A majority of Republicans now believe college is bad for America

Ignorance is bliss, eh? ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebluereview.org/most-say-aryan-nations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't the majority of college """"educated"""" white people vote for Trump?

Ever thought that maybe your "education" is worthless in real life?

MBA here

Voted for TRUMP

know what's bad for schools and education? niggers

Reminder to report OP for spamming. If 15 people report him, thread is automatically deleted.

School is bad mkay

>Liberal education

Senior finance here. Voted for Gary but regret it now. Shouldve voted for trump

MBA Also....Trump

You just played yourself. Also in the "More than $75k" range since I didn't major in African Basket Weave Therapy

It is.
Its one of the major reason your federal bank dosent pay interest anymore, because only a small fraction of graduates(STEM), can even pay for college.

Seriously whoever runs this shithole of a site make me a mod. I'll run this place even stricter than 8ch. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>it's ok... you "progressives" have all the college degrees!! and have all the fun paying 200,000$ debts for the rest of your life
>Please, also live in big cities like Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago and Detroit
>Also, do't reproduce do the globe doesn't get warmer!
>pleas also do not buy a house and only rent! because owning property is capitalism

The reason the country is going conservative is that all of your lefty policies are suicidal!!
Please make yourself and your lefty friends and family go instinct

What a narrow view.

>leaves out excessive debt accrued for worthless degrees that will never be paid back making it slavery

>leaves out far leftist indoctrination and colleges becoming daycares for adults

Nice bait tho

I really wish people would stop pretending there's still a link between college and education.

How many people here are actually registered republicans? Just curious. I'll always be independent.

we're at the point where you have to prove college is good

Crippling debt for a worthless (((studies))) degrees and post modernist indoctrination. Exactly what every young American needs.

college is church for left wingers

>by almost every metric, things tend to get better when you are around less black people

is there any possible explanation for this phenomenon

now post whiteness by state

>A majority of Republicans now believe college is bad for America

Working a job to pay for your education is GOOD

Expecting everyone else to pay for it is BAD

Funnily enough, the more educated the non-white the more likely they were to vote Trump.
But yes, more college graduate whites voted for Trump than Clinton.

"Educated" liberals are a myth. The all went to shit tier state schools and community colleges, graduating with worthless degrees with zero rigor.

Myself and 3/4 of people I know who graduated from good schools with

>ITT people who do not realize college is an investment in yourself and you need to choose if you are worth it and buy a quality education.

>college
>any benefit other than fucking
Have fun being in debt for the rest of your life. At least you got a shinny diploma!

>this fucking image

>there exists no form of education other than college

Are we ever going to get past this hurdle where liberals just read headlines and don't bother reading the hows and whys?

FUCKING RURAL AND SURBAN RETARDS
SMART CITY PEOPLE ALL VOTED HILLARY

The fuck happened to Idaho?

shit tier colleges are literally nothing more than scams. they recruit borderline retards, they don't teach them shit, they siphon money out of them, and award them useless degrees.

the problem is that there's far more shit colleges than good colleges.

>MBA
>Controller at a manufacturing facility that makes annual profits just north of $100 million a year
>Voted for Trump

My wife is a professor in liberal arts. Her students go into debt for degrees that get them the same jobs at my facility that highschool gradutes end up with. Spending other peoples' money on useless paper is a waste.

>spent a bunch of money
> got drunk a lot
> graduate
> market crash
> work in a cubicle

I'm better off now, but I'll say my college degree was pretty usless. I even got a somewhat real degree and not some beta faggity arts degree

Mostly Neo-Nazi's
thebluereview.org/most-say-aryan-nations/

I am a republican that believes "college is bad for America". But that's a pretty broad statement and doesn't really get to the root of the problem. The idea that college is for everyone combined with the incredibly rising rates of tuition is the main concern. Plus with today's rapidly moving technology, I believe that someone can educate themselves (especially in (((social issues))) using the internet, just as easily as paying someone $50,000 to give you the certificate.

With no electoral college amerikwa is officially a one party state by 2025-30
The average republicuck is still delusional to the point they think they can win over POCs

Tell me what Feminism has to do with Horticulture user. Because thats what I was forced to read up on at your precious colleges. You don't want anyone to "educate" themselves unless it has your twisted political spin on it.

Go fuck yourself.

>conflating college and education
idiot

College, at least modern college, sucks. Education is good.

>Ignorance is bliss, eh?
This is not an argument, faggot. Apparently your inferior education didn't include this simple and obvious fact.

>most neo-nazi state in the union
>higher than Oregon, the most liberal hipster state in the union
Have your almonds been activated?

They have to because dipshits like you would rather take them than the HS grads and they probably don't have the money or the ability to go onto grad school so there stuck in limbo for the rest of their lives. College might be a scam but you and your company are in on it as much as the government is for giving out student loans like candy... also who are we kidding you're probably some fucking 18 y. o. NEET

Kind of sad how every anti-education post proves your point. Sup Forums use to be a great place where smart outcasts could attack the world. Now it looks like it is just shit posting and internet tough guys hating each other.

Yeah that would be because it demonstrably is. Have you worked with kids fresh out of college lately? Damn near all of them are worse than useless, they are actually detrimental to have around. No matter what you are trying to accomplish you are better off without the help of someone who graduated college in about 2009 or later. Homeless people are more useful than college grads anymore, but that will no longer be true when all these idiots become the homeless people in a couple years.

>liberal arts students
>seeking jobs in manufacturing

Nothing against education, but the entire American college system is retarded. Purchasing a piece of paper that says your competent for $60,000+ (obviously it depends on the school) and wasting 4 years of your life in the process is utterly ridiculous.

Education that is useful is good. Gender studies have no real use to the world. There are more worthless degrees handed out than useful.

Nah I live in Oregon and Portland is a shit hole of homeless hippies. If the nukes drop I'm running to the neo nazi camps out east. They got supplies.

A bachelor's degree has become the new high school diploma. Not everyone can be a jurb taker. Someone has to create them.

>30 years ago
>Liberals demand easy access to student loans
>Republicans explain why that is a horrible idea
>"LOL DUMB REPUBLICANS DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT EDUCATION IS GOOD!"
>liberals get what they want
>CURRENT_YEAR
>easy access to student loans has created a gigantic bubble
>college is more expensive than ever before
>quality of education is plummeting
>young liberals have become debt slaves because older (((liberals))) convinced them to get loans so they could pocket the money
>young liberals are mad that the college system is broken
>Republicans agree that the system is broken
>young liberals respond with
>"LOL DUMB REPUBLICANS ARE AGAINST EDUCATION!"

>Paid $200,000 for a piece of paper saying I'm S-M-R-T smart
>Could have just read books instead
>Stupid Republicans saying I could have had an actual education for free, LOL idiots who is this Cicero and Shakespeare some dead white guys LOL

Don't forget the constant push for minimum wage, it'll be hilarious when these idiots lose their only leverage.

/thread

ITT Niggers ruin everything

>30 years ago Republicans fear'd the poor taking their kids high paying low skill jobs
>Today jobs are held by the most skilled, not the richest parents
kek, get good scrub and keep up with the modern world. Design engineer making +100k and shipping manufacturing to Mexico because they have a better work ethic. Americans sabotage their product when mad.

So you hate the poorly educated?

If academia wasn't so infested with comfortable lies, it might be a different story

Actually we hire the high school graduate before the college graduate. We don't need someone with a college degree to run a packaging assembly line. We also hire mechanics and electricians out of 6 month tech schools. Go be an angry faggot in a corner somewhere.

It's not Saturday yet

Vocational college is where to go now, liberal arts degrees are pretty much garbage. The only degrees worth anything are STEM and some others that are directly for jobs.

man, that is one cute gif right there

IT IS!

"I NEED SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE!!!"

Ironically I have no idea what these charts are supposed to be showing

explain west virginia stormfag

This is absolutely true. We hire high school graduates at my plant. If they are willing to go to a Tech school for 6 months to a year and pick up mechanical and electrical certifications, we pay for %s of their education depending on their grades maintained. When they finish, they get an automatic bump in pay that is significant. We have 20 year olds fresh out of tech school making 25 an hour or more.

Funfact, Republicans who graduated college have worse opinions of higher education than those who did not.

thanks

i dont get it

You're using generalizations to demonize those who believe differently than you.

There are so many useless degrees now, and they all are packed tight with leftist race and gender bullshit.

STEM is what college should be, as well as history and language, not fucking make believe feels shit. Fuck your argument and fuck you.

You replaced "Hispanic Americans" with Americans.

Two college degrees, BA in IS & BS in CS. All loans and all paid for. Voted Trump and went completely redpill after landlord said he was voting for Hillary (He makes horribly bad decisions, so I knew it was without question the right thing to do.)

tell me about americans sabotaging their product