaks/

This one is for ages 4-12!!!!!!!
rainbowdaycamp.org/

This one is for ages 11-24!!!!
outdoorsgaycamp.com/

Homosexual 4 and 8 year olds???

Faggots are coming for your kids folks!

God damn it. I was an effeminate little faggot from age 5 till 12. Ran like a girl, hips sway when I walked. Really fucking fem. Then testosterone hit me around 13 and suddenly I'm scratching my balls and dreaming of poon.

Trying to attach any kind of sexuality to a CHILD is fucking ridiculous.

this

The reason I mentioned Africa is because, out of the blue,Trump just pledged a bunch of food to Africa. I think it was during the G20.

>>The recruitment or use of children in armed conflict, including direct combat, support roles, and sexual slavery, occurred during 2015–2016 in Afghanistan, South Sudan, Sudan, Burma, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Nigeria, Rwanda, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen.
and then it goes on to mention Afghanistan and Sudan in more detail.

Might as well call them kid fucker camps. Sick shits!

they just ignore it

they MUST ignore it

if they say anything positive about him they'll be thrown out of their magical circle of snowflake friends

I dont care if the 'russian influence' is this board itself.. these pictures are awesome