Women are whores

>women are whores
>can't get laid because of jews

sums up the alt right rather well

Find a wife not a girlfriend

Most Western women are whores who only fuck chads and/or niggers. This is because of the Jews. What is hard to understand about this OP?

Stop saying Jew, they're of th synagogue of Satan they say they're Jews but they lie, when you call them a Jew you're helping them win.

Give a man a girlfriend, get hm laid for a month. Give. A man a wife, get him laid for two months.

I don't say I can't get laid because of Jews though. I say I can't get laid because I am a Jew/evolved. Not really a Jew but I say I am, because I like to think of 99% of people as low Gentiles, and myself as different and above them, which probably is true anyway.

Find a wife who will be loyal to you
Mine does whatever I ask, I even choose her clothes for her

Jews dont have sex because they are interdimensional reptiles who reproduce through asexual cloning, educate yourself and watch some David Icke. WOKE AS FUCK.

Fxin epic m80

Get wife but also have three girlfriends on the side like any prominent alpha would do.

>not recognizing the hypocrisy of being progressive but still using women as rewards

Never change liberals.

But for real doe, can I get the source? Chick on the left is a fucking goddess.

Adultery is a sin

But they had legal polygamy back then so it was implied that men would have multiple women.

This

That's false
Matthew 19:5
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

You assuming we all do everything in the hope of getting laid, that is incorrect. I like sex and women fine, but I don't base my life around either of those things and it drives you bitches crazy. I used to live based around what I thought women wanted, but you all told me to stop because sexism and whatever. You chose the form of your own destroyer and now you are mad about it.

Isnt she the beaner cunt from some fast and furious movie who pretended to be a chink? Where do these videos come from? So much spam lately.

>Ignoring Abraham, Jacob, David, and Solomon.

Solomon also had concubines.

It doesn't endorse it, but it doesn't outright ban it either. This is because most people aren't alphas and probably won't be able to manage to get the two women involved but you should strive for it anyway.

Nvm. That girl is a goblin now.

It says "wife" not wives, in the past it was okay because there wasn't as many people and many men died, now we don't need to be polygamists that's why Jesus said one man and one woman

>thinks the world revolves around pussy

sums up bitches and beta males rather well